It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration Mystery Rattles Minnesota Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Vibration Mystery Rattles Minnesota Community
www.startribune.com... - Cupboards and drawers in Crystal Oswald's house shake. Vibrations wake Donna Wiersgalla's 3-year-old daughter three or four times a night. A few doors down, Bailey Conklin, 13, removed rattling pictures from her bedroom wall.

That's life these days on 1st Avenue N. in Newport, where a phenomenon that nobody can explain troubles residents enough that they're seeking help from city officials and comparing notes in one another's kitchens.

At least eight households have reported intermittent and random shaking, and thus far public officials have been unable to find a cause.

NOTE: here is the link to a similar case in Green Bay, Wisconsin posted on July 25, 2008. A possible connection?...Lon
Green Bay, Wisc.

Sounds to me like that are building tunnels underground again....strange indeed.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I already had a post going about this. started it 2 days ago.
I live about 20-30 min. from there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe yours will go somewhere...

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry did a search and didn't see it, this is very interesting scary stuff, if there were rumbling underneath my home it would freak me out, been through a few earthquakes and that was enough for me, one in Michigan and that biggie in San Francisco Bay Area in 89.

Mods you may want to delete or merge this thread....Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Using google earth and looking up where there at. They can sit no further then .26 miles from 3 sets of railroad tracks. And funny in google earth you can see trains on the tracks. Plus there is a large area where semis looks like a shipping company of some kind. Plus just 100's of yards from there house is large oil or fuel storage area.

maps.google.com...,-93.008147&z=18&t=h&hl=en

44.878088,-93.008108

[edit on 14-10-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Great find, thanks, but my question would be if there are all these things in the area why are they conplaining about it now.....

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Because, it is none of those things making the noise. If you look on that map there is a huge airport too.

new topics

top topics

join