It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[CCHWC] The Seduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
[CCHWC] The Seduction
It was Friday, October 30th, 2009 a day that started out like any other. Except for the new employee at their store, who caught Jayda’s attention immediately. He was hired for inventory, and his name was Joshua. She was just enthralled with him, he was so gorgeous, and she was so single. He was tall, olive skinned, and had dark mysterious eyes that seemed to bore into your very soul. She was going to ask Joshua to her best friend, Anna’s Halloween Party for that Saturday. She even told Anna what she was planning to do. Anna knew that Jayda’s break up had been a long, messy one, and knew her friend needed to move on, so she told Jayda that it would be good for her to invite him. So near the time of clocking out she asked Joshua out to the costume party. He kindly told her that he would have loved to go, but that he already had plans for that evening. He said to her “Maybe another time?” But, Jayda was not one to ask again, she just thought he wasn’t interested and she didn’t waste her time on chasing after men. She figured that the right one would find her and she could be patient. She was more than a little disappointed. But, she thought, that’s life. She would still go to the party and she was going to have loads of fun! Who cares if she had to go dateless?

The next day she went to pick up her costume, she was going to go as Cleopatra. But, she had to special order the costume as it was not in stock at the time, and it would be at the costume shop today. She drove to town and picked it up, and she thought “I can’t wait till this party gets rolling”. Halloween had always been her favorite holiday and she loved to dress up. And this year it was a very cool Halloween, there would be a full moon, and it would be the second full moon of the month, a rare occurrence. She thought that it would be an enchanting night. She was so excited. The anticipation was killing her. There were still hours to go before the party started. It was starting at dusk. Just to keep up with the mystique of this rare Hallow’s Eve. She went about doing her normal weekend chores and such as the time approached for her to get ready for the Party. At 7pm she showered and dressed and did her make-up and put on the wig. She was ready to go. She drove over to Anna’s home and was met at the door by her long time best friend. She asked “Joshua didn’t come with you?” And Jayda said “No, he said he already had plans for the evening.” “Oh I’m so sorry, Jayda.” said Anna “It’s Ok, there’s other fish in the sea.” She replied. “Well, we’re going to rock this party!” Being twenty two and in the retail business was stressful, and this would be a great outlet.

The party was going great until they heard the screams coming from across the street where the Park was. It was shortly after 12 am and the sound was earth shattering. The party suddenly stopped and people started to leave, we locked up the house in fear, because, after all it was the city. There could’ve been a mugging and the cops would surely be along soon. The criminal would be looking for a place to hide, it’s happened before that a criminal has entered the home of an unknowing resident. Better safe than sorry. Jayda was more than a little afraid to take the trip back home by herself, so she asked Anna if she could stay the night. Anna told her of course her Best Friend could stay the night. They’d make a girl’s night out of it. They chatted and watched the news, but there was no report of what had happened yet. Soon they went to bed, Anna in her room and Jayda slept in the guest room.

The next morning Jayda awoke and found her friend in the living room watching the news report. She said to Jayda “You won’t believe this someone was killed last night at the park across from here.” “I believe it. It’s the city.” said Jayda. “No it’s not what you think,” She said, “they weren’t shot or stabbed, they were mauled by something they believe was a wild animal that they have yet to identify.” Jayda said “Are there any wild animals this close to the city here in the Northeast?” “I don’t think so.” said Anna, “And I have never heard of anything like this happening here! The closest to that we ever saw was a pit bull attack.” “Strange” Jayda said. “Yeah really weird.” said Anna. “I won’t be going out on the town at night alone that’s for sure.” Jayda said.

Two weeks had gone by and Jayda had forgotten what the police were calling “the three days of terror” where a total of three people were killed between October 31st and November 2nd, all seemingly mauled to death by some sort of wild animal. They never caught it and the killings suddenly stopped, so the police assumed that the animal had gone back to wherever it came from. Joshua had asked Jayda to go out for coffee a couple of times and they even had a dinner date. ‘I guess he really did have plans for the night of Halloween.’ Jayda thought. They were becoming quite close. He was a nice guy and had many things going for him, not the least, his gorgeous appearance. She was floating on cloud nine, this could actually be going somewhere. Only time would tell.

Another two weeks later and Jayda and Joshua were deemed a couple. It was November 27th and Jayda had been asked to dinner by Joshua. He said he had something very important to ask her and she was excited. He was probably going to ask if she would meet his parents or maybe to move in with him. The dinner was going to be at his place. She thought she hit the trifecta. He was gorgeous, smart, and could cook! This was love. She would wear her prettiest blue dress and meet him at his place at seven that night. She rang the doorbell, he came and answered the door. She spoke, “I didn’t know that you lived in the same neighborhood as Anna.” “I didn’t know either until now, I really don’t know any of my neighbors.” He said. “Wow how about the killings that happened here last month, doesn’t that freak you out a little? I keep telling Anna she needs to move.” He replied “Oh, I don’t worry, they have to worry about me.” Then he chuckled. She laughed as well, thinking he was just making a joke. The dinner was fantastic and the conversation even better, but her curiousity was eating away at her. So she asked what it was he wanted to ask her. He said “What I have to ask is very serious, you see, I am the last of my kind. I have no family left.” He went on “For thousands of years your kind has pushed us underground and have killed us, until none, but me, were left. I want you to be one of us and live forever with me as my mate.” She almost choked on the drink she had been sipping and she spurted out “ What, what do you mean?” He said “I am a Lycanthrope, a werewolf and tonight is the full moon, for I will be changing soon as it has struck twelve midnight, that’s when I have to bite you, and begin your transformation.” “Isn’t it near midnight now?” Jayda asked. But even before she finished he was down on all fours, beginning to sprout hair and his face reshaped to form a snout and huge, sharp teeth in his mouth, she tried to run, but it was too late, before she made the handle of the door, he was on top of her and he had bitten her arm.

The End

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Very cool ldyserenity! I only ask that you consider joining the crypto chronicles. You have the whole lycanthrope idea down. I loved this story as I am a lycan in the Dark Days In The Underworld. Please consider doing a little bit of collaboration with us! Great story ldyserenity.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I'll be sure to stop by and check it out. Sounds fun. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. Blessings....Ldyserenity

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Great werewolf story idylserenity. I like the combination of romance and a big bad wolf!

Nicely written.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's not often you read about an attractive and charming werewolf. Most of the time the good looking, mysterious guys turn out to be vampires. Great story!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad that you all enjoyed the story. I was trying to do something different with the whole werewolf thing, giving it an update, I hope more will enjoy!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Nice spin on a traditional story.

Good job.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Thank you very kindly, sir, very much appreciated.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A different sort of love story, for sure.

I hope the two of them make it, because they are obviously a cute looking couple that deserve each other, and deserve some slack from the rest of the world.

We should all be so "lucky". I presume they lived "happily ever after"

Really enjoyed that story. Good work!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For me you make it too obvious and too long. Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

Thanks for the compliment. I sort of just came up with the story on a whim and kind of got some inspiration from Psyche, lol since they investigated a supposed werewolf recently in an episode.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well I didn't think it was obvious, most people thought it'd be a vampire, but ok...plus they up'd the word count to 1000 and I had to make it longer for that.
Sorry you didn't like it, Thanks for reading it anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I really liked your story Idyserenity. Great work!! Good luck in the contest.

BE AS ONE, Magantice

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Thanks very much, megantice. I am glad you enjoyed it and good luck to you as well for the contest! Thanks for stopping by.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

top topics

join