It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will patriots declare war on Oct.15th?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Not gonna happen.

And you don't need it either.

You need to form a peaceful movement in America of citizens refusing to accept the interference of the federal government in your daily lives.

You need to get people to move away from the mindless media and away from giant corporate America. You need to start pressuring your elected regional officials to move away from the union. You need to force them to make hard decisions based on their state alone, and not at the will of the corporate controlled government.

What you don't need is a rag-tag group of idealists, with opinions on everything from gays in the military to race to abortion, running around taking pot-shots at each-other and your government.
All it'll do is increase the "excuses" the government has for controlling all of you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
just because the video says "Patriots" other than that, who is saying to declare war on US Govt., I am not aware of any patriot movement that is advocating a war with our own govt.... what we have in mind will destroy the global stranglehold on the people of earth... so this is just BS...

Why treat the symptom when you can kill the disease... forever ...
I think the list is over 3,000 in what 15 countries... so just chill ... when the list stops growing ... then it will require an effort on a global scale --

the way they have it set up is.... very simple .... they just keep throwing enemies at you till you secum ... so go right ahead and lose but dont do it my name or my friends - Freedom loving patriots - cuz, your like attacking the big toe... its attached to a foot... are you aware...?
cuz, if you were I would start at the Vatican, were does devine right come from...? thats what they are not telling you.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Patriots? Are you kidding me. I am sorry, but I have no other response other to spit on these so called patriots.

People who want to throw away the constitution to enforce their own political views are not patriots. A patriot would work in a legal manner to replace the administration with their own politicians through the election process.

These people are just using nationalistic names to legitimize their otherwise questionable activities. If they carry out their plans, they are least criminals and at worst traitors or terrorists.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Ouch! That better not be an American citizen that posted that lol, what a tard he,he. You can bet the Secret Service is hunting his ass right now omg this is too funny.
I bet he will be surprised when the Fed SWAT team knocks down his Mom's door and apprehends him with out prejudice and he discovers he broke the law, lmfao!

Well I am pretty sure whoever posted this is a f"ew sandwiches short of a picnic".
When they bust in his parents door he will be carted off and held indefinitely without trial or access to anyone. Isn't that how Obama's new law works? He hasnt done anything, but may be a threat to commit a crime.

This is nothing more than some pissed off hillbilly with a grade 3 education.
To quote " but since our patients has been mistaken for weakness".
Point made this originated in a mental hospital by the "patients".

All in all a very very very stupid thing to post on the net. That is basically a death threat against the POTUS and will be rightly handled as so.

I am all for standing up and taking back my rights by force if necessary, and if this video is actually legitimately made by an organization they are absolute idiots. Never let your enemy see you coming.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What boggles my mind is how they are so easily manipulated, the people, not the data. Is it the primal fear, racism, hate, bias that festers but will never really see the surface? Everyone has them, to the extent that they become as naive as I've seen so many millions of the 'Patriots' on the news and giving comments out. The term patriot in general has become nothing more than falacy as it stands with how it's been spun.

The only thing that has me pondering is the actual motive and when it'll all head to a close? A 'belief' has usually either erupted or been smothered out by the violence it goes after.

I'd like to see the data sources myself, I've heard, read and seen most of the arguments and unless some new ones are out it's all redundant. Some actual numbers comparing our current system with the proposed ideas, compared with those of the best systems internationally. For some reasons countries like Canada, France and Sweden are ridiculed when I've yet to hear any complaints. I'm rather surprised it's not the International community ridiculing our Backwards and rather inept system.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by IlmInsa]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
more power to you .. and i am not even american.

but i will bring the sandwiches .. what time will we be finished i need to tell me mom what time i will be back.

needs an ass-kicking that lad.

by the way will i be able to catch a plane with a pitch fork as hand luggage now with all your new fancy rules about flying.

yours truly
gary mc kinnon.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
I would say sgt. that the Soldiers would meet more on a resistance here than what they ever saw/seen in Iraq.

I disagree, the people in Iraq have generations and generations of opressed people that have lived with war all of their lives in some form or another. The are simply accustomed to war and misery and will never stop fighting against the American occupiers. If I was an Iraqi or Afghani I would also be fighting an occupying force.
If China was patrolling the streets of the US and building bases would you not also fight back as long as you still had a breath left. The best thing that the US and other countries should do is leave both countries completely. No soldiers, No bases. I feel that this would definitely settle things down in the middle east and would be a sign that we are looking for peace. But sadly this will never happen.

The majority of Americans are content to sit in front of a TV and eat
McDonalds food. Like most western countries the biggest health concern is obesity. I would love to see these people try and climb up a hill or sneak up on a troop.

Sure alot of American's own guns and probably more than one, but when it comes right down to it I think that any militia would be crushed by the US Armed Forces.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

While I agree Americans are content to chill on their sofas and I also agree world peace, specifically the middle east, an be solved with Air Conditioning and McDonalds on every arabic corner, I don't think the Armed Forces would win the war as easily as you all think.

You must realize, those soldiers too are Americans, and further they are Americans with Access to the Military Equipment. Remember, the first revolution the citizens would not have had access to cannons, but the officers of the British military that defected to the U.S. cause, brought with them the stuff required to start the war.

That said, any revolution would not be tank on tank, it would be guerrilla, after all, if it works in Afghanistan, why not right here in our back yard.

However, I think nothing will happen, and I think even if it would happen it is much too early and they would be stupid to attempt b/c they would not be able to garner the support required for such a drastic action.

It isn't the time, and our rights have not been violated in such a way as to warrant loss of life.

Cool video though, It's too bad that mudslides and such happen every year in Bogata, and that the president probably receives threats on his life every day and that attempts on presidents lives are not uncommon. That Colombian Boy may seem pretty cool, but as far as I can tell he's just a kid with a good imagination and an artistic flare.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
has anyone found out who posted this thing... I hope they arrested them before they did something stupid... but central florida all quite except for the NWO crap preperation. and this state just might be the opening shots if the State Govt keeps treating its citizens as a cash cow...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
so how did it go yesterday...??

hope all you patriots are safe and well after all your over-throwing.

news channels here in uk must be abit slow catching the story .. which is unusual for the bbc as they were 20 mins early with their wtc7 collapse report.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by lucentenigma

Errrrrrr no I think is the answer.

There are a lot of very bored people around I think.....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The 15th has come and the 15th has gone....what a surprise...no attack

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by manxman2
so how did it go yesterday...??

hope all you patriots are safe and well after all your over-throwing.

news channels here in uk must be abit slow catching the story .. which is unusual for the bbc as they were 20 mins early with their wtc7 collapse report.

That was some pretty amazing reporting!

Don't worry though, I haven't seen any reports here either! Instead the stock market is over 10,000, and the top story is an empty balloon from some crazy guy that was on wife swap...twice....and thinks he is descended from aliens! (No offense to those ATSers that think the same thing.
)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I suppose we should be concerned now more than ever? We announced the invasion of Iraq like 3 weeks before actually invading you know. Never should we underestimate the element of surprise(After an announcement to warn your enemies that you will be coming you will want to make sure they are surprised, much like getting christmas gifts on christmas morning, you just never know those gifts are coming). The balloon is just a diversion, this guy is probably the general of the revolutionaries!(We can only hope)

hahaha. Wow!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by Bombeni
How embarrassing. He could have at least used spell check. When he said "our patience has run out" he spelled it patients, among several other incorrect spellings/punctuation, etc.

Spell check is not going to tell him "patients" is wrong either though...

Though I understand what you are saying.

But clearly this is yet another day of failed doom.

I beg to differ. The word "patients" would not have been accepted in the particular sentence structure: "Our patients has run out" would have been kicked out because it is plural. If he had said "Our patients HAVE run out" that might have made it through spell check. Oh well, enough of that. I'm not maniacal about spelling. But when you are writing to the President of The United States, you need to go the extra mile.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well with all the talk on the net about revoulution plus not to mention the drug war spilling over here.... I keep my AR-15 loaded and with me everywhere I go now....cept WallyWorld....he he And my backpack is loaded and ready to go too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join