It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Genetics - Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I thought I should post about this on here to see what feedback I'd get,

Anyway.

I want to know if this fits into this discussion at all. My teeth seem to be different as in..

I have two K-9 teeth right next to each other on the bottom row of my teeth, and I have no wisdom teeth growing in at all. Like on the bottom, it goes 4 normal teeth in front, 2 K-9 teeth on each side, then 3 molers. I'd take some pictures but I don't know how to insert photos yet.

If somebody would tell me how, I'll post some soon.

But back to the point, anybody have any theories on this?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok I posted this for feedback, and it just disappears from the discussion board. Maybe this reply will bring it back.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Say ahhhhhhhhh !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06ea3e649774.jpg[/atsimg]

You can use the numbers to identify the teeth in question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
or......

on your ATS tool bar beside the search button
click on ...
Members tool - My pictures - Upload photo - Choose file - Add photo - when the photo is then in your ATS media section , click on it , you will see the embed code . Copy and paste it .

When you to post a comment , the tool bar has a icon with a pallet, click it and copy and paste the code into it .

I think thats about it .

[edit on 13-10-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Something you inherited, possibly.

My twin brother had a tooth that grew upwards in the roof of his mouth. If it wasn't removed, it would have grown through his nose.

All of my four children had their permanent teeth growing in behind their baby teeth. They had to have the baby teeth removed. Quite odd looking to see them with two rows of teeth.

My daughter had the worst of it, she had extra teeth in her mouth. Like you an extra set of canines that had to be removed. Her braces cost a fortune, and she had to wear them for 6 years!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah see though there's nothing wrong with my teeth, their perfectly fine besides the few in front that may need braces for a short 9 months.

If I were to pull my mouth back and bite down, from the four teeth in front, backward, you can see on the bottom its just like K-9 teeth only. It looks awesome in my opinion. Then I also noticed I have no Wisdom teeth at all growing in. You can see where the Jaw just ends in the back and everything.

new topics

top topics

join