It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Women Takes Flu Jab-She is Disabled For Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is Heart Breaking. This womans life is destroyed by taking a seasonal flu shot.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I can't watch the video due to my dial-up connection. However, I'm curious as to your thread title. I see a lot of things like this and have done for as long as I remember. Would it really be any less tragic if the woman was ugly? I don't get it, is it really worse for anyone (accidents, cancer, murder and so on) if they're beautiful?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hmmm, my interpretation of the word "beautiful" was that it described her spirit. She had a horrible reaction to the seasonal flu shot, something that we are all told is absolutely safe, and she's doing what she can to get the information out for others to consider... Very tragic for her and very sad.

*but ya, I hear what you're saying and maybe I just unintentionally spun the intended meaning when I saw it...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That stood out to me too but the thread title is the same as the video title. Which is fair enough. It's the same title as the You Tube video.

With that said, it is heartbreaking and my heart goes out to her.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Would it really be any less tragic if the woman was ugly? I

Oh gosh you guys think to much and it is off topic thinking,

What a heart breaking story.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah ... I am pretty certain "beautiful" was aimed at the women's spirit but the use of the word for a news video was certainly intended to catch the eye of anyone browsing the website.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Man, that toally sucks. She and her husband were probably newly married (she's not that old - they showed her birthyear as 1983) but I wonder if this has affected their plans.

I don't know if they have children yet, but I suspect it would be very difficult for her to pick up and feed her children. If she hasn't had them yet, I suspect she probably can't safely have them now.

Its amazing how quickly your life can change.

My heart goes out to her and I hope that the company that made the vaccine can pay her a couple of million (it's not like they can't afford it) so that at least they won't have to worry about money ever again...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morbo the Annihilator
Man, that toally sucks. She and her husband were probably newly married (she's not that old - they showed her birthyear as 1983) but I wonder if this has affected their plans.

I don't know if they have children yet, but I suspect it would be very difficult for her to pick up and feed her children. If she hasn't had them yet, I suspect she probably can't safely have them now.

Its amazing how quickly your life can change.

My heart goes out to her and I hope that the company that made the vaccine can pay her a couple of million (it's not like they can't afford it) so that at least they won't have to worry about money ever again...

They aren't going to pay her anything.

They have got a live virus and mercury, and other harmful additives in the H1N1 vaccine they have out right now.

This is neither new nor shocking.

People died from the "Swine Flu" vaccine back in the 70's too.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I feel sorry for her but I must say the following:

You must know what you put into your body. If she did the research, she might have seen the warning or possible side affect. This goes for medicine, vaccines, food, or anything else. People do more research on their fantasy football teams than they do on substances that are injected into their bodies by money hungry doctors/drug companies.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Longtimegone]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

They aren't going to pay her anything.

I know. It was wishful thinking on my part. Undoubtedly she signed a waiver for this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Not really, when I read the title, I expected to see some awful disfiguration.

And after watching the video, I saw something much worse.... Truly heartbreaking...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I never ever thought I'd see the day someone said 'you think too much' on ATS.

Maybe so, but it's no more heart-breaking because of her perceived attractiveness.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't think this is as isolated of an incident as the media and the FDA would like the general public to think just look at all the websites dedicated to vaccine harm on the web.

As for this woman accepting mainstream establishment's word that there's no cure for her health condition she shouldn't after all it was the same mainstream establishment that said vaccines were safe.

In most people's minds if one person has a bad reaction it's not safe, can you imagine tens of thousands suffering from one or more conditions after receiving the vaccine? There's help for everything it's just a matter of thinking outside of the box and patiently being open to unconventional treatments.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Chai_An]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've never gotten a flu shot, nor have my kids, but after I learned more about vaccines I felt an immediate ping of guilt for having not known about them prior to the birth of my children. The more I learn, the more I feel it's possible that whether we get the shot or not, we may fall victim to the same dire consequences.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The flu vaccine does causes side effects like any other medication, buy we had the choice take it or not.

Sad that this season the flu shots has been pushed too fast because the pushing of the H1N1 vaccine.

Still I am so worry, yes I am very worry about the results of the H1N1 on developing fetuses of pregnant women that will be taking the vaccine without clinical trials.

That also goes for infants and children.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is disgusting...
What a terrible thing to happen to her.

I am currently in the military and it is mandatory to have the flu shot and H1N1 when it is available. I have plans to trick these suckers and not get it, but can you imagine if one of your kids had to go through this. I would become a very different person, possibly quit everything I currently do to support my family and go on a research and destroy rampage until I found the group of tight suits that did this us.

Thanks all

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I did not watch the video.

Was there a part in there about the government agent's holding a gun to here head and forcing her to take the shot?

She freely, willing took the shot,nobody forced her.

I willingly do not take the shot.

Have not since I retired from the military and got my freedom of choice back.

She could just as easily became disabled from an auto accident.

Life does not come with a guarantee.

Like a old guy told me once years ago, "If you are not sure, DON'T".

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Beautiful Woman?

Sorry but this just struck me as ..strange, what does "beauty" have ANYTHING to do with this, would it be more acceptable is she wasn't "beautiful" and who's to say she is "beautiful", maybe to Larry, dick, and Dave, but maybe Joe, john and Jim think shes not?

The beautiful part just makes this seem like the objective is to really dig in with the emotions and over sensationalized propaganda tactics, not saying it is as I am sure what this woman is going through is entirely real, but the wording of the title with the supper shallowness makes this horrible thing seem a little more trivial.

My heart goes out to her and her family.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Oh gosh you guys think to much

Someone has to.

and it is off topic thinking,

No, not really; the title is sitting there like a bait (maybe it *is* a bait). Being totally uninterested in the flu hype, I would have never visited this thread if it wasn't for the curious title screaming out of the page.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yes it IS sad.
----
The mention of her being beautiful is nothing new in this society,so I have no idea why the fuss about that-- here.

It's a shame/crime even,that we have to be so knowledgable about a flu vaccine..that we should have to research everything before taking a medication or vaccine is SAD.

Consider those who are not in a position to,or educated enough to do the research.

I suppose I know what the utalitarians think about that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join