It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN reports Rush to be dropped from the bid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe the real fear was that children would look up to and attempt to emulate an obese drug addict as they apparently have begun to look up to and admire Vick for his crimes?

George Bengal, the PSPCA's Director of Law Enforcement, informed Newall of the influences Vick has had on Philadelphia's dogfighters, noting that "Philly's always been a Mecca of dogfighting, but after Vick it exploded," said Bengal. "He's an idol." Bengal mentioned that he has arrested dogfighters as young as nine. Bengal went on to note that while Philadelphia has one of the strictest dogfighting laws in the country, dogfighters rarely receive any jail time in Philadelphia. Source

The NFL doesnt seem to be trying very hard if keeping up appearances is so high on the agenda. Maybe there's some sort of affirmative action clause regarding scumbags on the payroll? They dont need a fat white one in the league if they already have a sociopathic black one?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by willow1d
... and we know the true reason they are opposing it is due to Rush's political stance.

Why? Because football and sports in general are historically driven and supported by the left?

This is a racial issue. Limbaugh has spouted his racist crap one too many times and it's come back to bite him on the ass. Of course he's going to blame it on the left. That's what he does best.

Again, read what I posted. Limbaugh didn't link race and the player being mentioned at all. He spoke of the media's desire to see a black quarterback succeed. And then he said this guy wasn't that great of a quarterback.

You just can't go a day without squirting your ignorance around can you, BH?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Limbaugh didn't link race and the player being mentioned at all.

Yes. He did.

He attributed racial motives to the media without any cause.
It's EXACTLY like attributing racial motives to people who didn't vote for Obama.
And it's EXACTLY like attributing racial motives to people who did.

It's all the same. You can't have it both ways.

I guess I'm not surprised that you don't even see it. :shk:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just saw this on Breitbart and had to laugh then vomit then laugh again.

NFL Owners Who Use the N-Word and Wet Their Pants On Stage

Jennifer Lopez, whose Sondheim-like lyric genius is on display at the top of this post, holds the same status with the Miami Dolphins as Limbaugh would have with the Rams. And, not only does she have co-writer credit on this offensive drivel, she also recorded and performed it live. She continues to earn money in royalties for her genius use of the “N-Word.” My guess is that those who took issue with Limbaugh’s imaginary racial slur are OK with J-Lo’s actual racial slur because she looks a lot better in tight pants.

It gets better. Earlier this week, Goodell said of Limbaugh’s potential ownership, “Divisive comments are not what the NFL is all about.” Is he splitting hairs between “comments” and “lyrics?” Because these lyrics from a 2003 Black Eyed Peas song sounds pretty divisive to me:

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin’
In the USA, the big CIA …

A war is goin’ on but the reason’s undercover
The truth is kept secret, it’s swept under the rug

Nothing like accusing the CIA of terrorism and our government of lying to bring people together. Goodell also said, “We’re all held to a high standard here.”

Really? Does this meet his high standard?

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk
I’ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
My hump my hump my hump my hump my hump
My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps

How about drinking so much that you wet your pants, mid-song, on stage, in front of a live audience?

bighollywood.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join