It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion of NWO conspiracy from an "insider" "Conspiracy Theories Cloaking Reality"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Interesting and I think realistic take on the subject, although many of you will say his is just a disinfo guy.

Here is a short bio of this guy

Martin Armstrong author of the Economic Confidence Model based on an 8.6 year business cycle theory inspired by the work of Nikolai Kondratieff.

Martin Armstrong is currently in prison. Indicted in 1999 on charges of defrauding Japanese investors. He was in jail for seven years for contempt of court before pleading guilty in 2007 to the fraud charge for which he received an additional five year prison term. Armstrong claims his legal problems started when he failed to play ball with "The Club". His imprisonment is one of the longest under a contempt of court order without a trial. Coincidentally, prior to his guilty plea, his final appeal for release (relating to indefinate imprisonment for contempt of court) was denied by (recently promoted) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

Below are essays (pdf format) written in prison covering global economic history; future trends and first hand accounts of market manipulation by the largest financial institutions ("The Club") "untouchable" by the U.S. Justice System.

Here is his website (from prison)

www.martinarmstrong.org...

And here is his article on NWO conspiracies....on a different site because his site is having difficulties.

www.shtfplan.com...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I'm sorry but I can't see the articles. Can you show another link? I'm interested in it. I just can't see it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It appears his website is having difficulties.

Here is an alternate site posting his article I found interesting.

www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It sounds like he is a detractor. They may not want the world's economy to collapse. At the same time central banks around the world are pursuing economic policies that lead to point. Central banks have the power to control or manipulate economies in today's world and that is a fact. Denying that seems silly. I think the conspiracy theory view in this sense has prevailed.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
It sounds like he is a detractor. They may not want the world's economy to collapse. At the same time central banks around the world are pursuing economic policies that lead to point. Central banks have the power to control or manipulate economies in today's world and that is a fact. Denying that seems silly. I think the conspiracy theory view in this sense has prevailed.

Yes, I was trying to show he is a detractor, that doesn't make him wrong, it just depends on what you "believe".

I do think there is more of a "controlling the world" wish/agenda (too many quotes to deny that) than this guy thinks but I do agree with other things he says or alludes to.

They really aren't as smart as so many give them credit for, they can't control as much as so many think they can, and they are just as vulnerable ( but exceedingly greedy and power hungry) humans just like most of us are. The past and current administraions of our country are prime examples of this.

Their control is a fragile illusion for the most part.

new topics

top topics

join