It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The Fabian Society began in England in 1887 by a very small group of elitist socialist that sought to reform society gradually into one of socialism instead of through violent revolution. At first their purpose was to be an alternative in Britain for the more dominate Marxist Social-Democratic Federation, but their true goal was to accomplish socialism through a very gradual process using the voting booth and representative democracy as their instrument of change. In fact, one of their symbols is a Turtle with the motto: "When I Strike, I Strike Hard". Another symbol is the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and the Globe on an Anvil being hammered into the Fabian model.
The Fabian Plan for gradual Socialist Revolution was as definitive as it possibly could be, to say it has been a conspiracy is simplistic in the extreme. It instituted a widespread educational program for its leadership and its minions, as time progressed, it opened schools, such as the London School of Economics, and the New School of Social Research.
One stroke of genius was that instead of advocating a Socialist State, they assisted in the implementation of the Welfare State, which as we should all know is merely a few steps away from a purely Socialistic State. It was, of course, implemented gradually, and played upon the weaknesses of human nature to gain popularity. Unlike the usual Socialist points of views, the Fabians didn't advocate complete State ownership of businesses, industry, agriculture or land, instead they sought to involve the State into very specific areas of importance such as electric power production, transportation, precious metals and of course, credit. The remaining balance of economic systems would be left to the private sector however; it would be highly regulated by the State and operated according to the wishes of the State.
The first step to an efficient plan of capitalist neutralization is control over the money supply
The government is assuming more and more responsibility for and authority over the economy, all under the guise of protecting the people from potentially unscrupulous free marketeers. We are being moved yet another step closer to the dream-society of the Fabians.
The greatest bulwark against tyranny in America has always been the system of private ownership and free enterprise, it is the cornerstone of our system of government and without it our freedoms and liberty are in jeopardy.
In 1942, Stuart Chase, in his book "The Road We Are Traveling" spelled out the system of planning the Fabians had in mind; the interesting thing is to look at that plan in comparison to 2008 America.
1. Strong, centralized government.
2. Powerful Executive at the expense of Congress and the Judicial.
3. Government controlled banking, credit and securities exchange.
4. Government control over employment.
5. Unemployment insurance, old age pensions.
6. Universal medical care, food and housing programs.
7. Access to unlimited government borrowing.
8. A managed monetary system.
9. Government control over foreign trade.
10. Government control over natural energy sources, transportation and agricultural production.
11. Government regulation of labor.
12. Youth camps devoted to health discipline, community service and ideological teaching consistent with those of the authorities.
13. Heavy progressive taxation.
they will make sure that they have popular support.
In 1933, they proposed that private enterprise had failed leaving the jobless to starve, hope to fade and that the State must step in to save the country and protect the people from the dangers associated with the inherent problems of free enterprise. Today, the call is very similar, the State must step in to protect the people. The Corporate State is, in the minds of Fabians, the ultimate protector of the common man, the provider of security on all fronts, but it requires our complete compliance and the relinquishment of our liberty in exchange. The State is to ultimately be the only one allowed wealth, the problem is that wealth is the people's wealth confiscated in exchange for their hard labor. It is, in essence, a plan for a modern feudal society of peonage and the people are the peons.
I have always known that Soros was a nefarious character with a never ending reach. I had no idea about his connection to this obscure language.
WTF is going on.
Members of the Apostles have included (with the year they joined in brackets, where known):
* George Tomlinson, Bishop of Gibraltar (1820)
* J.F.D. "Frederick" Maurice, Christian socialist writer (1823)
* Erasmus Alvey Darwin, brother of Charles Darwin (1823)
* John Sterling, writer and poet (1825)
* John Mitchell Kemble, historian (1826)
* Charles Buller, barrister and MP (1826)
* Richard Chenevix Trench, Christian writer, Archbishop of Dublin (1827)
* Arthur Buller, judge of the Supreme Court, Calcutta (1828)
* Arthur Hallam, poet (1829)
* Alfred Tennyson, English poet, member of the House of Lords (1829)
* Sir William Harcourt, Chancellor of the Exchequer (1847)
* Fenton John Anthony Hort, theologian (1851)
* James Clerk Maxwell, physicist (1852)
* Henry Sidgwick, philosopher (1857)
* Henry Jackson, classicist (1863)
* Oscar Browning, educator
* G. H. Hardy, mathematician.
* A.N. Whitehead, mathematician, logician and philosopher (1884)
* Roger Eliot Fry, art historian (1887)
* Bertrand Russell, philosopher, member of the House of Lords (1892)
* Goldsworthy Lowes Dickinson, historian and philosopher
* J. M. E. McTaggart, philosopher
* G.E. Moore, philosopher (1894)
* G. M. Trevelyan, historian (1895)
* E. M. Forster, writer (1901)
* Desmond MacCarthy, newspaper critic
* Lytton Strachey, writer and critic (1902)
* James Strachey, translator of Freud
* Gordon H Luce, scholar
* Robert Trevelyan, poet and translator
* Saxon Sidney Turner, writer
* Francis Birrell, critic and journalist
* Leonard Woolf
* Ferenc Békássy, Hungarian poet
* John Maynard Keynes, economist, member of the House of Lords (1903)
* Rupert Brooke, poet (1908)
* Raymond Mortimer, art critic, journalist, editor of the New Statesman
* F. L. Lucas, writer and critic
* Gerald Shove, economist
* John Tressider "Jack" Sheppard, classicist, provost of King's College
* Lionel Penrose (1920)
* R. B. Braithwaite, philosopher (1921)
* Frank P. Ramsey, philosopher (1921)
* Dadie Rylands (1922)
* Dennis Robertson, economist (1926)
* Dennis Proctor, classicist; later Sir Dennis Proctor; Permanent Secretary, UK Ministry of Power. (1927)
* Anthony Blunt, art adviser to the Queen, MI5 officer, KGB spy (1927)
* Julian Bell, poet (1928)
* Hugh Sykes Davies (1932)
* Guy Burgess, MI6 officer, KGB spy (1932)
* Lewis Daly, anthropologist implicated in Cambridge Spy Ring (1933)
* William Grey Walter (1933)
* Victor Rothschild, financier, member of the House of Lords (1933)
* D. G. Champernowne (1934)
* Alan Lloyd Hodgkin (1935)
* Michael Whitney Straight, American magazine publisher, member of the Whitney family, Presidential speechwriter (1936)
* Derek Prince (1938)
* Peter Shore, Labour politician (1947)
* Robin Gandy, mathematician (1947)
* Noel Annan, intelligence officer, provost of King's College, Cambridge, provost of University College, London, vice-chancellor of the University of London, member of the House of Lords (1948)
* Harry Gordon Johnson (1951)
* Eric Hobsbawm, historian
* Quentin Skinner, historian of political philosophy
* Geoffrey Lloyd, emeritus professor of classics at Cambridge; Master of Darwin College, Cambridge
* Anthony Kelly, headmaster, professor of education, author (1979)
* Jonathan Miller, knighted; physician, comic, member of Beyond the Fringe (with Peter Cook, Alan Bennet and Dudley Moore), and theatre and film director
The sad truth is that Barack Obama and his cabal of international socialists have every intention of bursting the bubble of American supremacy. They see America as the lynchpin of a global situation they deplore, a world that is inherently unfair. A world in which there is no genuine evil, only valid grievances for past oppression. It is that unfairness for which America now must pay with her 401Ks. And to these "liberal communists," Barack Obama declared fealty in his "Citizen of the World" speech in Berlin.
Obama-Soros Health Crimes
By Joy Tiz Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Most of Obama’s stated plans for America are indistinguishable from those of George Soros. As the left forces nationalized health care on us, we may want to consider Soros’s Project on Death. Soros is a leading promoter of the assisted suicide movement. He papers over it with tripe about compassion; in reality, the project is a push for palliative care rather than treatment for gravely ill patients. As always, it’s all about the money:
So said Soros in a 1994 speech. What did he mean by “proper care” for the dying? The same George Soros who told Steve Croft on 60 Minutes in 1992 that he had no remorse for his role in sending Jews to death camps now presents himself as the very soul of beneficence as he crusades to exterminate terminally ill patients.
“This brings me to that hotly debated subject, physician assisted suicide and euthanasia.”
The compassionate Nazi collaborator wants us to believe that his interest in caring for the dying was sparked by the death of his own father. Soros was irked at his father’s obstinate refusal to just die already: “...unfortunately [he ]wanted to live… I was kind of disappointed in him ... I wrote him off.”
Soros’ depraved attitude toward his father’s will to live was not the only catalyst for his Death Project. It was also stoked by the abject failure of Hillarycare; another odious and ill-conceived program that was fortunately derailed as soon as the public found out what it was. Soros, determined not to let that happen again, set about bankrolling the inglorious McCain-Feingold bill, a campaign finance “reform” law that nobody but Soros wanted. Using phony research polls, Soros was able to sell the hoax that the American people were desperate for campaign finance reform.
When President Obama-Soros commandeers our health care system, aided by congress, be wary of jargon like “involuntary euthanasia.” We dodged a bullet with the demolition of Hillarycare, only to find ourselves facing something even more malevolent. As baby boomers age, there is no question that demand for health care services will outstrip supply. At the same time, nationalizing health care creates little incentive for talented students to endure the rigors of medical school, internships and residencies. The rationing of health care is inevitable.
Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Stormdancer777
What's the bottom line here? Unification with Europe? A blend of states and unions? We already have a one world hegenomy at it is hidden behind such things as the G7 or G20.
Is this a more overt construct on the part of Soros?
Is all this a lie? Are we in a "matrix" senario where the illusion of independence and freedoms is just that? An illusion?
One the one hand, I hope not, on the other, I wouldn't put it past the leaders.
Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Stormdancer777
Well, with Halloween just around the corner, this goes right up there with "Michael Meyers" and "Freddy Krueger".
Only I don't think this'll end in two hours after popcorn and sodas.
An even more pressing question is: How does a person like Obama – a nobody from nowhere – come to command such power and money so as to pull this off? Think about what it takes for a presidential candidate, and now sitting president, to have such power.
The answer can only be that Obama is the front man for something far more sinister. One person, without the strength and backing of a cabal capable of toppling governments and affecting worldwide currencies, etc., could not even consider such an undertaking, much less pull it off.
Ergo, the logical conclusion must then be that behind Obama there exists a group or organization so powerful and so sinister that they are able not just to influence global policy, but to control it. I repeat for the record, Obama in and of himself cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, singularly demand that every major media outlet ignore investigating that which could potentially make Woodward and Bernstein's investigation into President Nixon pale in comparison.
Global domination is obviously their goal, but what in Obama's background threatens to derail them if it were exposed? Rumors and suspicions abound pursuant to his citizenship, but if someone has enough power to silence a worldwide press and media, they would certainly have the ability to forge or recreate birth documents.
Russia and the United States have tentatively agreed to a weapons inspection program that would allow Russians to visit nuclear sites in America to count missiles and warheads.
The plan, which Fox News has learned was agreed to in principle during negotiations, would constitute the most intrusive weapons inspection program the U.S. has ever accepted.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who met with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said publicly Tuesday that the two nations have made "considerable" progress toward reaching agreement on a new strategic arms treaty.
The 1991 Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, or START, expires in December and negotiators have been racing to reach agreement on a successor.
Clinton said the U.S. would be as transparent as possible.
It was a war fielded, fired, without a shot heard. And no-one has a clue.
Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Mass media, Politicians, linguist, speak it, reaLLY?
Originally posted by Stormdancer777
If they want one language, I don’t see why they can’t be bothered to learn English like the rest of us.
I hadn't heard of Esperanto before today,