It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: Birther Taitz Fined $20,000 For Misconduct

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
But then there is this thread where back in 2004 a news magazine - the Standard - refers to "Kenyan-Born Obama" in its headline about his election to the senate.

thread

[edit on 10/15/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Odd how one judge penalizes her and the another has set an official date for trial on Jan 26th, 2010. Thats just about 3 months away. Judge Carter deems there are in fact merits to make it a worthwhile case to hear, but Judge Carter doesn't.

Setting a court date is Standard Procedure. That doesn't mean it will go to trial. Right now, this case is waiting for Carter to accept or deny a motion to dismiss made by Obama's peeps. IF he denies the motion, then it will go forward. If not, it's over and there will be no court proceeding. Just FYI.

Originally posted by Libertygal
Hm. I sort of thought a Certificate of Nomination which expressly relates to peridential eligibility was required to be filed prior to the election.

A Certificate of Nomination is sent to each state. The state laws define what is to be on the form. Hawaii requires specific language relating to Constitutional eligibility.

Their form here reads:

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

Also, didn't Pelosi sign two different Certication of Nominations on Obama? one containg the legalese abput being a Natural Born Citizen, and one not?

She signed 50 different documents as a notarized original is sent to each state. There are the two you're talking about and we found at least one other, whose state laws required an additional signature on the form. So, each state has their own requirements for the form.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
But then there is this thread where back in 2004 a news magazine - the Standard - refers to "Kenyan-Born Obama" in its headline about his election to the senate.

thread

[edit on 10/15/2009 by centurion1211]

Haven't you been on ATS long enough to know that just because something is in print, doesn't make it true.

for example, there are literally hundreds of articles that say the President was born in Hawaii, but you believe the ONE that says he was born in Kenya.

people believe what they WANT to believe. One obscure regional article is meaningful to you, hundreds of others aren't, neither is the word of Hawaii State officials, national politicians and the man himself.

you believe he's not american because you choose to, not because there's any physical evidence to prove otherwise.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

www.aparchive.com...

Ap archive above link shows 0 articles by that title. Maybe the adxertising on the bottom of the page says something swiftkeya.com as in swiftboat.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

FROM EUROMILLIONS EVELYN MARTINS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sunday, March 16, 2008 12:06 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM EURO MILLIONS EVELYN MARTINS
Attachment:

Do not respond to this email as this is my office email what you have
to do is write me back on the email provided below so there won't be
any mix-ups.

While thanking you for your response to my e-mail, please be assured that
this project is ready for execution and it is 100% risk-free and hitch-free
provided you follow my instructions as the originators of the deal.

I am LADY EVELYN MARTINS RINGS the operations manager who generate weekly
winning number,
that is I operate the Euro Lottery electronic system that generate winning
numbers,
I can make you emerge winner of £ 500,000.00 (Five Hunderd Thousand GBP) you
would have to visit the Euro Lottery official website
playeuromillions.com... Go to register, register as an intending lottery
player and a confirmation e-mail of your registration containing a password
would be sent to you immediately, all you need do is forward that confirmation
e-mail to me, please do not take any further actions as I am as I am fully
responsible for the other actions.

Using my position as the chief system operator, I would manipulate the system
selecting you as winner of above stated funds and full payment formalities of
your presumed winnings would be conducted under the official presumption that
you indeed won the prize.

Please appreciate the fact that this entire process took 2years of strategic
planning to come to this perfected modality and I am working with a legal
partner on this who would be taking care of all legal issues just to ensure
that we are fully within the premises of the law making this transaction 100%
legal and legitimate, this you would agree with me guarantees our enjoyment of
the proceeds with absolute peace of mind even after the transfer. you should
contact me immediately you agree to participate in this easy way to win a
lottery.

My contact is as below but make sure that you clearly understand that eithics
before you reply to me.

Name: LADY EVELYN MARTINS RINGS
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Tel: +44 703 191 5007

Please do contact me as soon as you have made up your mind so we can commence
to instruct you how you can go about the process.

Regards,

LADY EVELYN MARTINS RINGS
Chief System Operator
EURO MILLIONS

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using Swiftkenya's Webmail Service.
www.swiftkenya.com...

(Return-Path:
Received: from iaamta06ps.mx.bigpond.com ([217.21.112.42])
by imta09ps.mx.bigpond.com with ESMTP
id
for ; Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:07:09 +0000
Received: from sgkpop2.swiftkenya.com ([217.21.112.42])
by iaamta06ps.mx.bigpond.com with ESMTP
id
for ; Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:07:05 +0000
Received: from localhost (localhost.swiftkenya.com [127.0.0.1])
by sgkpop2.swiftkenya.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id A650FED3580;
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:06:11 +0300 (EAT)
Received: from dial-pool71.lg.starcomms.net (dial-pool71.lg.starcomms.net
[41.219.232.39]) by webmail.swiftkenya.com (Horde MIME library) with HTTP;
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:06:11 +0300
Message-ID:
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:06:11 +0300
Reply-to: [email protected]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM EURO MILLIONS EVELYN MARTINS
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1;
DelSp="Yes";
format="flowed"
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1) / FreeBSD-6.1)

That is a scam email sent out from "Received: from localhost (localhost.swiftkenya.com [127.0.0.1])" need I say more?
And swiftkenya only has one ip address so they only have one computer thats strange?

www.robtex.com...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by centurion1211

www.aparchive.com...

Ap archive above link shows 0 articles by that title. Maybe the adxertising on the bottom of the page says something swiftkeya.com as in swiftboat.

First, maybe this is one that obama's people missed?

And on the "swiftkenya.com" allegation, did you try going to the website? It doesn't exist. To you, does everything with the word "swift" in it somehow equate to "swiftboat"?
Talk about tunnel vision and a one-track mind ... Time to get over it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Dr. Rodney T West - Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu.
Source

Funny Jeopardy question.

I sincerely thank you. That was the info I needed. I am no longer a birther, I no longer need to see the long form of the birth certificate, because I think I know now what Obama is trying to hide.

First, let me say about the $1 million +, that is a figure I've seen on other boards and I have no reason to think it's not genuine. After all, there have been several lawsuits to expose the BC, and I don't think the lawyers fighting those suits are working pro bono. This weekend I'll see if I can come up with some more accurate figures. Wed. and Thur. are my pool league nights and I don't have a lot of time for internet research. I will get back to you on that point.

Back to the BC. I figured there was only two reasons Obama would want to conceal his BC. One, perhaps he was born at home with only one or two family friends or relatives present. In that case, he is a US citizen, but would have a difficult time proving it. If there were a doctor or some other official witness present, he could have played it to the hilt during the election. Comparisons to Lincoln being born in a log cabin would have been all over the media. But if it can be established that he was born at the medical center you mentioned, and I have no reason to believe that is not the case, then what other info on the BC could he have been trying to hide?

My guess is: race. Think about it. A white woman goes to the medical center to deliver her child. The father is not present. If the doctor is not aware that the father is black, it seems reasonable that he would think the child is white, and the BC would list him as caucasian. Also, a doctor in 1961 would have probably seen a lot of racial discrimination in the 30's, 40's, and 50's. So even if he knew the father was black, he might think he is doing the kid a favor by listing him as caucasian.

Although this may seem like a minor thing to a reasonable person, there are a lot of unreasonable people out there. If this information were revealed, a lot of people would say, "Well, he's not the first black president because his BC says he's caucasian." Would he have gotten as large of a percentage of the black vote during the election if he was just another caucasian senator from Illinois? Like I say, kind of senseless, but there are plenty of senseless people out there who would make an issue out of it. It would be easier just not to have to deal with it.

Anyway, that's my guess. I can't think of any other info on the BC that isn't publicly available that would be worth hiding. And this is a conspiricy site, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
My guess is: race.

I have considered this as well. If Barack Hussein Obama was listed as Caucasian... that just wouldn't feed into the history-making event that he's the first black president.

Another reason I can imagine is that his parents weren't married for nine months before he was born. They married in February and he was born in August. Michelle did say one time something about them not being married when Obama's mother got pregnant. It could be considered an embarrassing piece of information, even though it's publicly available.

It's also possible that they weren't married at all, since Obama Sr. was already married to someone in Kenya.

Of course, it's possible that he's not trying to hide anything, but is just so disconnected from the birther movement, that he doesn't care about it at all. It's nothing to him.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher2
reply to post by JBA2848

what makes you think that Tates is wrong. seems to me she is one of the few trying to get the truth out. why aren't you interested in the truth. if she's wrong, how come Obama just doesn't show his real Birth certificate, which is required by law. how come nobody in this country cares anymore. some days I'm sad to be an American.

Everytime I've seen her on TV, she goes into an incoherent tirade, refuses to give straight answers, and pretty much discredits herself.

And he has shown it for heaven's sake. But that matters not... because nothing will ever change your mind, not matter how rock solid the evidence.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

My guess is: race.

I have considered this as well. If Barack Hussein Obama was listed as Caucasian... that just wouldn't feed into the history-making event that he's the first black president.

It's also possible that they weren't married at all, since Obama Sr. was already married to someone in Kenya.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

Actually these two reasons sound quite plausible and puts my mind at ease somewhat on this count - now if we could just access his school and law records - he could put the whole bru-ha-ha to rest once and for all -

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It appears that most sources for the amount of legal fees are based on the numbers from World Net Daily. But even they use the qualifier "may" in their article. Still, it does indicate that Obama has paid $1,352,378.95 to the law firm of Perkins Coie, and the lawyer representing Obama in at least some of the lawsuits, Robert Bauer, is employed by Perkins Coie. Not exactly a receipt, but $1 million + doesn’t seem like an unreasonable figure for the legal fees to defend against 47 lawsuits, even if most are dismissed.

Further web browsing seems to indicate that the Kapi’olani Medical Center is backing away from certifying that Obama was born there. They say they can’t release that information unless Obama allows it, but he sent them a letter saying that it was “the place of my birth”. That would seem like an OK to me. Then, there was a news story dated Nov. 4, 2008 where “Obama described his birth at Queen’s Medical Center in Hawaii…”. So it looks like the subject of his exact birth location is still unclear. I don’t see why at least one of these facilities won’t show some documentation showing that he was born there. It would clear up everything for a lot of people.

www.wnd.com...

legalblogwatch.typepad.com...

www.wnd.com...

captkarl.blogivists.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
WND is famous for using slippery words and phrases like "may" and "might" and "could be", etc. That way, they don't have to print facts. They print enough facts to keep people interested, but half the stuff they print is BS. They just put ideas in people's minds and people who are gullible and wanting to believe the trash they print take it as fact and repeat it ad infinitum and eventually, it becomes "Internet fact"/ Blogs are the same way. ANYONE can write a blog. They answer to no one. They twist and distort the facts until they're unrecognizable... and false.

Using a blog as a source is like using ATS as a source. No offense to ATS, but anyone can write anything they want.

I don't doubt that Obama has spent some money defending himself in lawsuits. He's a free American and is entitled to defend himself against the onslaught of lawsuits demanding that he further prove who he says he is. It's well within his rights.

Not exactly a receipt, but $1 million + doesn’t seem like an unreasonable figure for the legal fees to defend against 47 lawsuits, even if most are dismissed.

You're right. It doesn't seem unreasonable. It MAY have happened. My problem comes when people assume that because he spent this money, it means he has something to hide. That's a huge assumption. And even if he's hiding something, it's his right.

Further web browsing seems to indicate that the Kapi’olani Medical Center is backing away from certifying that Obama was born there.

"Seems to indicate" is another one of those slippery phrases. And medical records are confidential. They are not "backing away" (what a loaded phrase). They are UNABLE by LAW and medical ethics to release any information about his medical records.

would seem like ... it looks like

More slippery deliciousness.

I don’t see why at least one of these facilities won’t show some documentation showing that he was born there.

Because it's in direct violation of the Constitution to release medical information without the patient's consent.

The fundamental right to privacy, guaranteed by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution, protects against unwarranted invasions of privacy by federal or state entities, or arms thereof. As early as in Roe v. Wade, 410 U. S. 113 (1973), the U. S. Supreme Court acknowledged that the doctor-patient relationship is one which evokes constitutional rights of privacy.

Doctor Patient Confidentiality

I'm not picking on you, Victor. You seem to be a thoughtful and open-minded person. I'm actually answering a lot of questions that have been asked and just using your post to do so.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I don't feel picked on at all. I enjoy discussing this with someone who is reasonable, intelligent, and sticks to facts rather than speculation. I look forward to discussing more topics where we may disagree. If we agreed, there wouldn't be much discussion.
I do feel at a disadvantage in this case because I am relying more on speculation and what seems "reasonable" to me. These days I don't have a lot of time for hardcore research, and I know I can be gullible. I try hard to be an honest person and I often take what people say at face value unless it doesn't make sense to me.

Obama voted for the Patriot Act, and right now, he could abolish it with the stroke of a pen. He also voted to give immunity to the telecoms for their participation in the illegal wiretaps. He does not seem to me to be the champion of personal privacy rights. At least not anyone elses. So I find it hard to believe that his sole reason for not releasing his BC, or allowing either medical center to confirm his birthplace, is that he just doesn't legally have to because of his right to privacy. If he really felt that strongly about personal privacy rights, why not let other Americans enjoy those same rights. Write an executive order repealing the Patriot Act, and hold the telecoms accountable for their actions.

All of this contraversy could be settled if he released his long form, or allowed whichever medical center to release documentation of his birth. Instead, he allows it to continue. Why? There are a lot of things I'm not legally required to do, but I do them anyway to save myself and others a lot of grief. Why? Because it's in my best interests to do so. Reasonable people do things that are in their best interests. Obama is a reasonable person, so I assume he believes it is in his best interests to keep these documents from seeing the light of day. He would rather the lawsuits and speculation continue than have the documents released.

If it had been me in his place, no later than February I would have attended a White House Press Corps briefing. I would have handed out copies of my long form to every reporter there, along with an autographed 8x10 glossy of me holding the BC with a big smile and a thumbs up and in bold letters on the bottom, "Read it and weep, birthers!"

People have questions, and every avenue that can answer the questions gets blocked. Until the questions can be answered, people will keep asking. Aparently, President Obama feels it is better that the country is kept in the dark rather than answer the questions. So I am still going to have to wonder. What information could be on the BC or hospital records that is worth the lawsuits, contraversy, and divisiveness? Don't you wonder that sometimes too, Benevolent?

BTW, love the dog, got 3 myself. Love the signature, too. One of my favorite quotes is similar. "He noblest lives and noblest dies who makes and keeps his self-made laws." - Sir Richard Francis Burton (the explorer, not the actor)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Obama voted for the Patriot Act, and right now, he could abolish it with the stroke of a pen. He also voted to give immunity to the telecoms for their participation in the illegal wiretaps. He does not seem to me to be the champion of personal privacy rights. At least not anyone elses. So I find it hard to believe that his sole reason for not releasing his BC, or allowing either medical center to confirm his birthplace, is that he just doesn't legally have to because of his right to privacy. If he really felt that strongly about personal privacy rights, why not let other Americans enjoy those same rights. Write an executive order repealing the Patriot Act, and hold the telecoms accountable for their actions.

Well, its a little more complicated than that...

To attempt it would be proof of his ambitions of dictatorship that many folks are accusing him of having. It would be negating the Constitution and pooping on the principle of the separation of powers.

However, I too would be much happier if he would propose legislation that would overturn much of that abomination.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join