It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel the real Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is Israel the antichrist

I am not a bible thumper though certain parts of it are interesting. Take for example the New Testament revelations chapter. Here you have this character called the antichrist. Anyone who has read this chapter of the new testament, has formed an opinion of who this character might be.

The new testament revelations reads like a classical who done it before the deed is actually done. It provides enough clues to keep you interested. Your supposed to be able to recognize him by his number which is supposed to be 666, he is supposed to be a charismatic speaker and a leader who most will follow. He also is a master deceiver, also known as one who will deceive the whole world.

All this end of times stuff concerning the antichrist centers around a very small country (or is it a state?) formed in 1949 called Israel. Which is alleged to have it’s own prophecy in the biblical Old Testament, where Israel was defined as the place where the 12 lost tribes of the Jews finally come together and reestablish a homeland.

Many persons and things have been alleged to be the antichrist. From the word VISA which is supposed to mean 666 all the way to Barack Obama being the antichrist. For some reason Israel has escaped the label of antichrist. Some in Israel have claimed the state of Israel is the second coming of Christ. But as far as I know, no one has attempted to call Israel the antichrist I am not sure why this is. A lot of dots to be connected here.
Israel in a lot of ways seems to be hung up on the number “6” . As in 6 million Jews died in the holocaust. Not 5.5 million, not 6.5 million, not 7 million, It just has to be 6 million. Then there is the national symbol, known as the “star of David” which has six points and at least one author has shown it to have the number, 666. The history of the symbol is even more interesting. It has nothing to do with king David, and a lot to do with the Rothschild’s family. The Rothschild’s are the super rich who many would argue are the true powers that be. The elitist banking empire known to finance both sides of wars for profit. Literally making a killing off of people being killed. The Rothschild’s were the biggest financers of the state of Israel. At least one major street in Israel is named after Rothschild’s not to mention a lot of the Rothschild occult symbols are strewn everywhere.

There are of course other dots to be connected. But in my opinion the most notorious one of them all is the way Israel has adopted and exploited DECEPTION. And it even brags about . The Israeli secret service has as their motto, “By way of deception thou shall rule over others” . Israel gets it’s way by employing deception. The Christian likes to identify the antichrist as the great deceiver. And will look everywhere except to the place when deception is a way of life, Israel. Many Christian churches even pay tribute to Israel. Even after admitting it was the Jews who killed their Jesus Christ. You cannot get more deceived than that. Israel is the number one recipient of our foreign aid. Americans may be homeless living on the streets but American politicians will always find a way to give Israel more money.

WE are on the brink of fighting another war for Israel. We are about to invade Iran for the sake of Israel. And no one seems to care. There are so many strange things about Israel it they cannot all be written in the allotted space. Is Israel the actual Israel prophesied in the Old testament? I say they are not. Most of the inhabitants of today’s Israel are not the biblical Jews but are Eastern Europeans who converted to Judaism in the 15th century . They are called Khazars. These are the same ones some argue that overthrew the Russian Empire and exterminated 60 to 80 million Russian people . Others will tell you Israel is the number one threat to peace in the middle east. Israel is able to cross any border in search of so called ex Nazi’s kidnap them to stand trial on BS charges.

Israel is a necular power who’s accountable to no one. “Who is like the beast (antichrist)and who can make war with him?" The world is afraid of Israel that’s why nothing is done to stop it. Israel’s defense minister brags about Israel being a “mad dog “ that no one wants to confront. And nations are relieved that Israel Attacks Palestinians rather than them.

Israel is the only country who’s borders are not clearly defined . The code word “a greater Israel” promises adding even more to it’s borders. It’s as if there is a set of rules for every other nation in the world and there is a set of rules for Israel alone. There are many, many more oddities about Israel. These are the ones off the top of my head.

For me, If there ever was/is such a thing as an antichrist it is Israel.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There is no antichrist, just stupid, blind believer people. But you can find them all around the world.

About Israel: they're blind believers whose should wake up from their 2000+ year old fairy tale and shouldn't believe everything what they read and sounds good for the first time. Unfortunately they're believing in their fairy tales and create new ones to support the old ones, with numerology, with "prophecies", etc, etc... But it's just a well built up set, which is supported by many weak details and has no real background. Blind belief cause all their misery and by my opinion blind believers deserve their fate.

Don't create a great myth around them, because there is no myth in blind belief, just endless foolishness.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Yes, but don't you agree it was a smart move on their part and a lesson in deception they claim to be the fulfillment of biblical prophesy? They would have never have got what they have today without claiming their new Land "Israel".

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

Here is a translation for what you're saying:

Be a liar, claim something what never was yours in the reality and voila, if you're whining loud enough, you might get it. Lying is not meaning you fulfilled a prophecy as there is no prophecy at all. They're just liars, nothing more.

And smart move or not, I'm not going to hail liars, rather despite them.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Great thread - all bollocks - but I like a good 'down with Israel' thread.

The only thing of substance that I picked out of your post was the reference to the Rotchshilds financing it.

This is often denied or ignored by many people. Israel was formed for a reason - that reason was money - the source was two fold; oil, and finance - specifically dirty money.

Oil control as a by product of having an entire nation under Rothschilds control right in the middle east - in control of Jerusalem - what better way to keep the Arabs in line? Oh - of course - arm it with nukes.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

There is no such thing as an Anti-Christ, it's a Christian invention and has nothing to do with the God of the Old Testament. Christianity should not exist at all and it's nothing more than a perversion of God's word. The Messiah was supposed to bring the house of Israel and Judah together under a new name, a feat Jesus failed to accomplish. Don't believe anything the Christians have to say, they don't even know their own bible or anything about Jesus himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Strange approach. Bashing instead of defending. Now here is my question: do you believe the Torah or the Talmud, the other two fabrications are telling the truth? Think again blind believer, because if you believe in these two, you're no different then the Christians that against you're fighting and bashing in your response. From your response: you also live in a dreamworld and your belief is not better then others at all as it's the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The state of israel is a symbol..
just like everything is...

you can't read bible prophesy without knowing the spiritual abstract meaning
of the symbols...religion read them as literal, similar to the law they read mostly or partly as literal...when man is spirit and woman is the created...abstract meanings, literal taken as the curse of the law, when the blessing of the law is god is one, love god, he is all, love all, how ? by growth, evolution...forgive life,god.

israel in the bible is not the state of israel..
shadow of the things to come, means they are symbols.

the antichrist is ignorance.
brains count the numbers.

what is one counts only one.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
so how do you feel about jews?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I don't believe in fantasy stuff myself, I'm merely stating what is true from a biblical viewpoint. Think of it like a book report, we don't fudge the facts when we're asked to do one, so why fudge the facts when reporting on biblical prophecies?

reply to post by pasttheclouds

israel in the bible is not the state of israel..

Correct, it's the House of Israel, not the state. From a biblical view, the real problem is Christianity as it's a perversion of God's word.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Interesting evidence about the Rothschild's involvement of the deceptiveness in the creation of a supposed "holy land" as the bible puts it. Personally, I don't put much stock in the bible as most of the words written within it were formulated as a form of propaganda when organized religion was first negotiated. Albeit, there are certain elements that ring truth, the bible is riddled with clues, a cypher of sorts, meant for those who know how to read it, which is not literally.
As far as an entire state being the antichrist, I'm not sure. Maybe there are suspicious elements within the government that serve a corrupt system, just like within all governments, but to call them antichrist seems a little much. Maybe, just maybe, antichrist refers to a state of non-action, of not fulfilling our purpose, not completing our evolution. Is it possible that antichrist could be an idea that all of us battle within ourselves?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
perhaps, through the many hands the bible has been through, our interpretation is incorrect about the anti-christ.

perhaps the anti-christ isnt ONE man, perhaps it is a larger group of people, the anti-christs per say.

he says that the mark of beast 666 is on every item that is sold. well, PERHAPS (since they like to hide everything in plain sight so we think we are crazy, and they tell us what crazy is but prescribing us chemicals for things that are everyday parts of life in this environment, thus convincing us of that their definition of crazy is correct, so we would be blinded by what the real crazy is, which we eventually become due to all the chemicals consumed) the real anti-christ is this false modern life that everyone thinks they want, so they come here to america, where we all know everything is corrupt as # (forgive me God) yet we go about our day, as if none of it happened, get knee deep in this # and pretend we dont even see it.

there is no death people, there is no fear, there is no crazy, there is none of all this negativity UNLESS we put it there, unless we say, YES THERE IS, if we say "IT EXSISTS" then ofcourse it does, we are the sons of God, we are all creators, we create all day just by THINKING, and the energy of those thoughts disperse in all directions, effecting those who interfere with the signals, the sword of the tongue can shoot 50 cal sniper bullets and drop bombs.

but we have been stripped of our direction, stripped of our love, our dignity, our meaning of LIFE. and ill tell you why, because this WORLD strips you from God. THIS WORLD hides everything from you, and it will take everything from you, and it will consume you, it will DESTROY each and every one of you, because thats what karma is. karma has no environmental bounds, it can travel any distance, and it leaves out NOBODY. you reap what you sow, you get exactly what you put in it. no matter how subtle, no matter how POWERFUL, you will be matched, and they will carry additional weights.

BUT THAT IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!!

if you want to be in a stable, constant state of happiness, without all the fears, the petty concerns that haunt your soul, that snowball and become nightmares. this world will not help you rid of them, they built this to destroy you, they built this machine to eat you alive, no matter what you scream. do you think they would ever, EVER compromise their foundations for ANY reasons at all??

God is real my friends, NOT religion, NOT science (science is a watered down truth with more lies and conspiracies attached to it then real answers, they have ran out of answers, they were wrong about the big bang, but they put so much work into, they didnt want to scrap it!!) but God.

since the beginning of time, man has looked toward the sky at night, into space, and called it the heavens. God has even called it the heavens. so, we all know what the heavens are.

when we die and "go to heaven" we go into SPACE, because our spirits are freed from these bodies. we are at a higher state of CONSCIOUSNESS then.

DO WE TAKE THE SHAPES OF OTHER BEINGS WHEN WE DIE? i dont know, perhaps we all become a star or a sun and create our own planets, being able to astral project onto a planet in a certain form, creating things like earth and man and beast.

perhaps we become comet like angels, and go from solar system to solar system, blessing all that lives. AHHH how beautiful and great a life that would be. interstellar travel as a being of light at or FASTER then the speed of light (because God can do ALL things)

then perhaps after that, we ascend to creating our own universe as grand central stars, from which all galaxies orbit around.

that would explain the theories of the multi-verse right there.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Sharrow

I don't believe in fantasy stuff myself, I'm merely stating what is true from a biblical viewpoint. Think of it like a book report, we don't fudge the facts when we're asked to do one, so why fudge the facts when reporting on biblical prophecies?

Plain and simple answer: all the sacred books = fantasy. All the prophecies = fantasy. I like fantasy, but I hate when someone is believing them blindly and waiting for some sort of miracle or make the life of others miserable to make the events or the so called prophecies happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I think we're at a misunderstanding. I don't believe in fantasy meaning I am atheist. Sorry for the mix up.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Oh, okay. No problem. I guess I also misunderstood something.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

NP, it seems to be happening a lot lately with my style of arguing a point. When arguing with the religious, it's like talking to a naive child, you have to bend down to their level and talk to them. It's the *only* thing they seem to understand. I'm starting to find it somewhat effective and fun. lol

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

can you make your question clear ?
nationality ? blood ? reason ? wherabouts ?

the bible contains those secrets,
but people connect them to a biblical old view of the world,
when it is actually applied to the modern age
of sceptical thinking as opposite to ignorance.
the bible explains logic, explains the paradox of truth
god is another name for a living truth

before there was abstract thinking, there was literal thinking.. the literal is included.

"delusions" means something.
parts of religion is part of the symbol israel plays out, when
it was divided in curse and blessing...
more clearly it means that everyone is an individual and self responisble for his intents...ignorance is that what can't forgive, after it judged,
and keeps false peace.
forgiveness = understanding by
repenting = seeing (the motor of negative - positive )

so is the insane the antichrist, or is ignorance it ?
care makes mistakes, ignorances avoids them.

truth is one, as absolute it is alive,
because free in itself, to be part of truth,
you first have to forgive truth...making it one,
that is growth, as opposite to ignorance.

holy books were not given as fantasy,
the interpretations maybe are.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Plain and simple answer: all the sacred books = fantasy. All the prophecies = fantasy. I like fantasy, but I hate when someone is believing them blindly and waiting for some sort of miracle or make the life of others miserable to make the events or the so called prophecies happen.

So you are an atheist? Or agnostic?

How do you know there isn't more to the universe than mankind has been able to uncover to date? I am not a religious person, but I am a spiritual person. I have an instant and inherent distrust of anyone who tells me God has a plan for me...but that doesn't mean I *know* there is no God.

I'll always trust the person who says they don't know over the person who says they do. An open mind, for me, is an indication of intelligence.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
everything is relative,
growth is driven by doubt,
but doubt allows truth to show up..

so a doubting person will reach more security by his doubts.
so what you say is true when looked upon as relative, not as absolute.
generalisations are good to learn, but not to keep as judgement, fact.

logic is build by seeing what is not true first,
that is repenting = seeing negative turning into postive = understanding = forgiveness
god is truth, truth is logic, but is free of logic,
logic is what falls from the heavens as prophesied in revelation,
logic as lie is what falls...freedom doesn't need logic, it is logic.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

I'm not a bible professional by any means, but the one thing I keep thinking over and over, if I remember correctly from the bible, was that
God has to come back first and then the chosen ones, the tribes, are reunited, but not until he comes back, and isnt that what the traditional orthodox long beard black robe wearing elders get very upset about, that some how the current "state" of isreal is false? I believe I've seen that more than once, any feed back on this would help me understand a little better.
So if that is the case, and it is false, then yeah I could see where it may play a nasty role, in man made designed theocratic naughtyness.
It doesnt seem like the most loving compassionate sharing accepting caring inviting "place, group, religion" around now does it?

Once they run out of Palestinians to exterminate, will it be a spin of the chuck-a-luck wheel to determine which country and people are next in their sites? Doesnt seem like the world really cares right now, does it?
And I always wondered, if Germany was the "exterminator of the jews" why didnt they just get Germany? I mean why go take and kill and take and kill an entire population and their land, that had nothing to do with world war 2 holocaust stuff? I'm wanting to understand so if someone has the answers, please share.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join