It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare is a Gateway Disaster.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IlmInsa

If you would have done a little bit of digging in some of the threads i have stuck my head into and posted earlier you would have noticed that I came up with two really good options, and a few not so good ones but worth looking at. So incase you dont feel like looking Ill give you a run down....

1.) (my favorite one) OPM is the Federal Goverments manager of Federal Health Benefits program, this is what you do, you pass a law telling ever health insurance carrier that in order to sell health insurance, you have to registar with OPM and follow the guidlines that OPM mandates for federal employees. Now here is the good part every American from craddle to the grave will purchase insurance from these programs -) you pass tort reform; you get rid of medicare because now you can not discrimante for health insurance (old folks) the mony you once had taking out of your pay check for medicare now gets taking and use to pay the 2/3 preium or you just stop taking medicare out of checks because old folks can get good insurance through OPM.

2.) what I mentioned above but each state runs it and not the Feds.

3.) get rid of insurance all together and set prices. (not good at all)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join