It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why we don't get to see Obama's long form BC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The Nordykes' certificates include information missing from the short-form document for Obama published online, including the name of the hospital, the name of the attending physician, name and address of the parents, the race of the parents, and the race of the baby. (edit: bold emphasis)

source: www.wnd.com...

First of all I voted for Obama, but I hear the "birther" concerns about lack of transparency.

I was wondering what could be so damaging on the long form BC? Why would Obama not make the long form BC public? Well, on the long form we would see the race declaration for the baby. By making this public he would have ticked off one of the two racial groups he belongs to. I think leaving it ambiguous (by not releasing the info) was his choice then and now. Don't know if they had a category for "mixed race" at that time.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

There is only one reason to not release something and thats because your hiding something, there is no telling what is really going on these days.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dang I thought you were going to provide evidence that he was reptilian but instead all I get is the same old stuff.

I don't really get why people still care about this.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure why it is newsworthy anymore either. *SHRUGS*

I'd rather be able to see either my own short-form or long-form BC than the one belonging to the POTUS. However, due to a fire in the County Records Office 4 years after I was born, I can't get either. They have record of my live birth, but to get a Passport I have to submit what little the County was able to provide me to the Attorney General's Office of that State I was born in to provide a Certificate of Authenticity, and then go back and forth between the US State Department and the Attorney General's Office of my birth State over and over until the State Department is satisfied that I am who I say I am and that my birth State is satisfied that I am who I say I am. Thankfully my current State's DMV Office is understanding enough to use the Hospital BC, and even more thankfully, I didn't run for Political Office.

Besides, why would the POTUS hide that he is mixed race. I thought that was common knowledge and he's made no secret of such. What would be his motivation for hiding something he has publicly declared ages ago?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Sorry to hear about your personal ordeal with your BC.

If you read my post again, you would see that I wasn't talking about him hiding his mixed-race heritage. I'm talking about that in those days you had to make a choice --> Caucasian or African-American.

top topics

join