It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo : Need Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Trip out! I took this shot in my backyard last July.Zoom in and check out
the distortion in the pixels. The original was complete with rooftops for reference. This is the crop my wife did to send it to her friend e=mail.
If the original was in my computer at one time then it still is right?
I can not for the life of me find the original anywhere.Almost like something sucked it right out of my puda. Any ideas? Tried the searches.

[img-200]
[-200/img]

You can't find it cuz I bet dollars to donuts that your wife saved the image, after she cropped it, with the same filename as the original. I've shot myself in the foot that way more than once.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

sorry misread that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

You can't find it cuz I bet dollars to donuts that your wife saved the image, after she cropped it, with the same filename as the original. I've shot myself in the foot that way more than once

Ya know no one else has even thought of that, thank you.Do you know any procedure? Definetly not a whiz bang here.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
just wondering you have been a member here since before that photo was taken, why are you putting it up now?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Because I was browsing through a hard drive that I had stored, and found the photos from that years holiday! I had no idea where they were until now!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by roblin]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For some reason I cannot save after editing posts!

The google maos location is a here

The object flew in a North to South direction! Thats the only copy of the photo I have!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join