It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will patriots declare war on Oct.15th?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

Nothing short of a severe economic collapse would cause a civil war.

If that happens. Look out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How embarrassing. He could have at least used spell check. When he said "our patience has run out" he spelled it patients, among several other incorrect spellings/punctuation, etc.

I doubt Obama is packing his bags right now but the poster should get several rolls of quarters for the vending machines, he's gonna need 'em.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Sigh

No nothing will happen on the 15th of October....just like nothing happened on October the 11th, 12th and 13th

Its seems as if these predictions and prophecies are being extended by a day at a time.... :shk:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sure i can see the headlines now.

17 deluded internet addicts declare was on the US and are immediately arrested.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Well said - shame it happens on ATS though

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I hear ya Bombeni... I cringe when I see stuff like that. Let's just hope that IF the revolution comes it's at least run by literates.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Lets just say right now, this will not come true there will be no assissination attempt on Usurper Obama, There wont be Declaration of War, Washington wont be nuked (when was that damn prediction sometime this month), Israel or US will not bomb Iran.

tomorrow Oct 15, 2009 will go un-remembered in the days to come, just one more day check off on the calender.

Even thoug i agree with I.D it wont happen i feel it.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by KonigKaos]

I agree 99% Konig!

I think there have been, and probably are ongoing attempts at Obama's life, but Oct 15 won't be any different than any other day!

Nothing is going to get nuked, but eventually US or Israel will attack Iran. It probably won't be this month, but I think it is inevitable, so that is a pretty safe prediction to get behind!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

It advises President Obama and other prominent people (“Our Dear Leader and co.”) to “leave now and give us our country back” and to do so by next week. “If you stay,” the silent video message continues, “ ‘We, The People’ will systematically dismantle you, destroy you and reclaim what is rightfully ours. … “We are angry and we are ready to take back the rights of the people. We will fight and We will win. … “Dead line [sic] for your national response: October 15, 2009 “Thank you to all patriots who support our cause. … Be prepared for when the fateful day of the declaration of war is nationally announced.”

Source

This was originally posted on youtube then pulled.

You can watch the video here.

I was searching for more information on the Colombian boy that predicted an assassination attempt on Obama around the middle of October (tomorrow I believe) and stumbled upon this.

Things seem to be coming to a head with the assassination prediction, time wave zero, webbot and now dead lines by revolutionary groups.

Is it just me or does it feel like S could hit a big fan this month?

I guess we don't have very long to wait to find out....

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

Judging by the video they won't even be able to attempt anything. The quality is horrible. If they have enough money to take down the US government, they surely have enough money to get a decent video editing program.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi Guys

Just a comment someone above mentioned they can't imagine the US would turn on their own citizens.

Looked how they reacted to students in the 1970s when they protested too vociferously about the war in Vietnam. Don't blindfold yourselves, all countries armies/police forces are highly trained in what to do if there is ever a civil uprising. In the UK to stop coal miners who were legitimately striking over closures of their coal mines, the UK Govt brought in 10,000+ police with horses, unmarked uniforms etc so their crimes against the civilians couldn't be identified against individual policemen.

If all of us decided to rise up against our governments, protested and stating we want a new system in place, they would turn the army and police on us before you could say molotov cocktail.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

I was searching for more information on the Colombian boy that predicted an assassination attempt on Obama around the middle of October (tomorrow I believe) and stumbled upon this.

I guess we don't have very long to wait to find out....

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

Funny but I was just thinking about this when I clicked on this thread. Anyhow, I believe the kid quoted a date around the 20th of this month and not the 15th. Close enough anyhow.

[edit on 10/14/2009 by VernonBC]

Lets try this again.

I found the link of the Colombian boy predicting the future. In this video he mentions an attempt 5 months from May so that would make it October. He has been cut short as I very much do recall him mentioning a date in October and do recall around the 20th.

Colombian Boy Predicts Future

[edit on 10/14/2009 by VernonBC]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ziggystrange

17 deluded internet addicts declare was on the US and are immediately arrested.

Silk

Well said

If you truly believe in a threat WHY don't your report it to the authorities ? - or is it because you support the threat and therefore are a traitor ?

What are you talking like a grass eating rat for? You don't even live here.
YOU sound jealous that you people over there, if you are talking like
this at all. It must be going on with only the faintest of whispers when
you 're waking around talking to yourselves.
BTW how do like your new surveilence society?

Colombian Boy Predicts Future

Did you see the little guy? A true patriot all the way. 76 on his sleeve .

[edit on 14-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
With regard to the comments about the poor spelling of the person who made the video statement...Don't be so quick to disregard these people. Right or wrong in what they are saying and planning on doing they can do immense damage to a lot of human life.

I don't believe we, the U.S. are in a situation that would rally enough people together to take physically aggressive action against government. And like someone else has said on here; we probably won't see a "revolution" until there is a collapse of our financial system coupled with a failure of basic government services.

But don't just think that these circumstances can only be the result of the actions of our government. If Russia and China wanted to create a world of headache for us they could. And just like we've inserted CIA operatives in various countries to bring about revolution (or foster it) don't think for a second that Russia doesn't have parallel operations against our interests.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Great. The day before my birthday. How awesome. I always wanted my own revolution.......

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As I understand it, President Obama is to be in San Francisco, CA on Oct 15; a fund-raising trip for the Democratic National Committee.

So, in a sense, he Is "packing his bags".

It is, of course, highly unlikely that anything will happen.

But, you know, Never say NEVER!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Beware of these kinds of things - they could be being disseminated by the "intelligence" community in order to try to indict patriots in an upcoming false flag. It very well could be some dumb prank; it could also very well be a setup to frame a group of people.

I know many of you disregarded the nuclear threat because it didn't happen last Sunday, but I do want to make you aware that there has been a lot of hubbub surrounding Washington D.C. and the threat of a nuclear attack...whether it's Al Qaeda, domestic terrorists, or whomever. Research and critical thinking has brought me to the conclusion that if indeed it something does happen (nuclear attack, assassination attempt), they will either blame the "right", "patriots", or "Christian extremists" as they call us. What happens from then on is yet to be seen. I have already seen countless responses to smaller events by people in article comment sections demanding that Christians and the "right" be locked up or eliminated for their supposed crimes. Many in the populace have already been programmed to have such a response that will demand harsh government action against the "perpetrators" in "terrorist" attacks and such events. Just want to bring these things up for you all to consider. Be watchful.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by arroyofly]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
How embarrassing. He could have at least used spell check. When he said "our patience has run out" he spelled it patients, among several other incorrect spellings/punctuation, etc.

Spell check is not going to tell him "patients" is wrong either though...

Though I understand what you are saying.

But clearly this is yet another day of failed doom.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arroyofly
Beware of these kinds of things - they could be being disseminated by the "intelligence" community in order to try to indict patriots in an upcoming false flag. It very well could be some dumb prank; it could also very well be a setup to frame a group of people.

That’s the first thing that occurred to me. A pretext to another false flag. Are we seeing the setup to the next OKC?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by KonigKaos

If these folks were stupid enough to post a video so sure to be removed and get the SS's attention.... I doubt they are anything more than one bored guy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Lets just say right now, this will not come true there will be no assissination attempt on Usurper Obama, There wont be Declaration of War, Washington wont be nuked (when was that damn prediction sometime this month), Israel or US will not bomb Iran.

tomorrow Oct 15, 2009 will go un-remembered in the days to come, just one more day check off on the calender.

Even thoug i agree with I.D it wont happen i feel it.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by KonigKaos]

I am not going to say much here but I want to make two mentions that people can piece together.

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I dont know if I am right or wrong and it does not matter to me if I am or am not because I have my house in order. Call it a hunch.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wouldn't a revolution mean a large amount of people would have to get off their sofas?

There will be no "revolution". The vast majority of people believe the MSM. The vast majority of people are complacent sheep who are to busy struggling to make their mortgage payments to ask questions.

The idealism of the 60's is over. People don't care anymore. No one knows their neighbours. People vote for American Idol but they can't be arsed to vote in local elections. A big house and a new car is more important than raising children.

"Patriots" - Roflmao.

Are those the people carrying the signs "my money, my guns my freedom"?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join