It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS New York - Made from WTC Steel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

bin Laden IS wanted and has been indicted by the FBI and HAS been in this status since 1998 for the US Embassy bombings at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya. Those bombings put bin Laden on the FBI's 10 most wanted list, where he remains:

Ignorance is bliss isn’t it! The Government and the News media have made it VERY clear that Bin Laden carried out 911, Is this A FACT? So why is Bin Laden “NOT” charge for doing 911. Where have I made a statement that Bin Laden is an innocent man?

Please try to check your facts before you post.

Everyone know all this old information you just posted, perhaps it is YOU who has failed in doing your fact checking and you just got caught, now you want to pin your ignorance’s on me. LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

1998, last time I checked, is *wellllllll* before 2001 when we were politely asking the Taliban to turn over bin laden. They didn't (Taliban), out of a misguided sense of and adherence to old tribal laws of hospitality, and ended up losing what pitiful hold of the pile of rocks they had.

FACT! Taliban release Bin Laden because the United States could not provide proof that Bin Laden carried out 911 and that my friend WAS the agreement the Taliban made with our government.

You do not know what you are talking about and you have not done any research into this event period.
Enough said!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join