It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truth Jersey City, NJ Street Action 10/11/2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Tweets Hang it up. I can bust you at will.

Isn't that cute?

I condensed some of your crap so I won't get busted for quoting violations.

You can attempt to learn how to use multiple quote tags Donny. I don't think the mods would mind. They will, however possibly remove the line about my post being "crap."

Ah So grass hopper-- There were millions denied due process. So you speak for Jack Ruby and the other murderers.

No, the Warren Commission was created to find the validity of the conspiracy theories that were ravaging the United States. I don't speak for Jack Ruby or anyone else. I speak for me. Nice attempt vilifying me.

Same SHAM tweets

translation: I can't respond to you ImAPepper

Of course they don't --they know The TRUTH
The TRUTH that sends the fear of AMERICA'S INTEGRETY through your jelly like bones-- tweety.
Come on back ---We got us a convoy!!

Once again you were unable to form a response. So, you make a not so good attempt at attacking me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Your fetish may be to dance in blood. You strike me as that sort of mundane individual.

First, I can think of a lot of words to use to describe someone who dances in blood, but "mundane" isn't one of them, and second, you're the one who's attempting to beat other people with a guilt trip bat here, not me, but that's neither here nor there. The fact is, these people are only voicing their OPINIONs, not FACT, becuase I know full well all they're doing is repeating the sexy sounding nonsense that other people repeated to them. That doesn't mean this is really the way the 9/11 attack occurred.

Do I really need to remind you that this is exactly how the idea that Saddam Hussein had WMD and was involved with the 9/11 plot was circulated too? Or, do you believe that Saddam Hussein must really have had WMD simply becuase so many people believed he did?

I really see no difference between the two.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join