It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truth Jersey City, NJ Street Action 10/11/2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
9/11 truth NJ

On Oct 11, 2009, WeAreChange New Jersey spoke with the citizens of Jersey City at the 9/11 memorial in Journal Square plaza. Here is a Professor of History from Saint Peter's College taking a second look at 9/11.

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 10/14/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

i knew i could count on your garbage flowing into my thread dave, good job!

BTW your off topic, its discussion on the truth movement in NJ, and not wether or not they should get fresh air.

your bashing of everyone who takes this seriously;it shows your intentions on this thread time and time again.

what problem to do you have with these guys? really dave, if you have a problem with these guys, you should stop posting in this forum.

were you picked on as a child dave? its ok, you can come out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What you doing then goodoldave? Isn`t it time for you to stop coming on these web sites and time for you to get some fresh air?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Why does Lyndon LaRouche come to mind when I see this?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
your bashing of everyone who takes this seriously;it shows your intentions on this thread time and time again.

what problem to do you have with these guys? really dave, if you have a problem with these guys, you should stop posting in this forum.

Hmmm. My last post was deemed "9/11 madness" by the moderators. I suppose I need to expound on the post.

My point is, this entire 9/11 conspiracy movement is being fed 100% by these damned fool internet conspiracy web sites churning out all sorts of drivel to get people all paranoid so that they'll buy the junk they're selling. I can see right away this is what's happening becuase all these people in your demonstration videos are quoting the rubbish coming from those conspiracy web sites almost word for word, like it was some kind of religious mantra. These people certainly aren't stupid, they're simply repeating the nonsense being spoon fed to them. Thus, the reason why I said these people need to turn off their computers and go outside for fresh air, more often, becuase that's where all this absurd paranoia is coming from. If somene came up to you and tried to tell you verbally that laser beams from outer space blew up the WTC, or if someone left a flier on your windshield claiming the 9/11 attack was staged by a secret cult of satan worshippers that infiltrated the gov't, you'd laugh at them.

Oh, and since you asked, every weekend I turn off *my* computer and take a walk in the woods behind my house for some fresh air. Thus, I have to believe there's a corelation between reading conspiracy web sites = paranoid, and turning off the computer and going outside for some fresh air = clear minded and down to Earth. Thank you for asking.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

These people certainly aren't stupid, they're simply repeating the nonsense being spoon fed to them.

Like your OS?

Thus, the reason why I said these people need to turn off their computers and go outside for fresh air, more often, becuase that's where all this absurd paranoia is coming from.

Oh, I totally agree the OS people should turn off their computers and get some fresh air because all they are doing is repeating everything Glen Beck and Bill O’Reily says about 911. Yeah they need to shut off the disinformation coming from their televisions sets that they eagerly spout to be true.

becuase that's where all this absurd paranoia is coming from.

You are not a doctor so stop pretending to be one, by analyzing everyone.

If somene came up to you and tried to tell you verbally that laser beams from outer space blew up the WTC, or if someone left a flier on your windshield claiming the 9/11 attack was staged by a secret cult of satan worshippers that infiltrated the gov't, you'd laugh at them.

No one on ATS supports such nonsense and you know that, so stop making up stuff against good people on ATS who do not believe in your nonsense.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Listen
The morning 9/11 happened, I knew it was a black ops, because it defied logic, that the pentagon, the most defended place in the world was attacked.
Think about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
You are not a doctor so stop pretending to be one, by analyzing everyone.

True, I'm not a doctor, but then again I don't need to be one. When someone tells me that the towers were destroyed by secret gov't lasers from outer space, I don't need to hold even a high school diploma to know it's irrational paranoia, with little credibility.

If it quacks like a duck, and all that.

No one on ATS supports such nonsense and you know that, so stop making up stuff against good people on ATS who do not believe in your nonsense.

For your information, it was two of your fellow 9/11 truthers who introduced me to the belief that a secret cult of satan worshippers had infiltrated all of society to begin with, and the 9/11 attack is supposedly just the latest in a long line of false flag operations they staged going all the way back to the knights templar. Granted, those people were on another board but I'm still not making up any of these claims your fellow truthers are putting out. If you want an example of stupid sounding paranoid crap I've heard on THIS board, then I'd mention a certain person here who honestly thinks the planes that hit the towers weren't even passenger jets, but green air force bombers. Who could THAT be, impressme? Hmmm, I wonder...

Sheesh, it's like it doesn't even bother you that all you truthers are practically getting into fistfights amongst yourselves over the 50 different versions of what the "real" conspiracy actually is.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
Listen
The morning 9/11 happened, I knew it was a black ops, because it defied logic, that the pentagon, the most defended place in the world was attacked.
Think about it.

Without meaning to, you just proved me RIGHT when I say you're getting all your information from those damned fool conspiracy web sites. The Pentagon never had any aiti-aircraft weaponry on site before 9/11, and this whole "missile battery" bit got started becuase they installed them there a year *after* 9/11. These conspiracy mongers feeding you this rubbish (I.E. David Ray Griffin) WANT to get you all paranoid so they can sell you their knicknacks, so they always always always leave that little detail out-

Debunking the "missile batteries at the Pentagon" myth

Besides, the only reason anyone would ever think "it was black ops the moment they say it" is if they were already all paranoid of black ops going around killing innocent civilians beforehand, which would be the entire reason they'd be wallowing in these 9/11 conspiracy web sites to begin with. If all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail to you.

You DO see the pattern of behavior here, I trust?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

When the Movement is selling--- someone is getting a video.
When you are selling ---all any one gets is a load of dirty diapers, wrapped in a lie. You won't get my two cents.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Sheesh, it's like it doesn't even bother you that all you truthers are practically getting into fistfights amongst yourselves over the 50 different versions of what the "real" conspiracy actually is.

Gosh davey
Little green jets haaaaha Maybe you and wacker can show us how they work.
What the movement is --is a School of ambitious Americans interested in
Democracy.
On the other hand there is your dead fish denial monopoly.
The one that cares not- for the dead or injured of 911.
The ones that strive to deny them jurisprudence.
Contrary to the folks in Jersey City.
I bet that is all that runs through your mind as you type.
Your paranoia brings the vision of mangled soldiers, limbless bodies full of shrapnel screaming in pain while their buddies are blown away by another roadside bomb or an RPG. The ones that are suffering this very moment in a war predicated on the lie of 911 that you defend like a rattlesnake.
My wish for you is --to see empty and clean the body bags as they return.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

True, I'm not a doctor, but then again I don't need to be one. When someone tells me that the towers were destroyed by secret gov't lasers from outer space, I don't need to hold even a high school diploma to know it's irrational paranoia, with little credibility.

Stop! Do not associate all Thruther as “destroyed by secret gov't lasers from outer space”,

Stop with the name-calling! All Truthers are NOT paranoia.

When all fails in debating fact, resort to insulting, name calling and lying and that is what you are doing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Poor Kid.... Nevermind a police state. This kid lives in a paranoid state.

This is the same kid that posts his cell phone number on the internet and blames the government when his buddies prank call him.

Go figure.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Gosh davey
Little green jets haaaaha Maybe you and wacker can show us how they work.

So in short you AGREE with me that the claim that green air force bombers hitting the towers is ridiculous? Thank you, and be sure to stay tuned when Impressme comes back.

Your paranoia brings the vision of mangled soldiers, limbless bodies full of shrapnel screaming in pain while their buddies are blown away by another roadside bomb or an RPG. The ones that are suffering this very moment in a war predicated on the lie of 911 that you defend like a rattlesnake.
My wish for you is --to see empty and clean the body bags as they return.

All right, if that's the game you want to play, then I need to remind you of the terror of the passengers on the planes during 9/11- a father taking his daughter on a school trip, who were hugging each other crying in tears, tellign each other their love seconds before their plane plowed into the building, leaving a wife an mother out there suddenly family less. Then, there's the stewardess who was grabbed and had her throat cut by the hijackers, dying in agony and fear as she watched her life blood gush down her chest, wondering- why, why, why. Then there were the passengers, more angry than afraid, who knew they were going to die but chose instead to die fighting, and rushed the hijackers. That's not even counting all the people out there still crying themselves to sleep every night for their wives, husbands, sons, and daughters who are gone. Every time they see the video of the plane striking the tower, they feel the agony all over again becuase they know they're seeing the exact moment in time that their loved ones died. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, not even you.

Then, along come you conspiracy people, who jump up and down giggling that these victims never existed and were all fake identities used by secret agents who disembarked on some secret base somewhere. Between the faked crash site in Shanksville, the cruise missile at the Pentagon, remote controlled passenger aircraft, mysterious pre-9/11 evacuations of the jews, Masons, politicians, etc from the WTC, apparently you conspiracy people think noone actually died on 9/11 *at all*.
I'd be careful about attempting to lay a guilt trip on my doorstep, my friend, becuase I will quite rightly pick it up and place it on yours. This is almost literally dancing in the blood of other people for your own anti-establishment agenda, regardless of how pretty you try to make it look.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Stop! Do not associate all Thruther as “destroyed by secret gov't lasers from outer space”,

Stop with the name-calling! All Truthers are NOT paranoia.

When all fails in debating fact, resort to insulting, name calling and lying and that is what you are doing.

It is in no way being insultive to mention the ill-thought out posts the conspiracy people are posting here. It's simply the case that their prior words are coming back to haunt them.

Case in point- are you honestly saying then, that you did NOT post that the planes that hit the towers were really green air force bombers? Did you NOT post that the gov't created a fake crash site in Shanksville in order to fool us, then turned around and covered up the fake crash site they made. Did you NOT post that the 9/11 attack was a false flag operation to justify taking over that worthless toilet of a third world country of Afghanistan?

Be careful in how you respond. All your previous posts are still out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your fetish may be to dance in blood. You strike me as that sort of mundane individual.
I personally think that is sick and so would any victim IMO. The movement that the Jersey City folks and folks all over the world that know you and the story you preach is pure nonsense. It is backed up by not one cross examined shred of evidence. To include a missing plane over Pennsylvania and three other documented fake aircraft incidents.
The movement for a REINVESTIGATION has thousands of folks ready willing and able to testify in a court of law. To prove your completely false bankrupt hearsay.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
The movement for a REINVESTIGATION has thousands of folks ready willing and able to testify in a court of law. To prove your completely false bankrupt hearsay.

Hi Donny,

Unfortunately, you can not testify opinions in a court of law. This is what the 911 TM has to date. They have offered zero hard evidence. 8 years have passed and nothing.

If you look at the JFK assassination, you see that millions of people thought there was a conspiracy. The Warren Commission was created due to the amount of pressure put on the Johnson administration. Even after that was completed...another congressional hearing took place.

Why JFK and NOT 911??

Simply put.. millions wanted it. There were legitimate questions. I guess you could say 911 had the 911 Commission due to pressure from the victims family members. The vast majority of them do not think Bush and Co. did it.

Anyway, unless the 911 TM steps up with some legitimate evidence, they will get nowhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It is in no way being insultive to mention the ill-thought out posts the conspiracy people are posting here.

Sounds like you have FORGOTTEN that you are on a CONSPIRACY FORUM LOL!

Maybe insultive is a word in your fist grade vocabulary but not here. Grow up little dave, grow up.

Another worthless post of goodol’s dribble.

It's simply the case that their prior words are coming back to haunt them.

OOOOH! I’m afraid of ghosts!!!! Oh well, just like dave, Halloween is just around the corner! Scary isn’t it?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Tweets Hang it up. I can bust you at will.
I condensed some of your crap so I won't get busted for quoting violations.

quoting you

"If you look at the JFK assassination, you see that millions of people thought there was a conspiracy. The Warren Commission was created due to the amount of pressure put on the Johnson administration. Even after that was completed...another congressional hearing took place."

Ah So grass hopper-- There were millions denied due process. So you speak for Jack Ruby and the other murderers.

"Why JFK and NOT 911?"

Same SHAM tweets

"Simply put.. millions wanted it. There were legitimate questions. I guess you could say 911 had the 911 Commission due to pressure from the victims family members. The vast majority of them do not think Bush and Co. did it.'"

Of course they don't --they know The TRUTH
The TRUTH that sends the fear of AMERICA'S INTEGRETY through your jelly like bones-- tweety.
Come on back ---We got us a convoy!!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join