It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOU DOBBs Interesting Comment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs: The Immorality of Illegal Immigration

Lou Dobbs made an interesting comment at the end of his interview with two priests on the "immorality" of illegal immigration in the US.

(06:45): "You didn't answer a single question I asked father, but then again... you're a JESUIT, you can get away with that."

Ironic, isn't it...

If you've also seen Jordan Maxwells latest interview with Project Camelot, you should have heard him mention the Jesuits as being the true Illuminati, and the Vatican being the ruler of the world (from 02:25:00 on).

Project Camelot Interviews Jordan Maxwell

Please let me know your opinion on this!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estess

(06:45): "You didn't answer a single question I asked father, but then again... you're a JESUIT, you can get away with that."

Yes, that is certainly a very interesting -- and true -- comment by Dobbs. He obviously knows what is going on.

On my desk right this moment is a book called Rulers of Evil, by F. Tupper Saussy, the recently-late author who has written perhaps the definitive book on the Jesuits and it's a blockbuster.

Highly recommended!

I had ordered an autographed copy from his site, then he died, so I only got the non-autographed book. Oh well. So, to Tupper Saussy, MANY THANKS to you, the life that you have lived and to the books with valuable information that you have given us.

A BIG salute to F. Tupper Saussy!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont think Jordan can tell you all he knows, its that scary in my opinion.
however, having said that ... he states that this is the most important time in his life, the father of the daughter who befriended him at 19. he say's that the alien told him things that were ah ah things he could not have known unless he is speaking to a alien... anywho, his work is extremely interesting since I can not find fault in his overall big picture, I do believe he has a few things cross wired but those are of no major consequence since unimportant information contained there, in my opinion. You can not deny ignorance ... we are not alone, nor, have we ever been.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estess
Lou Dobbs: The Immorality of Illegal Immigration

What a surprise! The video has been removed!

How come all the other videos on Lou Dobbs are still on youtube and this one not?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

i just found it has been removed for violation of terms of use. strange isn't it?

i've also realized recently that many links have 404 errors. off topic, sorry.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Found it on another website!

Lou Dobbs & Catholic Church on Illegal Immigration

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Estess]

new topics

top topics

join