It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: 5 major 'insider' factions battling for control of the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling that it doesn't matter who "wins", the little guy will still be under the thumb of someone who rules with an iron fist.

If they really wanted to win, they could just tell us the names and addresses of all the members. Let the irate and disillusioned masses deal with their competition.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

lol another book coming out?? how many books do you think he has out??

i'm just curious...

...i'll give you a hint...

1, 1 book out, from 2004, and it didn't even have hardly anything to do with conspiracies like these at all...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The OP's claim that there is an ultimate political structure of 5 factions is not simply an indicator that there are 5 groups which "we", whoever "we" are must overcome. This kind of paranoia relies on the assumption that holding a position of authority requires the release of all personal integrity. If you think this is the case, ask yourself: "What would I do if I were a high-ranking member of large political faction?" If your answer is not "seek greater power", then you must relinquish the fear that all persons who occupy such power positions are going to oppress you. This is an irrational contradiction in your thought-patterns.

I'm sure most of you remember the 2004 crop circle formation famously known as the "alien face". I'll reiterate part of its message: "Much pain but still time. ... There is good out there." Why must everyone in power in the world be seen as oppressive? If the NWO is to be overthrown, then it can only be done by someone with the power to do it. Who exactly did you all think this would be? Will you feel foolish for having committed yourself for so long to the neurosis known as "pessimism" if it turns out that the future is bright - as so many say it will be?

The world is full of love. Welcome the love and you'll see it everywhere. Fear it, and you will assist in the accomplishment of your own nightmare.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How about Tony Dodd? With his passing Project Camelot has revealed his knowledge of governments trying to identify aliens within the government and elsewhere. Any thoughts on this?
Maybe Obama really is an alien.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
How about normal people take over the world. It's makes me sick to think of all the greed that controls us already and just to think that it could get worse blows my mind. Working class people make the world function, maybe it's time we take things into our own hands. We can't be scared of our own Police and Military. They are working class people to who need to realize what is going on. We need to come together NOW!

[edit on 28-10-2009 by woody19]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I do hope that normal people will do better. Unfortunately, that's not the case. It's inherent to people to have that ruling behavior.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PriamsPride

Hi PriamsPride,

I logged in just to reply to your post.

I agree with what you said, the only way the dark cabal will be taken down is through the 'white hats' that are working in that very same cabal..

The 'average joe' does not have a chance at changing anything that goes on at the top.

And like I've said before, it's just as easy to think positive as it is to think negative....but I think some people are addicted to negative, 'doom and gloom' thoughts..

Also I think this 'end of the cycle' event will be a manifestation of ones thoughts.....people who are focused on loving, harmonious positive thoughts will experience just that.......and those who are in a fearful negative mind-set will get exactly what they are looking for...

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

You know! It also looks,like,THEY (The 5 groups), each use the holly wood scene to tell each other what they can/are going to do if you buck up against US (meaning one faction against the other).

I mean each faction has certain high tech weapons/whatever right?

So, was 9/11 An attack/warning against one of the 5 factions, from one of the other 4 factions? I think yes, how about you?

Just wondering you dont have to answer.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by lycopersicum]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join