It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Conspirators, UFO-seekers, alien-abductees, and the rest of ya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey ya guys.

Im new here, so be nice. I really enjoy this site. I've been here a few times, and love reading the posts.

I really enjoy current events, political issues, dreams, paranormal, religious issues, and more that I cant think of.

Im 15 years old, but please dont base your opinion on me solely on my age. I am very mature for my age (I've been told.)

I play soccer, I'm sophmore president (2 yrs running), and president of the interact club. So thats just some stuff about me. Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome Ashly, glad to have you aboard!

btw - your age has nothing to do with anyone's opinion of you, we have many younger people that contribute greatly to ATS.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey Ashly...Welcome to ATS

Im only 14 and peoples opinions dont seem to be bad. They all know im the most mature kid ever to come on the board.

Edit...ARGGGGG!!! CAREBEARS!!!!!! [shields eyes]

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, Ashly. I am glad you found us. Be sure to check out ATS, BTS, and all the other nifty forums. I look forward to reading your posts. Have fun. See you around the boards

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey there, Ashly. Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ashly

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Nothing like a "Fresh" perspective on things! WELCOME Ashly!

PEACE...
m...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Welcome, Ashly.

Whatever happened with your Oiuja board experience? Lots of people were waiting to hear more.

-B.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh for the love of Christ not the CAREBEARS!!! :bnghd:

Oh hey there Ashly welcome.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ashly
Carry on enjoying the site check out bts aswell cya around if you need anything just send me over a U2u

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Welcome. Glad to have ya!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Welcome, Ashly.

Whatever happened with your Oiuja board experience? Lots of people were waiting to hear more.

-B.

Yea, I am never messing with ouija boards again. I still have scars from the cuts (one on my arm, and one on my stomach), and I dont know if they were from a spirit or what. But I called my friend's mom from church and she said to pray, so I did. I didnt get cut again, but I also told my parents I wanted to move in the guest room, so I havent been in my old room alot. My parents still dont know about it. I didnt think a ouija board would actually work. Thats the scariest thing thats ever happened to me.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A similar thing happened to a friend of mine.

Never, never, underestimate the powers of a ouija board.

top topics

join