It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

how can you say there are no opposites? that cant be true.

in all the universe (omniverse?), everything has a polar opposite...even the light. if you try to go back earlier than the light/dark paradigm, you would come to nothing at all.

if it didnt, it would not be a complete loopback system.

you must have read something wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Cant debate a fool.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunus
reply to post by win 52

Cant debate a fool.

A typical human reaction to something a person's mind rejects (not based on facts) caused by a belief of certain ideas. Playground bullying tactics include ridicule in order to alter another person's beliefs, if they do not align themselves with ones own beliefs.

That was a feeble attempt.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

do you ever make sense? how could you compare 2000 and 2012?

3 main and disastrous events
-coronal mass ejection
-magnetic shift
-pole shift

do some research, good luck

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Though, the people who move on or repeat the cycle will have to walk the valley of death, its just how it is.

Please explain the valley of death.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HighEye

2013 and beyond cannot be viewed because something happens which white-washes December 21st, 2012. If the Looking Glass technology couldn't do it, then neither can a remote viewer.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

LMAO the exact same could be said for you point of view, nice try though. Your the one that believes, the burden is on you to prove it?

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by humilisunus

That is the exact problem with all of this.

My personal experiences have no place in the idelic model of society, set up by greed and desire for control. In order to understand these experiences, I have had to go against many of the things taught to me as gospel truthes(not in a religious context). The gospel according to greed.

Thus, my understanding of how this greed directly affects decisions made on my behalf, without my concent, has been exponentially multiplied.

Out of this greed, will also come my (include all humans) salvation.

It was orchristrated to be this way. All things are as they need to be. The experiment must be allowed to come to a conclusion.

We, my good friends, are the experiment and the conclusion is next.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I said, we can't do it on our own. We need to be taken there with a guide. That is the bottom line.

That tells me, there is a particular group who have some type of final authority on all matters. We can't just do as we please, out there in the universe. That privelege is an Earth/human thing.

It is also said, we are like children here on earth. That includes the 90 year old people.

We don't know the big picture. I understand we did, at one time. That knowledge is now reserved for a select few. I assume some of these select few are here on this board, putting sand in the vasaline.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
All I can offer is not by remote view but by what I have been shown and told on my experiences with other life species.

I give the peoples of this Planet to March 16, 2046 if a major change takes place maybe things can still be saved but I don't believe change comes because I was shown March 17th 2046 and Earth was dirt where I stood.........but where were all trees and the peoples, I looked............................a New Beginning???????

I have Children and Grandchildren and by then I'm sure Great-Grandchildren I sure hope people wake and correct the errors made to mankind so they can survive into this New Beginning.

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

The light was indeed green, the entire massive tail, save the head of it which was blinding phosphorous/blue.

Thank you also for mentioning communities in the post future. I have also seen these. Once in a state induced by a certain dissociative I had re-visited a dream in a vision of "patrolling" a small settlement of shacks that were built up on giant scaffold looking structures in the desert, I too just "knew" that at this particular part of the day the ground was simply to hot to walk on. There were also what looked like two suns in the sky, the second of which seemed to create a more yellowish atmosphere during the day.

In the post cataclysim however, you are indeed correct the skies are more white. My explanation would be the cloud of cosmic dust/ort cloud(I've also heard "oin belt", correct?) that the earth moves into during for a thousand years starting in 2012.

Do you believe you may have "visited" other planets as well? Do you think perhaps the ET's have anything to do with this as Hoagland, Mars, and Dean say?

Thank you for you're thoughtful reply.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Has anyone followed the work of Dr. Hank Wesselman, he wrote the Spiritwalker Trilogy, they are about experiences he had, in Spiritwalker 1 he talks about seeing 5000 years into the future and that earth had gone back to a primitive state.

An astonishing true story of an anthroplologist's quest into a world of magic, mysticism and meaning. Not since Carlos Castaneda's tutelage under the Yaqui Indian guide Don Juan has there been a spiritual autobiography quite like SPIRITWALKER. Hank Wesselman's incredible true story begins with a series of vivid dreams he had while living on the flank of an active volcano in Hawai'i. Eventually Dr. Wesselman became convinced that what he'd experienced were not merely dreams but a visionary encounter with what shamans have long called the 'spirit world.'

www.sharedwisdom.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

in all the universe (omniverse?), everything has a polar opposite...even the light. if you try to go back earlier than the light/dark paradigm, you would come to nothing at all.

Everything is singular, infinite, unified. The opposites are simply distortions of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Though, the people who move on or repeat the cycle will have to walk the valley of death, its just how it is.

Please explain the valley of death.

There is no such thing as actual death, I guess I'll interpret the meaning of not incarnated into the physical manifestation.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think the topic of this thread is a TV upcoming series on ABC.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FantasmaTaans

FlashForward airs at 8:00 Eastern & Pacific

In ABC’s Latest Drama, Making a Date With Destiny

By BRIAN STELTER
Published: September 25, 2009

Embedded within “FlashForward,” the ABC meditation about fate that had its premiere on Thursday, was a hopeful sentiment about the show’s own future.

In this ambitious series, billions of people on the planet simultaneously black out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and see a vision of themselves on April 29, 2010, six months into the future. The repeated references to April 29, conveniently also a Thursday, are a commitment to viewers that the unfolding puzzle will have a solution; that the producers are not just making it up as they go along.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm no expert in the field of remote viewing. In fact I don't really know the first thing about it. When I was a child however, I had multiple experiences with higher intelligence which are unexplainable. I saw many things in the future which also many have come true. One being the death of my mother to cancer and I knew what age it was going to happen. All of the events I was shown were projected to me in order of events. It was somewhat like telepathy but I was being shown images as well as communication.

I can't say I have it all figured out but I can share what I saw which has still not happened.

1. There is going to be escalating racism followed by a terrible disaster with our President.

2. A race war and revolution will unfold

3. Many will be taken, locked up, and even beheaded for some time

4. Food will be scarce.

5. A disaster will unfold in Switzerland

6. UFO's will become known as Angels

7. The chosen will be brought into the air

8. I see Hillary Clinton's face

9. A major earthquake or WMD will be released on US soil ( Many souls float up to heaven )

10. Foreign troops in all black, brandishing a logo'd arm band on their left arm, enters US soil

11. A new state of Israel falls from heaven and lands over the old one

12. A grand divine court is setup

13. Everyone on earth including those who died are judged for their works

The end.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Such interesting topic and a lack of interesting posts on this thread.

Actually I have posted here some of my experiences and visions with remote viewing. Please post yours too. That is the topic of this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well, I have been involved with remote viewing since 1995, including working with and exposure to many hundreds (that might actually be thousands) of viewers by now.

So far I have not seen any issues with remote viewing past the year 2012 that are not the same issues with remote viewing next week or 1940:

1. Namely that RV implies a specific situational protocol ('double-blind', planned in advance, and should eventually have feedback), this is what makes it differ from 'just psi', and getting people to abide by that is easier said than done;

2. It is, at best, inconsistent;

3. It is, always, individual;

4. It is much easier to evaluate after feedback has occurred.

Understand that the concept of a tasking in remote viewing is what some traditions would call a 'thought form'; in this case, if done ideally, a tasker is creating a question, an 'open space of genuine desire for the truth' to answer that question, and this is essentially the thought form that becomes 'the task'. This is usually assigned a random number (doesn't matter, that is only for record keeping).

The problem is that if the tasker has an idea in mind, or their own motive, ego, fears, expectations, etc. then the tasking thought form becomes basically set by them. If I believe you can't view past 2012 and task that, there is a good chance many viewers would have a problem because that was innately built-in to the tasking itself.

In tasks on time-specs which just happened to go past the date of 2012, I have not seen any differences between those and other tasks.

I have heard of known-superstitious, known chronically-untrue sorts making a big hyper deal about it, but this is either their neurosis or their having a good story for late night radio.

Best,
PJ

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

Opposites are concepts created to help explain nature and are considered fictitious.
There is no cold just the absent of heat, absolute zero is a temperature that cannot be reached.
There is no dark just the absent of light, this also works for concepts such as negative electric charge, evil and death.

Energy flows in one direction only, from a high potential to a lower potential, it does not fill an empty void as there is no such thing. Once the creation of energy originally happened then it is, and always was, present because the "absence of" energy no longer exists. Concerning different spiritual dimensions though all bets are off.

I don't know if it's because I don't believe in channeling, remote viewing (for the most part) or ideas like the "Looking Glass project". Or if it is because I am focused on astronomy (modern and ancient) but I see far past the year 2012 and have seen past this date many times. Planetary motions and alignments, Solar and galactic motions and yet to be understood phenomena. The Maya calendar is a part of a very intriguing and ancient understanding of astronomy and mathematics and although it deals with many past global catastrophes I have yet to read about any prophetic apocalyptic events.

As I attempt to understand the ideas from other people I am beginning to feel that what happens on the winter solstice of 2012 has everything to do with our thoughts and what we believe. So if you wish to feel sorry for yourself and want death then I would say think of the rest of us. Your thoughts create reality so be mindful of your thoughts.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join