It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will patriots declare war on Oct.15th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It advises President Obama and other prominent people (“Our Dear Leader and co.”) to “leave now and give us our country back” and to do so by next week. “If you stay,” the silent video message continues, “ ‘We, The People’ will systematically dismantle you, destroy you and reclaim what is rightfully ours. … “We are angry and we are ready to take back the rights of the people. We will fight and We will win. … “Dead line [sic] for your national response: October 15, 2009 “Thank you to all patriots who support our cause. … Be prepared for when the fateful day of the declaration of war is nationally announced.”

Source

This was originally posted on youtube then pulled.

You can watch the video here.

I was searching for more information on the Colombian boy that predicted an assassination attempt on Obama around the middle of October (tomorrow I believe) and stumbled upon this.

Things seem to be coming to a head with the assassination prediction, time wave zero, webbot and now dead lines by revolutionary groups.

Is it just me or does it feel like S could hit a big fan this month?

I guess we don't have very long to wait to find out....

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
[edit on 14-10-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Lets just say right now, this will not come true there will be no assissination attempt on Usurper Obama, There wont be Declaration of War, Washington wont be nuked (when was that damn prediction sometime this month), Israel or US will not bomb Iran.

tomorrow Oct 15, 2009 will go un-remembered in the days to come, just one more day check off on the calender.

Even thoug i agree with I.D it wont happen i feel it.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by KonigKaos]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Lets just say right now, this will not come true there will be no assissination attempt on Usurper Obama, There wont be Declaration of War, Washington wont be nuked (when was that damn prediction sometime this month), Israel or US will not bomb Iran.

tomorrow Oct 15, 2009 will go un-remembered in the days to come, just one more day check off on the calender.

Even thoug i agree with I.D it wont happen i feel it.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by KonigKaos]

I know what your saying, but its only a matter of time before it does happen, if not tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yea, I dont think the govt is going to be trembling in their boots over this.

I can see Obama in the oval office right now reading this just laughing his ass off.

Now I am just as much against the current administration as the next guy, but come on now, this is just like the protest with all those anarcists, un-prepared. There is no organizational efforts put to this whatsoever. Just a internet video with words. Im sorry, but I doubt this is going to be the shot that started it all.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We can only hope.....

Something needs to change in this country and it cant wait till 2012 or even 2010 elections.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
[edit on 14-10-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ouch! That better not be an American citizen that posted that lol, what a tard he,he. You can bet the Secret Service is hunting his ass right now omg this is too funny.
I bet he will be surprised when the Fed SWAT team knocks down his Mom's door and apprehends him with out prejudice and he discovers he broke the law, lmfao!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Yea, I dont think the govt is going to be trembling in their boots over this.

I can see Obama in the oval office right now reading this just laughing his ass off.

Now I am just as much against the current administration as the next guy, but come on now, this is just like the protest with all those anarcists, un-prepared. There is no organizational efforts put to this whatsoever. Just a internet video with words. Im sorry, but I doubt this is going to be the shot that started it all.

I'm not condoning anything, but I think any "civil war/revolution" would have to be carried out in a guerrilla like fashion by the uprisers/patriots.

Remaining scattered and stretching out the gov. forces would be their only chance. It's not going to win a "war", but it will prolong one indefinitely and cause a major annoyance.

Edit to add: Like most predictions on here, nothing will probably happen. I will keep my eye on this thread though! All of the prediction threads do make for interesting reading!

[edit on 10/14/2009 by yadda333]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Ouch! That better not be an American citizen that posted that lol, what a tard he,he. You can bet the Secret Service is hunting his ass right now omg this is too funny.
I bet he will be surprised when the Fed SWAT team knocks down his Mom's door and apprehends him with out prejudice and he discovers he broke the law, lmfao!

Ive drunk alot of beer tonight, im just being an idiot. I didnt mean anything by it. Dont say that, ive got a nervous disposition.. I suffer from chronic anxiety.. il be awake worrying for days

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just like every other protest I am sure this is nothing and I am sure the military or government is not scared one bit. I gotta say ID that while I respect your opinion if the government really wanted a war on the citizens I don't think the citizens would stand a chance.

An AK-47 does nothing against well placed and organized armor, some tanks and a bomb or two

Now as a sergeant in the US Air Force I can honestly say I would not be up for shooting a citizen or getting shot by a citizen so don't expect me on that front...but I really don't think the patriots would stand a chance with the equipment the military has these days

And of course I am sure I will be scoffed at and called a government goon...just saying this as a regular old soldier who's been around a bit and seen the technology

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Just look at Afghanistan. A modern day American civil war would be a guerrilla war.

don't see the U.S. military using MOABs on American cities and citizens, but you never know...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Edit: Double post having network issues today.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would say sgt. that the Soldiers would meet more on a resistance here than what they ever saw/seen in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The last thing a government wants is an uprising. You can even go back and look at Plato and Aristotle's views on political philosophy and see that keeping the lower classes either happy or unaware is critical to a sound government.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Its not going to happen yet they really haven't done anything to be confirmed of Tyrants, not anymore than Bush did anyways.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well if it happens, so be it...

they lost my support when I found out Osama wasnt responsible for WTC...
and if they went that far on that day. well exactly what is this entity capible of... the grossest part of 911 is THEY turned over body parts for Identification, mostly hands and feet ... they were delivered by the FBI... from the Non-Existant Flt 93 - Shanksville, PA crash... so people were slaughtered\butchered what ever you want to call it to produce those parts for Identification..

that information is contained in one of these Radio shows, about 6 of 12 are available... one of them provided grosse details about the above statement... I actually murdered a poor lizard that did me no harm.
after I heard what I heard - I had to squeeze off a few rounds...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
reply to post by KyoZero

Just look at Afghanistan. A modern day American civil war would be a guerrilla war.

don't see the U.S. military using MOABs on American cities and citizens, but you never know...

Completely agree. But there is one difference. Afghans have been around these things for a long time. When was the last time average Americans walked outside and heard bombs going off?

Anyways, this is a freaking youtube video people. Any serious revolutionary group would not use youtube as their method of communicating to the administration.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So what would start a civil war? In this day of age I have to wonder how can one kick start such an action when a call to arms would laughed at, debunked, or nobody does anything? Is that first shot just a metaphore or does sombody needs to step up to the plate and be the first to bite the bullet or so it seems. How can one person declare war or a group of people declare war and make it a fact that war has started?

I admit I'm not the smartest person, but thats why I like this site. Its where diffrent people who are obvious smarter then me explain these things to me and I hear other opinions. So if someone dosent use YOUTUBE then what other method is thier?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well as a brit - go on guys

I seriously doubt this - as much as I do most of the crackpot theories of doomsday posted here.

I this was a real and tennant threat Im sure the POTUS security is awere and will deal with it

could we at one in this stop reading like the switchboards carried in the streeet and look at issues rather than well tenuous proclamations?

Its like the boy crying wolf here every day - and I thought we believed in deny ignorance?

If you truly believe in a threat WHY don't your report it to the authorities ? - or is it because you support the threat and therefore are a traitor ?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Silk]

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join