It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
And yes, you won't hear of word of complaint from the masses, until their cable, XBox, food start dissappearing.
* The United States should use its position of financial and military might to "lead a cooperative effort to improve the world by engaging in preventive actions of a constructive character."
* The United States should increase foreign aid to all who need it. Soros believes that by giving grants, as opposed to loans, to developing countries, we make friends and give people what they need, thereby decreasing the incentives for making war against us.
* Terrorists have always been with us, Soros insists, and terrorism requires "police action," not wars based upon "imperialist intentions."
* Only an international body (such as the U.N.) can solve the problem of terrorism as it is an inherently international problem.
* The Bush Doctrine of holding host nations responsible for their support and protection of terrorist entities shuts down the necessary diplomatic channels, which would otherwise lead to joint solutions.
The bottom line is that George Soros is an internationalist; he always has been. He has even said that the only thing the U.S. does for him is issue his passport, which is itself an obsolete instrument of the even more obsolete nation-state concept.xt
Originally posted by Night Star
Great thread Stormdancer! I am bad at languages other than english, so I'll stick to english.
I don't think that this'll happen anytime soon though, but if we're still around in a thousand years we may well see ourselves as a united planet maybe doing amazing things
FOLLOW THE MONEY
and on with the show - Let's dis Honduras!
Soros is thought to have played a significant role in the banking crisis that helped to topple the house of loan cards that [coinkydinky] came right before the election last year....
Soros sees the dollar being replaced as the world currency - buh bye...
Originally posted by exile1981
Wow it's like the plot of 1984. The new english replaced the old english and the meaning of words where changed to change the meaning of words like freedom, democracy, truth....
We lost the war without firing a single shot and no one noticed.
Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by Stormdancer777
Extremely revealing facts exposing the whole socialist scheme wide open. That is why the thread is so quiet.
I agree with some of their agenda items, but to destroy the USA in the process is treason! It must be done out in the open for everyone to see.