It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Big Pharma Shenanigans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If this H1N1 push wasn't enough, I wonder if this is the big new shady business as others become discovered and derailed. Or is there something else more sinistar at work? Or is it just simple greed?

My wife was registering for CU in Denver, and was told the new immunization policy was that she had to provide proof of mumps, measels, German measels, and rubella. Even though she is 41, she must provide proof, as it says this applies to anyone born after 1957. Because apparently everyone has proof of all these vaccinations even if they are 50 years old.

I don't even remember my doctor when I was a kid, let alone have any records (nor she), of these vaccinations.

Of course, they provide all these immunizations at the college for $103.00 for all of them. You can try to get a waiver for medical, personal or religeous reasons. But following that it says:

Students who submit exemptions are subject to the prevailing regulations governing quarantines in case of outbreaks and university policies related forfeiture of tuition and fees.

It's not as if mumps, rubella or anything else has ever been an issue there. Why this new policy this year? Has anyone seen something similar at any other colleges? I think they fully realize that many will ask for exemptions, or simply not have their old medical records regarding these shots. And that whole "be subject to prevailing regulations governing qurantines" makes me leery.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The vaccine industry is now even more corrupt than Banks. Something needs to be done urgently.

Just say "No" to vaccines, they are based on 'Junk Science'

join