It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Mayans Know that conciseness shapes our reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Did the Mayans know what many are studying today? That our conciseness literally shapes our reality? That what we believe and hope, and THINK OF...in fact is what will be the result? I know many times in my life, i have THOUGHT OF SOMETHING so much...that literally it came true.
Even down to the smallest things of pretending to be sick to stay home from school...and for some reason i actually BEGAN TO FEEL SICK. Now i know thats mind over body. but its just an example.

There are many studies and some of the elite top scientists saying now, that our reality...our realm is nothing more than what we perceive it to be, and what we WANT IT to be.

I remember seeing this Movie Apocalypto. In this scene they sacrifice human bodies to "worship them to the gods/king" to have rain pour upon there crops.
Now in the movie whether its a "sign" or just part of the script. THe kind and the "holy man"/announcer to the crowds seem to be in a little "conversation" of there own.

Now they sacirifice these humans in front of ALL OF THERE PEOPLE. All of them are sad and fearful of the rain not coming. They are Focusing no the WRONG THOUGHT. Now as soon as the solar eclipse happens...the king says stop, somewhat smiles and knows his work "has been done"

Now lets think about that...if say all your people seen a "miracle" in the sky...they would certainly believe you. instantly changing your ENTIRE THOUGHT, your concessness...your perception of things and literally re-creating your reality, as you see fit.

Now in the movie, he just changed everyones perception of things that were, into what he wants now.

This of course is just an example, from a highly evolved civilization in ITS time, as well as our present. I have seen many examples of egyptians and others somewhat indicating the same thing. That perhaps the "Higher up" people....knew SOMETHING that most didnt...

THe video scene from below

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Edit to delete stupid question...

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
...our conciseness literally shapes our reality?

Did you mean "consciousness"?
Please understand I'm not trying to be snarky, I just want to figure out what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the siren

I'm sure you could figure that out without pointing it out...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

lol, well you never know. After all, 'conciseness' is a word too.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by the siren

Really there is such a word? Ok, now i feel retarded.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

That our conciseness literally shapes our reality?

They didn't know that, nor does science state that in any way shape or form.

Consciousness only arises due to our brains, take the brain away and consciousness is gone. So how can thought exist to create if thought didn't exist to create thought first? Jesus people ... All these religions and new age crap are really destroying us, learn to use logic instead of fantasy.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
lol yes consciousness
sorry for my mis-spelling, i got it right everywhere else! haha
(not an excuse)
i took 2 cups of nyquil and wrote that post so i was a bit loopy lol
thank u though =]

and yes i mean consciousness
=]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by kaskade

That our conciseness literally shapes our reality?

They didn't know that, nor does science state that in any way shape or form.

Consciousness only arises due to our brains, take the brain away and consciousness is gone. So how can thought exist to create if thought didn't exist to create thought first? Jesus people ... All these religions and new age crap are really destroying us, learn to use logic instead of fantasy.

It actually had nothing to do with religiosn nor "new age crap" Hinduism speaks of it (Hindus do not believe Hindu to be a religion), as well as Buddhism (is a religion but they dont go to this extent)
i think u missed the meaning of what i was saying.

top topics

join