It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the cold Midwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,
I have been introduces to the world of ATS from a great WINO friend that is visiting our wonderful facility. It has been fun and amazing adventure. I recently went on a weekend get away and borrowed a book called Above Top Secret by Jim Marrs that has just opened up a whole new realm of thinking. I am looking forward to joining this site.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Midwest Martini...

Take a look around... Kick the tires so to speak (just don't drive
) and see what interests you.

BTW... Can I have my book back? It's an autographed copy...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Midwest Martini

Welcome M&M.

I'm tired of the drizzle. It must be cool working in a 'facility.' I always wanted to do that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Hope to see you around.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Howdy from toasty warm New Mexico M M...

Cant say I ever worked in a facility, wonderful or otherwise but I expect many of us here might just find ourselves committed to a facility at some point
Save me the room with a view of the courtyard K?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello!! I will warn you ahead of time, this website is like the Hotel California. "You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave" muahahahha it is very addictive. Enjoy!

It IS darn cold here in the midwest isn't it! Its been in the low 40's and rainy for days!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can see how this becomes addictive. The " facility" I work at does have beautiful windows that at least lets me feel like I do get outside for a time in the day. I am so looking forward to some sunshine we have been cold and dreary for at least a week- I hope I never find my self in a facility in Alaska during the dark months..

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Midwest Martini

Or a FEMA facility courtesy of a FEMA train ride...

top topics

join