It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before anything major happens in this world... Healthcare reform must be passed FIRST.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I had a friend walk by office today and he asked me if I heard any news on Healthcare bill... My reply was that "I wasn't staying informed on it, but it sounds like in the MSM that the bill will in fact get passed"

He agreed, and said that it seems like the Bill is going to be implemented on 1-1-2010. Now regardless of when the bill goes into action, It suddenly dawned on me that before TPTB pull another false flag, or release the a pandemic at full scale, or begin their war campaign against Iran or North Korea... They need to get this bill passed so they can have complete control over the hospitals and health system before SHTF. BEFORE SHTF.

Basically what I'm saying is, don't be so concerned about anything regarding a False Flag event until after the bill is passed. If they do a False Flag Nuke... that will give the Government control over all injuries and victims seeking health care. If they decide to release the real pandemic on the masses, it will be after they implement Health Care reform so any protesters, resisters, or disinters will be forced to be apart of the system if they want to save their own life.

It is my opinion, that the Healthcare Bill is the final piece of legislation that will unleash a new wave of War, Disease, and Control over it's citizens.

Once the bill is passed there is no going back.

It's Game, Set, and Match.

So why is this important to know? Because I think it at least gives us a good indication that we are in the clear from any obstacles that will cause Martial Law until Obama puts his final signature on that Bill that will destroy our freedom.

It lets us know that we have a few months left to prepare for the worst.

It now seems like if anything major is going to happen in 2009... It will be Healthcare reform. And that is why the White house, MSM, and the Government have gone out of their way to attack, discredit, and insult those who are strongly opposed to this Bill.

It's the last card in the deck.

We gave them the Patriot Act
We gave them our children's Tax Dollars

and Now we are about to give them control of our Health...

Is there anything left for them to take?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Oh yes there is plenty more for them to take.
I agree that passage of this health care reform bill will be a disaster. There are to many ambiguities in the bills. Once passed, they can make it anything they want it to be. Including the public option.
Those that think it will make it easier to get medical care, and better care are going to be very surprised.
There is still no stipulation on proving citizenship, which means illegals will be covered.
There will be rationed care, there Are medicare cuts in the bills. It will also raise the age from 65 to 70 to qualify for medicare.
And you have to remember this is ALL for about 5% of the U.S. population.
Also the Fact that Medicare and Medicaid are going broke should show that the government isn't capable of running health care.

This thing about small businesses not being able to afford health Ins. for their employees is just not accurate. The insurance I had for my employees was a group plan throught the Chamber of Commerce, it enabled small businesses to group together to get smaller premiums.

I can understand the pre-existing condition problem, but I feel that these people would be better served by changing the laws.
There are also laws on the books that make it illegal for an insurance company to change the premiums for someone that becomes seriously ill. There is also a Law that you cannot be dropped from your ins. carrier because of a serious illness.
So much of what is being said is just to get more people behind the "health care reform".

Oh and as for what else they can do, check the cap and Trade. Search for resedental in the search feature, they will have control over Everything esle.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Once government controls Health Care which is basically the very fundamental root of life itself they can pretty much use that as a weapon both against a person’s good health and as a tool to control those who want or need good health.

The SHTF is the government taking over healthcare.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, the government is gonna need healthcare if they keep up the antics!

Hehehe, sorry, I felt like that would lift the mood a bit.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
dont forget the 'CHIP' is in the bill:

Obama:

That is why we have passed this legislation to continue coverage for seven million children, cover an additional four million children in need, and finally lift the ban on states providing insurance to legal immigrant children if they choose to do so. Since it was created more than ten years ago, the Children’s Health Insurance Program has been a lifeline for millions of kids whose parents work full time, and don’t qualify for Medicaid, but through no fault of their own don’t have – and can’t afford – private insurance. For millions of kids who fall into that gap, CHIP has provided care when they’re sick and preventative services to help them stay well. This legislation will allow us to continue and build on these successes.
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The problem with that reasoning is that the flu season has started and it won't look logical to hit us with a pandemic after flu season is over. We can expect a vaccination attack any day this fall. Possible right now. If they delay we will get our resistance going. The pandemic has to happen now. Maybe he is waiting for the distraction of the pandemic to sign the hc bill. He has enough democrats (little d) to pass it without even any turncoat republicans. Our democracy was more than just a good life, sorry it's over. It was an experiment in decency, in goodness. Sure bad things happened in this country over the years, but it was a good system. It was the best. It's more than just America. Its Liberty, Democracy and Freedom.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This HC bill is just an example of what is wrong with fascist thinking. Our country was great and it worked great. The trains were even on time pretty consistantly. Fascism doesn't work. One of the lines that was fed to us after 911, that those terrorists hate us because they hate our freedom. That was perfectly true. Of course our government is the terrorist. It hates our freedom, even though we have given it carte blanche to kill and steal and oppress people all over the world. You would think they wouldn't want to kill the golden goose. But that is not enough for these Nazis. They want to kill and enslave America too. They want their cute little military goon squad to be the be all and end all of the earth and totally destroy any thing good in this world.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Well, I think they are getting enough people to take the vaccine right now to lie to the public that it is safe and effective.

The vaccine won't be harmful (IMO) until a few years have passed. If you don't take a swine flu shot every year, you have put your immune system in major jeopardy each flu season if you ask me. Same with the regular Flu Shot.

So, I think under certain stipulations in the Health Care Bill, they could start making certain vaccines mandatory in the future.

But I see your point.

The Health Care Bill is really about getting poor folks some financial help, so this is more of economic issue, or so we're told... But, Maybe you are right and we could start seeing the pandemic released right now and how it could impact us on economical level, thus capturing enough support and votes to get the bill passed (is their any opposition left?).

Yea... America, we had fun while it lasted.............. looks like the party is over. This is what happens when we take advantage of our freedoms, and neglect the history of how we achieved it in the first place.

Somebody is gonna get a swift kick in the balls when this is all said and done though.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I agree they will get health care passed first but I think before it acually happens they will ban guns from the public so it will make thier job easier.

They may not get all the guns but a lot of them by registered gun owners anyways.

I think we are looking at close to 2012 for it to be the year, right around election time.

Obama will lose and then he say he has to stay in power by a false flag and not leave the white house. Then he will turn ugly on us for trying to vote him out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)

Will you accept the chip?

That's interesting to say the least. I don't know why anyone would choose an acronym like "CHIP" to describe something you want seen as helpful. As in "my kids have the CHIP, so they're taken care of."

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
Obama will lose and then he say he has to stay in power by a false flag and not leave the white house. Then he will turn ugly on us for trying to vote him out.

All he has to do is look up that H.R. from the Bush administration (which I am too lazy to do myself at the moment, sorry) that says presidential elections can be suspended in event of national emergency.

He won't need to turn ugly. He won't even have to allow a vote in the first place (especially if our guns are gone). All he needs is the false flag.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just an aside but you are aware this healthcare bill affects only the people of one country which consititutes an fairly insignifcant percentage of the global human population?

The vast majority of the people on this planet are wholly inaffected and, frankly don't care. Now, had the issue been with Indonesia, India or China it might be more serious.

I think therefore the thread title is a tad misleading?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Just an aside but you are aware this healthcare bill affects only the people of one country which consititutes an fairly insignifcant percentage of the global human population?

The vast majority of the people on this planet are wholly inaffected and, frankly don't care. Now, had the issue been with Indonesia, India or China it might be more serious.

I think therefore the thread title is a tad misleading?

9/11 happened in America... and how many people in this world were effected by those attacks and continue to be effected til' this very day?

Israel, a small country on the other side of the globe has a very small population, Yet they seem to have a great effect on the globe.

Germany in 1940's seemed to get a few things done that involved the rest of the world, but before that happened they had to socialize healthcare.

I can see why you felt the thread title was misleading though... Maybe I should of changed it to America.

new topics

top topics

join