It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple witnesses spot UFO in northern Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is intresting, any one here on ATS from the area ? would be nice with some ATS validation..

Germany Ufo

Multiple witnesses spot UFO in northern Germany
Published: 14 Oct 09 11:14 CET
Online: www.thelocal.de...

Police and fire departments in northern Germany received dozens of phone calls on Tuesday evening from people claiming they saw a mysterious burning orb in the night sky.

Reports of a “burning sphere” and “glowing object in the sky” came in from Bremen, Brandenburg, Hamburg, Lower-Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein around 7 pm. A Bremen police spokesperson said once caller reported seeing the unidentified flying object (UFO) as it “broke apart and fell to the earth.”

Authorities confirmed that there were no plane crashes in the area.

“In Bremen and Lower Saxony no evidence of impact or damages has been found,” the spokesperson said. “We assume that it was a meteorite.”

Meanwhile Mannheim-based hobby astronomer Werner Walter, who runs CENAP, a UFO research network and sighting hotline, said he took calls late into the night. Descriptions of the incident included a “white-green glowing orb” with a “vapour trail” that fell “silently for several seconds from the sky.”

Walter also said he suspected the object was a meteorite.

Here we go with the Fireballs again ? Remember last year, all the huge fireballs coming down..
I'm guessing, if it gets more intence this year, it proves we are closing the Gal.Center and there will be an increase in these firballs..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yepp.
I can testify.
I live in Berlin, and saw the headline in a newspaper here this morning.
PLUS I have a friend who lives in hamburg, and he also saw it, and called me immediately after it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
Yepp.
I can testify.
I live in Berlin, and saw the headline in a newspaper here this morning.
PLUS I have a friend who lives in hamburg, and he also saw it, and called me immediately after it.

Thank you !

I saw one of these with my own eye last november, horrific sight.

I really thought it was going to hit the ground, but it just vanished just befor impact, wierd stuff this..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Same in the north of The Netherlands. Pic here:
www.nu.nl...
Site is in Dutch. The pic was made last night. Object apparently broke up in 3 pieces and was visible at 6:05PM GMT (7:05PM local time).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yeah, it was a meteor.

I posted a thread about it yesterday. It exploded in 4 pieces (link to pics in the last post): www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yep, same as last year.

The one I saw, didnt break apart, or atleast I didnt see any pieces from it, it looked like it was made of liquid metal, cause it was 'dripping' from the tail..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Funny coincidence is that about a day before this happened I saw what looked like the flame of a candle flying in the sky, flying towards what seemed to be space. It was a clear night, and it was flying straight out. No snake-lines or anything like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Okey, you have no clue what it was ?
I have seen on rwo occations lines moving in the sky, verry bright white ones...

Looked like laser weapon really, but I dont think we have those yet !

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The search feature works great, trust me, i use it a lot...
:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Some meteorites are made of metal, mostly iron. When they enter the atmosphere, they heat up, and can drip off molten iron. The meteorite may never hit ground, and it that case it is technically just a meteor. What you saw might have been an iron meteor whose surface was completely ablated (melt off) so that nothing solid was left to hit the ground.

Whatever it was, must have looked cool, I have never seen anything like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Okey, you have no clue what it was ?
I have seen on rwo occations lines moving in the sky, verry bright white ones...

Looked like laser weapon really, but I dont think we have those yet !

wow! o.O
that really sounds freaky. Could it maybe have been some sort of lightbeam? or did it look different.

The one I saw looked one to one like i candleflame. Same colour, same shape, same appearance. Just that there wasnt a candle for it.

top topics

join