It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Project Reveals Remote Control Bugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just seen this on the bbc website, thought I would share it here.

news.bbc.co.uk...

How long will it be before we dont know the difference between real and cyborg bugs! Imagine the possibilities, they could use these for spying on everyone! There's always flies in my house, their could be someone monitoring our every move!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Bugs in my house have a bad habit of ending up dead. It won't matter if they are organic or mechanical, they'd still end up flatter than a pancake.
Come to think of it, there have been some green cricket-things that can survive being squished multiple times and can still jump around...

Little spy bugs would have no purpose in my home anyway. If the government wants to watch me, they will become bored very fast.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lol yeah if they happen to come in my house they would quickly be watching the inside of my dogs stomach!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gives to meaning to having your house bugged doesn't it?

The current beetles are the size of a human hand lol. It is intriguing that we can control a flying insect now though. S&F for coolness.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Check this out.

TThe real crazy stuff comes in the form of Fly insect-shaped UAV designed for espionage. These micro-sized vehicles are capable of full audio and video transmission making secrecy a thing of the past!
As if that wasn’t enough, the payload on each of these machines vary from Infrared/Electro-optical missiles to being able to deploy nanomachine weapons engineered in various different ways. Able to infect the target(s) resulting in whatever devious malaise they are programed with and ultimately resulting in death.

www.infowars.com...

top topics

join