It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Remote Viewing By Major Edd Dames, What you are asking for is the Topic "Kill Shot" 2012 has been seen and the details are in this video.
blog.learnremoteviewing.com...

www.learnrv.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Geez, these spam ads are everwhere, even on ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

The horrors of Hilary Clinton's face are on a par with death, disaster and destruction.

I LOL'd.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Y'all might like the recent TKR Remote Viewing task which was:

Describe the individual who is the 'official' top political leader of the USA as of May 11, 2013.

Seeing session details require login (it's free/nospam/noads/etc. - I coded that site so I know, it's innocent)
www.dojopsi.com...

A brief new forum thread about it is here (no login required to read):
www.dojopsi.info...

On the bright side I thought you guys might want to see that sessions on targets post-2012 are just another session.

On the down side, I arbitrarily picked a date to attach to that target, and the session data is a little bizarre, I admit. Maybe adding the date pulled in some related future event. Or not. You never know.

For those who don't know, the only info people get when viewing in a proper science protocol is a random number. They have no idea what the target is. You can see list of all past targets of these 'weekly missions' on the page linked above for an example of the various options (about 6-8 people take turns tasking those).

Just thought that might make it something interesting for ATS folks too.

Best,
PJ

[edit on 27-10-2009 by RedCairo]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by homoerectus

totally agree...not just nostradamus...but many other prophets have predicted events dating well further on than 2012...which renders this thread null and void

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are going to make a lot of money by taxing us for global warming and adding it to their green mutal fund. Government has denied facts from scientists that global warming is not happening. People in government are trying to bankrupt our country.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo
reply to post by SaturnFX

Firt of all you cannot compare the Y2K conspiracy to the 2012 conspiracy. The Y2K conspiracy was based on our own technology and the whole resetting the date back to 1900 in our computer systems. How that was supposed to "end the world" I have no idea and I personally thought it was such bull. I work in the IT industry and was on call in NZ for the rollover and as I suspected absolutely nothing happened other than alot of technology companies made a ton of cash.

2012 is a date based on not only Mayan prophecies, but also the I-Ching prdictions, Hopie Indian prophecies, Sumerian prophesies, Nostradamus just to name a few. Also should mention the galactic allignment and pole shift theories. So to compare this to Y2K is absolutely absurd.

You need to look further than just the Mayan prediction. Just look at the state of the world right now and tell me it doesnt look bleek. The entire middle east is ready to implode into a major war and most likely will be devastating. Financial meltdown worldwide. Extreme weather (major earthquakes, tsunam's, typhoons, hurricanes etc etc). Swine flu and vaccination propoganda. Civil unrest in the USA ( i suspect a civil war is not that far off).

Maybe if you only watched the discovery or history channels documentaries on 2012 I could understand the skeptisism, but once you start connecting the dots it is alot bigger than just the Mayan calendar. I am still not fully convinced on the Mayan Calendar for the reasons you suggest, but to compare this to Y2K is ridiculous.

There are no dots to connect. As for the state of the world at the moment, i really don't think it points in anyway a major catastrophe in 2012. You could go back through any era in history and say the same thing. I do believe things looked a whole lot bleaker during WWII, the Great Death and the volcanic eruption at Pompei. We just have instant access to these events these days and the world is a lot smaller place.

I'd safely bet my worldy possessions on nothing happening of a cataclismic nature in 2012. I will be 36 at the end of that year. I may have put on a few pounds in weight and there is a very good chance i will have a small child. All very probable

Without appearing to flame anyone who thinks they can remote view, please go and see the James Randi Foundation and he will give you a million dollars if you can successfully remote view. As far as i know the prize is still unclaimed by any clairvoiant, remote viewer or spoon bender

Anything else surrounding the predictions on 2012 are conjection, speculation and bad/pseudo science

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well I really don't know if somebody did already read and mention this, but some paper from NWT ( Natuurwetenschappen en Techniek ) did some research about 2012 and found there was an error in calculation : endtimes should be in 2208 !!!!!!! in Dutch ........

www.natutech.nl...:_%272012%27_is_pas_over_twee_eeuwen.html

I hope this link works, I have no time to translate but if necessary I can.
Have a better night, some time left !!! Have a good beer also !!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.natutech.nl...:_%272012%27_is_pas_over_twee_eeuwen.html

hope this works ...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

www.natutech.nl/00/nt/nl/47/artikel/26050/Balen:_%272012%27_is_pas_over_twee_eeuwen.html

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
so this should work if copied .... Dutch people are also very implicated in research about paranormal etc ... most important is they believe in an error in calculation of 2012 ...... you have some ideas ???

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My big question is, "What in the world are we all basing this 2012 thing on anyway?" The Mayan calander simply stops, there is no indication of the world ending...even the modernday Mayan leaders think this is just a trumpt up load of over hyped nonsense. The whole Nibiru thing is so overly chatted about that it in it's self is creating the story...nothing that we can see in history or from remote viewers is giving any indication of a world wide tramatic event. Honestly this is nothing but a fad, I and you all will wake up on the 22nd of December 2012 and have the rest of our lives to look forward to...although that may be an adventure in it's self as well.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Rockstrongo37]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have seen 2012 in my own dream sometimes my dreams come true but i'm not sure...In my dream: We were all watching the news, it had 2012 on the screen flashing in red text very bold. There was someone telling us about 2012 on the news she had brown hair and stud earings, she looked very smart as they should do. She said not in exact words but from what I can remember: "2012 the public are calling this the end of days..."
Now my friend, sarah knocked on our door she said "Come on lets go down to the premire, everything is zero!" She had a purple bike with her. Katie said no to this saying I should spend time with family on doomsday, so I stayed and watched the news with everyone else. It was midday outside and we were waiting for the world to well...you know. No one was out cars were parked all around the green outside, it was when the news flashed up with the heading "The World Is Saved!" apparently scientist saw nothing no effect that would cause the end of the world, still everyone was thinking the world is ending. We sat up till' the next day and everything was still here nothing had happend...So I think the world is alright till' the year five billion. What do you think to that, it may of just been a strange dream probally nothing but my dreams tend to have a habbit of coming true very rarely.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In MY opinion, remote viewing is demonistic.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
My big question is, "What in the world are we all basing this 2012 thing on anyway?" The Mayan calander simply stops, there is no indication of the world ending...even the modernday Mayan leaders think this is just a trumpt up load of over hyped nonsense.

Agreed, and these TV shows about doomsday are feeding off something that was never said by the Mayans. I believe they said we will be moving on to a golden age, and that to me seems like an enlightenment or understanding time. I really dont know anymore, i still want to be prepared if something does happen, better safe then sorry.

And thanx OP, great thread, been checking it out since you posted it. The monk link was interesting, guess the Aliens will help us out if we get too trigger happy with our nukes eh.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Dracolich]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Just basing things on a cyclical event as recorded in ice core samples, geological records and archiological records which all point towards a world altering event like a pole shift, tectonic plate shift and other possible changes. These changes seem to happen every so often, here on earth.

Now, what type of cyclical event could do something like that?

How about a visit from our binary solar systems, absent dead sun?

The parting of the Red Sea was one time.

The biblical flood was another pass.

The extinction of the dinosaurs was another pass by.

These fit allong with the 3,600 year interval of a cyclical event.

Things seem to be alligning for another pass by.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There has been much hoopla about the year "2012". No different than "Y2K", 9/11 etc. To a real remote viewer, there is really no past-present-future as we know it.
The reality of consiousness is a provocative and infinate concept from which we as human try to interperate with what tools and abilites we have at hand.
In real remote viewing, there should be no limitation as to what the future 2012 or beyond may have or contain. The year "2012" is just a number... it has no power or influence.

In my experience, as long as there is human consciousness on or beyond the date "2012", then there is a future. Because the future hasn't happened yet or crossed over into the finite sectors of our existance, then in my opinion it's in a state of "Flux" or lucid. A good remote viewer knows this, and cannot really alter the future, but gage from it a possible result.

Yes... there is a a future in 2012 and beyond, just as there is me in it. If I am not taken seriously as a remote viewer or recognized for that matter... does it make a difference?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

1. rapid pole shifts have never happened - not once
2. there is no 3600 year cycle
3. there is no evidence for a global inundation
4. tectonics plates are constantly in motion

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not a remote viewer but I am an experiencer with other life Beings and yes there is a Earth in 2013 and people to.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join