It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interviews Patrick Geryl -2012 Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This gentleman is very firm in his conviction that 2012 will hold a cataclysm like the earth has never seen. Thanks to all the nuclear meltdown mankind may have sealed it's fate. He says in November NBC will release a documentary about his theory prior to thr release of the 2012 movie.

Kept my attention throughout. Dire and apocalyptic. Wish it was debunkable.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
damn! iam 10min into it and the science makes sense
hopefully its not true
the earth is a giant gyro

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Wish it was debunkable.

You can totally debunk this. Look at the hosts, especially the man, he almost laughs numerous times at what this narcissistic lunatic is babbling about.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Long time reader first time poster. I watched all 94 minutes of this, I was o.k. with most of it, the earth is huge, to the point of being incomprehensible, and to think that what is below our feet can flip over and destroy everything is hard to believe; but if you mix in a little mayan, some ancient egyptian, and just a dash of atlantian legends, what do you have? a great movie. the last 3-4 minutes he plugs his books and movies. If you beleive this guy don't watch the last couple of minutes, it like catching your parents putting presents under the tree. Still, I might be moving to Africa

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

Yeah, I just love how it is all doom and all gloom. Then he talks about his website HowToSurvive2012.com as if you would want to after the scenario he describes. 40 years of no sun from volcanic ash. I'll pass.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
shew, close call!
He had my interest and I thought I would have to watch this video for an hour and a half. Then at 10 minutes in, the little lady asked the right question - "Do you have a Phd?". He states "no, I do not". I think I will send that Lady an email thanking her for for saving an hour and twenty minutes of my life I would've wasted listening to this Man.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wonder what this man will be doing in 2013?

That's going to be interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by clint flint

That's going to be interesting.

He probably made his money from the doc, and people will buy into his new theory.

Peopel forget easily. Just see how they keep listening to jones, or icke and all those.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by clint flint

This man is the most convinced person i have come across in the whole 2012 journey. And i mean CONVINCED! Convinced of his own conclusions after many years of research and study, he claims that it is all very real. He also claims to have purchased land in the Drakensburg mountains of South Africa in the hope of surviving and continuing the human race with fellow like-minded people.

What will this man be doing in 2013?????

I can only hope and he will have the sense to stay in hiding if nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Look at the man

he's wearing a turtle neck dickie
then a buttoned-to-the-top shirt
covered by the third layer, dress jacket/blazer

what's that tell you...
it says this guy has blood pressure issues and even in 72 degree hot-house settings - where an Orchid would feel at home - he is 'just' comfortable...

the man is out of the loop, in his own universe

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi check out

www.youtube.com...

by leo zagami who claims to be a ex illuminati insider

also check out www.projectcamelot.org which has tons of information

top topics

join