It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
ok i read a few web sites here and there and thought i asked if any one herd about this

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
They are being searched for stolen money/gold/diamonds/gems and weapons and drugs.

they did this in the uk a while ago. they let criminals feel safe with them for years then search them all at once and make large amounts of arrests and consficated goods before the end of the year.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hmm well its not such a bad thing then..good

ss

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sincere yours

So the major midwest bank can't afford a proofreader?

We've seen this before....just with an earlier date on it.

A scare like this is not without precedent. If your belongings are IN the bank, whether in a safety deposit box, or in cash, it's easy to believe that your access to them can be limited at any time, subject to the bank's or the government's discretion.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's actually illegal to store cash in a safety deposit box.

If you get caught with cash in you SDB even if you can prove you earned it legally, too bad you lose it.

I could see this incite people to take up arms.

Losing their savings over a retarded federal law.

This could be a windfall for the government.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is bogus. Look at it and use your brain for a minute. Notice the following:

The Ameros are waiting to be distributed and the dollar will be destroyed...but yet the pictures on the website are all of the dollar currency. Look at them. They say DOLLARS....not Ameros. They are just designs that someone made for DOLLARS, as stated on the bills.

The person who created that site is fear-mongering...not to mention that anyone can type HTML code on a basic web-page and make it seem as though the text is from a real letter....Why not just scan the letters in, or take a picture? Because there are no letters...

FALSE!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So they will let the box holders get their stuff when they see fit. Well ain't that just a lode of BS. This just maybe a way to get around a run hold their stuff for ransom. When the bank fails all contents are confiscated and "no sir you did not have $1,000,000.00 worth of bonds as our record shows, sorry next in line please". (sorry for the improve)Other than that it just a load of BS the gooberment owns the banks so what did anyone expect this not to happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I will research it. I have heard a lot of things about this Steve Quayle both good and bad so i would take this with a grain of salt and dont freak out just yet.

If, this is genuine then i really don't know what to say other than par for course, and some other things that are not appropriate on this forum.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xenchan`

The bank letters look like something they would have sent to Madoff. Even if your bank fails you still have access to your SDB. The same goes for your money on deposit, no restrictions on withdrawls.
As for the "New Money" I doubt it.

top topics

join