It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this funny or mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Was this mean, or was it funny? Did these kids expect it? Did they know it was coming or was this an mean soaking?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Both? I would be lying if I said that I have never been tempted to do the same thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
freakin tool...
karmic debt is a biotch.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lamb chop

I thought the guy was married to the woman driving the car or at least dating her. What was that?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lamb chop

Originally posted by AccessDenied
freakin tool...
karmic debt is a biotch.

i agree, and those who are "playing" with married fathers will get their cummupence too

Directed at me personally?
pffft.
off topic

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I don't think it's funny AT ALL. Kids today have a hard enough time dealing with other kids at school. They REALLY don't need adults doing stuff like this and acting cruel and immature.

If that was my child, who I sent out and bundled up in that kind of weather, and some dip came by and did that to him, there would be hell to pay. That's someone's baby. They weren't bad kids doing anything wrong and acting like hooligans. They were waiting for the bus.

That motorist can deal with the parents as far as I'm concerned and see how he likes dealing with someone his own size.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think it's just plain mean and immature to do that to random kids. If they had done something to deserve it, then it would be funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Incredibly funny but mean. I would be furious to be drenched by the dirty muddy water on the street. Not to mention right before school. But then i would have to terminate the driver.
Then hit you while your downThen a dance of partial VICTORY

top topics

join