It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Women Takes Flu Jab-She is Disabled For Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
what angers me is anyone with a mind could have seen this coming

the whole flu situation is now out of hand
the fear mongering went above and beyond anything irresponsible

this is nothing short of an atrocity

many many people are going to have their lives destroyed all because the united states and the media want to help the pharm companies make money

we all know damn well there are things in these shots that can seriously hurt us

we know damn well medicines need time to go thru trials and testing to make sure they are safe

but we are making it law that certain people must take the flu shots

the people in power are out of control and we must take actions to stop them

at a swine flu clinic and seminar a dr whos name i cant remember of the top of my head said last years flu shot was only 30 percent effective

what i want to know is how the hell can we allow that much money to be spent, and that much risk to be taken for a small 30 percent to be protected

why are we allowing this bs

how are these people getting away with this

and how the hell are people in this world not smart enough to open their damn eyes and use their damn brains instead of allowing people to feed them this incredibly unbelievable bs and nonsense

any mathematician or anyone can tell you the numbers dont add up, there are many more negatives then positives

there shouldnt be a single person in the world using these things except for people in an immediate and dire situation who are severely compromised

there isnt a healthy person in the world that should be allowed to take the chance with this crap

i want to know when someone with enough pull will stand up and attack those who are making this situation happen

when they do find out those responsible, i hope they are given the death penalty like we give to all traitors

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
and seriously this isnt about the word beautiful

why in a situation so serious must people be so asinine that they dwell on a single adjective when their is so much at stake

where is our humanity and intelligence that we can get off track and actually discuss the use of a word in a situation so dire

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
I did not watch the video.

Was there a part in there about the government agent's holding a gun to here head and forcing her to take the shot?

She freely, willing took the shot,nobody forced her.

I willingly do not take the shot.

Have not since I retired from the military and got my freedom of choice back.

She could just as easily became disabled from an auto accident.

Life does not come with a guarantee.

Like a old guy told me once years ago, "If you are not sure, DON'T".

propaganda is much stronger and powerful then any military force

thats why propaganda has been such a large part of war for as long as it has been

the propaganda and the hype that has happened since the public learned of the swine flu has been much more controlling and manipulative then any gun to any head can be

people have been brainwashed by 24/7 bombardment of swine flu discussion and how important this vaccine is

you can tell the world something is bad, put a gun to their head, and less people would do it with the gun to their head then they would if you subject them to the propaganda we have seen

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
and seriously this isnt about the word beautiful

why in a situation so serious must people be so asinine that they dwell on a single adjective when their is so much at stake

where is our humanity and intelligence that we can get off track and actually discuss the use of a word in a situation so dire

It's not a case of being "asinine" or having a lack of humanity or intelligence, it's about addressing crappy, emotive reporting.

Yes, the story is important, so why #ing dress it up with 'oh look, she was so pretty!" mawkishness? The fault is with the reporting, not the reader.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
She would have been much better off taking her chances with the flu. Why do people trust doctors and big pharma? Do you think big pharma cares about you? Do they care about her?

The response from the FDA, big pharma, etc ... *shrug* oh well, too bad , soo sad ... but its rare ... oh ... and safe.

And to you people going on about the "beautiful" thing ... get a life.

I have an idea (a really stupid one) lets argue over the title of the thread and avoid discussing what actually happened

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh my....truly heart breaking to see what has happened to this young woman. My wife and I refuse to take the flu shots any longer. The last two times I took them I got violently ill and later still got the bloody flu. My wife received a flu shot a few years back and she contracted Bells Palsey. The left side of her face was paralized for over a week. She recovered fine but what a scare. Our concern being that she is an Oncology nurse at a local hospital, is that they will make it manditory for her to take the seasonal and swine flu shots. I hope not...

---hunger

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Don't know if I responded to this. Seems like I've seen it before, but someone might suggest that she take the ionic foot baths as they are very good at detoxing the body. She likely has poisons trapped that need to come out. Fresh fruit and vegetable smoothies including Avocado Pit would be very helpful Avocado pit is the worlds most soluble fiber and will draw toxins. Benoite clay also. Breathing exercises to oxygenate her body. The body is mostly a self- healthing organism. If the problem is not in the dna it may be reversible.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I can't watch the video due to my dial-up connection. However, I'm curious as to your thread title. I see a lot of things like this and have done for as long as I remember. Would it really be any less tragic if the woman was ugly? I don't get it, is it really worse for anyone (accidents, cancer, murder and so on) if they're beautiful?

Most people would say no but mean yes.

Ugly people are discriminated every day. Good looking people are better liked by default. Thats why you have seen this behavior for as long as you can remember. It has always been there.

We do it to animals as well. We keep the good looking ones as pets and use the others for eating, medical experiments etc. Nobody gets upset if you kill a rat, but they do if you kill a kitten.

Its just the way humans are. Its something that is not talked about publicly. We like to pretend the behavior is not there.

Anyway... dont take the shot.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Why are you making such a big deal out of the way she looks? The thread isn't even about that, and it seems like you just disregard the whole situation because something was said that you deem unnecessary. Honestly, it seems like you're upset because you yourself are lacking in "compliments". You're making yourself look foolish so please stop.

Sorry for getting off topic.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Did she take the H1N1 flu shot or the regular seasonal flu shot? I thought I heard she only took the seasonal flu shot. The more I hear about the flu shots, the more I think they often give lots of shots to young kids early on in life so that if something adverse happens, they can blame it on something else. I found out recently I even had a smallpox shot when I was very young. Hopefully someone will have a cure for her condition one day.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just because she had the flu shot does not mean it is the cause. I ate a burrito and then stubbed my toe. Does this mean burritos cause you to stub your toe?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is very, very sad. I feel for her.

This is also why, as a pharmacist, I refuse to give out vaccinations, even though most pharmacists are training to do so these days.

You see, the reactions have nothing to do with a contaminated batch. The flu shots are not contaminated. It has to do with the way ALL vaccines interrupt our normal functioning of our immune system.

Sadly, she'll go to the Mayo clinic, and they won't prescribe the one thing that could really help her: a homeopathic remedy. Many homeopathic remedies can reverse vaccinosis. Thuja (a remedy made from a type of pine tree) is probably the most well known remedy for vaccinosis, however, there are also others.

This is why I tell healthy people, if you are healthy and can fight off a normal case of the flu, don't take the vaccine! Who cares if you miss a few days of work because of the flu. Would you rather call in sick, or risk getting a severe reaction like this woman has?

She's doing the right thing by trying to warn others by showing people what happened to her. Good for her.

And think of this: neurological problems come in all types, from dystonia to Alzheimer's to Autism.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I call BS on the vaccine having triggered an "existing neurological condition." The vaccine caused this, plain and simple. They are just using keywords, to manipulate how the information is interpreted.

She should get on a mercury detox plan right away. Having seen what the thimersol does first hand, I can attest to the fact that she will eventually regain almost all, if not all her previous physical condition, once the mercury and other neuro-toxins have been removed from her body. It is however, a long process, but she will notice the improvements shortly after beginning, and it will motivate her to stay on path.

I hope she gets on the right path to heal her body.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel 3
I call BS on the vaccine having triggered an "existing neurological condition." The vaccine caused this, plain and simple. They are just using keywords, to manipulate how the information is interpreted.

She should get on a mercury detox plan right away. Having seen what the thimersol does first hand, I can attest to the fact that she will eventually regain almost all, if not all her previous physical condition, once the mercury and other neuro-toxins have been removed from her body. It is however, a long process, but she will notice the improvements shortly after beginning, and it will motivate her to stay on path.

I hope she gets on the right path to heal her body.

Who is this "they" you speak of? I would like to inform you it is not they, but us, normal people who want to keep our children from dying. There is no conspiracy by "them". We, the people, are in charge of getting this life saving vaccine to the population. Thimerosol is there to keep people from dying from contaminated vaccine. We put it there, we, the ones who care and do not run, scared by science.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The vaccine manufacturer is already protected by law from damages. Now she will go through the idiocy of trying to get disablilty from social security where it takes them around 2 years to even get you a hearing. I'm still waiting for mine after 20 months. My problem is similar to hers although not caused by a vaccine but by my bodies reaction to the flu. My speech is fine and that's about the only difference. I wish her luck and strength in her journey. I hope her husband married the woman, and not the cheerleader. tragic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join