It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi there,

I read a lot about RV, and also saw a couple of threads of little 'experiments'; people who prepared some objects with a card that contained a number. This way, people on ATS could remote view what the objects were.
Some really interesting results came out the experiment, and I was wondering if I could do such an experiment too. The only question is: do you guys want to participate?
If yes, then I'll set up the whole thing today, and watch the replies. Of course, I will reveal the target later.

Anyone interested in such a little experiment?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That sounds cool - Not to high jack your thread but I made up one just now . . .
Now this wont be as serious as some of the RV experiments I have seen since ill be giving out some information. Don't let your mind guess, put down what you know is inside.

I put 3 items inside some sort of ' case ' and wrote the number

on the outside of the ' case ' ... I underlined the number 3 times . .

I will leave this here over night and see if anybody can see whats inside.

-Thom- , Im sure there will be tons of people interested in trying this out - you should just do yours, I know ill try. Not saying im psychic but this seems like it could be interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinsta

Hey, no problem at all. I'll start a new thread anyway!
Ik did try to RV your target, however, I don't feel certain enough to post it (it's my third session ever, after watching the DVD of Ed Dames).
If I feel courageous enough to do it, I'll post. Give me some time :p
When do you reveal the target?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Posting the correct answer to that on this "very popular" board can be dangerous to your health or at the very least get you hassled.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There been quite few experiments before on ATS about the matter:

Experiment 1.
Experiment 2.

There are only two examples, but I recall few more and don't have the time to dug em up. All basically have same conclusion, remote viewing is remote guessing.

-v

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I disagree. Have you read the first experiment?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I've never done this before but i like to try. I can read tarot so this sounds like a challenge. I'm at work ATM but i'll try and concentrate on it when i get home tonight. When are you gonna post the results?

Happy Hunting everyone!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
now i see this is a very populair tread..

I gave it a go but i don't think i did it. As i said before, i've never done this.

at first a thought i was seeing the box and that it was shaped like a brown shoebox. but then i started to get a headache at the back of my head/neck. And 10 min later my african colleague started complaining he had this headache for the last 2 days. So i asked: to the back of your head/neck? he said yes so i ended up giving him Reiki for the headache...

So far my RV! haha!
I did get the feeling the number was on a yellow post-it on the box.. but what do i know of such things?

Maybe the cards will tell me something so I'll just go and spam an empty topic in the hope the awnser wil come here someday!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

Originally posted by -Thom-
I disagree. Have you read the first experiment?

Not completely but sufficiently I think. The target to remote view was a plasma ball. Not a single of the "viewers" saw that. If I missed something important, as you suggested, please point it out.

I read the results and skimmed throughout other posts. So still it is remote guessing for me.

So, are you going to proceed with the experiment or should I?

Respectfully,

-v

[edit on 5-11-2009 by v01i0]

top topics

join