Large Hadron Collider being stopped, from the future?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have to add an agreement with the others who have a tiny amount of knowledge of physics.

If you knew some of the strange things in nature (physics) that have been proved true, you would not dismiss this outright. That is what is so great about physics. It is way way out there.

Half the members who are calling BS could not even begin to imagine some of the theories these geniuses come up with, let alone set about figuring out a way to test it.

1. Time travel is definately possible into the future and is easy. Just travel very fast. If you travel half the speed of light in a 10 year round trip, when you return everyone will have aged 20 years except you. You have time travelled. This is proven and is central to the way a particle accelerator works.

2. As mentioned light behaves just like an EM wave e.g radio wave, until you attempt to isolate it and measure it when it decides to be a particle. It also has no mass, it does not weigh anything. If it is a particle, it must have mass, only waves can have no mass.

This is the fun of physics, having to read a page 10 or 20 times to get your head around the mind **** that exists in the real universe.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think that what they are trying to say here is that whatever gets created by the LHC in the end, will be so destructive in nature, that it will disrupt spacetime so much that it will have a ripple effect that will travel backward as well as forward in time. The problems with the LHC could be caused by these ripples. Unfortunately, if these problems are caused by whatever happens in the future, there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop that future event from happening.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The LHC just worries me. Not exactly sure why. I just have a bad feeling about it...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

But if these ripple induced problems (the effects) prevent the cause, then there lies the headache

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I expect some nasty results that don't have much to do with time travel:

Last time they tested this thing (I didn't even KNOW it was being tested on that day) I ended up having this really vivid, ultra weird vision... I went to the bathroom, happened to look in the full length mirror on the door, and the reflection- while it WAS me, it also wasnt. I was altered in various and sundry ways. What I saw made me scream in shock (and of course, so did the reflection). I stood there for like 5 more seconds, staring, and then suddenly, I was back on the couch....

I mention it here because a) that thing being run and my WAY off the mark dance into the twilight zone is just a tad too much to be coincidence, b) even if it was some sort of one shot hallucination- most of you will be polite enough to not call me nuts (even tho you'd most likely be thinking I needed salted and put in a can of Planter's)- and no, I haven't contacted CERN with my 'concerns'. Why bother? If I end up either back in time or sideways into another universe, the alternative has GOT to be better than this life now!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This makes me think of the TV Event "The Andromeda Strain". Great film! It involves humans sending a coded message into the past (our time) that contains the only known way of stopping the deadly virus "Andromeda". Then at the end, scientists store one last vial of Andromeda in space on the ISS. It's like a loop that can never stop. IF time travel were possible, I think it would only be to a certain extent (like how we can send faxes over great distance, but not actual matter). Perhaps the discovery of the Higgs Boson yields catastrophic repercussions in our future, so to prevent our own extinction, the great minds of that distant time are trying to stop the source. That is just my idea if that is even possible.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
you know...sometimes bad wiring is just bad wiring...humans..even very intelligent and talented ones makes mistakes. the massive amount of technical know-how involved in the constuction of this, leads me to believe it's just human error.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Uncanny

Sounds like you had an episode...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines
I think that what they are trying to say here is that whatever gets created by the LHC in the end, will be so destructive in nature, that it will disrupt spacetime so much that it will have a ripple effect that will travel backward as well as forward in time. The problems with the LHC could be caused by these ripples. Unfortunately, if these problems are caused by whatever happens in the future, there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop that future event from happening.

I think you're partly right. Perhaps our "future" is already created in a time line of its own. Our future can not be manipulated. Its already signed, sealed and delivered. By creating the Higgs particle disrupts the flow of what has already been determined in that time line. Thus, preventing the final step towards the Higgs discovery.

Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
According to some physic theorists, we can only travel back in time. Since the future is not written, the future and our destiny is not set.

When the collider first arrived on the scene, there were religious doomsdayers from the science community proclaiming our deaths. Since many of them were from religious heavy societies, I'm sure there is a sense of superstition being injected into this article.

Maybe the scientists got in wrong in the first place. While creating this bloody machine, maybe their math and logic is all wrong. It wouldn't be the first time its happened.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well since Time most likely does not exist, than this is a lot of nonsense technically.

Do meters exist? Do grams exist? Do minutes exist?

No, they most likely do not exist.

They are simply figments of our imagination that allow us to MEASURE something.

That is why I am calling all of this nonsense.

MOST LIKELY EXPLANATION:::

The scientists realized they were actually wasting tons of $$ so rather than admit they were wrong and STOP wasting more $$$, they instead just make up BS to keep the gravy train coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJOldskool
This is the fun of physics, having to read a page 10 or 20 times to get your head around the mind **** that exists in the real universe.

I think more and more scientific breakthroughs speaks for the holographic universe theory and we are just starting to see whats behind the matrix. That fascinates me.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i particularly liked this comment:

As Niels Bohr, Dr. Nielsen’s late countryman and one of the founders of quantum theory, once told a colleague: “We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Ok-I believe I am getting the goal of the Hadron collider.. In Stephen Hawkings book, "A Brief History of Time", he said that when matter and anti-matter come in contact with one another, that they annihilate and form a body of balanced energy that is not the physical universe, and that the energy being manifested only for a moment then thins out appearing to dissapear into the universe around it..

What the annihilation itself, where the matter and anti-matter arc into one-anothers' mass and thereby forming a balanced, "etheric universe", shows is that our universe is invertly formed from the etheric universe..

So what I see their goal to be, is to bring the particles to infinate mass by coming to the speed of light, with the resulting annihilation having the eternally solid , "mass" blended with the eternal, etheric universe, {from which all the created/animated universe is derived}..

Yes; that is looking for where it comes from, {all creation} to a point, and I am able to elaborate, {but may not be on topic}. I agree with the possibility/probability of a time ripple; and even the possibility of some-one from the future side of it attempting to reverse it; though some might, I doubt the latter..

I know that suicydking has a point with his theory, and have a clear understanding, with the ability to elaborate of how that can be, and not be.. {but may not be on topic}.

On topic: I believe it is important to understand the basics of field movement in order to understand the attempted results of the LHC more accurately. Out of all the information/writing, every-where, there is only one that explains the natural movement of our universe, which is the Egyptian hieroglyphs..

The specific Egyptian hieroglyph for what they are attempting is the following: files.abovetopsecret.com... It is the physical geometric symbology of creation/annihilation..

I am fully capable of explaining; however, it goes beyond the call of the thread so all I'll say for now, is that it is because field moves in the following manner through a planet/solar-system/: files.abovetopsecret.com...

That is demonstrated by a very simple experiment which I would go in depth with the right people, not here; but the experiment is as simple as the following: files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com... Any-one wanting an explanation of the experiment can u2u me.

I believe I see the little hole in their understanding that I would consider plugging.. The point being, all matter is made up of basically one eternal gravitational field that connects all things.. The concern is: that at the moment of a theoretically eternal annihilation, a large chain reaction would occur..

By achieving a , "true singularity", it might theoretically stop in space/time, and by quite literally being an eternal manifestation of gravity/ether, literally grab hold on the universe around itself, and draw it into itself with the force of an eternal arcing of matter and anti-matter..

They're trying something like what I'm trying in a more natural way here: www.abovetopsecret.com... .. There are a lot of implications/potentials to what they are trying to achieve here. Theoretically, the event they are seeking is an event where both of these universes have an effect on one another..

Funny enough; theoretically, one of their dark agendas here could be something as simple as having a powerful psychic there with intention to manipulate the etheric universe to effect the physical universe to fulfill their dark agenda; of which I am somewhat privy.

That is literally one of the implications of their technology; something similar to the show, "Men in Blacks', The galaxy is in Orions' Belt", which was a marble like thing on the cat, "Orion's" collar, that contained and controlled space/time..

The ultimate, boundless technology; hmm, it could be a threat. I would, "consider" working on it though; regardless of their agenda that is without regard to the human race, because good might still win out in the use of it..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can believe the premise that the LHC is being prevented from going online by some person or persons unknown.

Instead of people from the future attempting this task, I believe that there are those here in this reality that KNOW certain aspects of a different future involving the potential disastrous outcome of an operational LHC and are using remote viewing techniques in this time line to influence people and objects to prevent its ability to function at full capacity.

These remote viewers are in concert with those that can influence other people with their remote viewing abilities and are being used full time to prevent the LHC from achieving full operational capacity in order to prevent a future calamity.

Scientist are unaware of and would not understand the problem if it were explained by those in the so called know. In fact, telling the scientist what not to do would almost ensure that someone would attempt what we told them not to attempt. An almost self-fulfilling action because we would have explained a venue that had not been pursued or considered.

I believe the LHC is being influenced to affect the future, but by those that know of the future and must take action to prevent what they know of that future.

Since these persons with knowledge of the future know how the use of the LHC brings about disaster, it only stands to reason that there would be those that would would do anything to save the planet and the human race.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is very interesting, mainstream scientists with theorys like this is great, nothing is impossible....if u think it or imagine it.....it will exist....we are all one...we are the universe...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son
Thanks OP for this thread. And thanks also to others for posting your thoughts and ideas.

To the few that have posted that nobody here on ATS really understands this whole technology.... well you're right! You can proudly shine your name tag that reads "Captain Obvious." The best minds in the world, including the engineers that designed and operate the collider also don't understand what they're observing.

I appreciate this forum. Science is all about understanding what you observe. A large part of new sciences and technologies is conjecture and theories.

The LHC may be broken, but it may be working just fine. That the results were surprising is not proof one way or the other. If the Higgs Boson does exist, it's possible that in only exists naturally, at least in an unexcited state, with it's conjugate. Like an electron-proton, or matter-black matter relationship.

Or, it's possible that Higgs Boson particles are occuring all of time in nature, and we just don't have the tools yet to measure them.

If the theory that something relating to time is squashing the experiments, it would have to be a natural force, dependent on our technology to get past; it would not be dependent on our collective enlightenment (IMO).

I postulate that the next experiment could have an eye to separate the proposed conjugate particles.

Perhaps the Higg's is our token by which the 0000OOOOmmmm knows where and what we are. If each resonance were assigned but one to identify itself to the unknowable (magic) things which we sophisticated apes can never truly understand whether we ever cause one to pop in and right back out or not.
We may as well be grasshoppers trying to understand Ferraris.
We don't even understand what we are or how all the bacteria and stuff agrees to assemble an us for the less than 10% human which rides around in it.
The failure was seemingly very much an engineering problem, maybe a failed instrument calibration hadn't been corrected, the failure would have easily become exothermic for aprox .00582 RCH, the needed temperature for super conductivity meeting coils would throw the damage pattern, or at least a similar forensic trace.
The Techs should have had complete agreement of simple ohms law thrice tested and signed off on before and after installation.
Burnt coils, the second law of thermodynamics and cracked magnets aren't too difficult to accept as the mundane choice.
Just my incredibly correct opinion.
Sincerely
Luminaught

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I strongly suspect that like many engineering projects the LHC may be being jinxed by budget oriented decision making rather than anything more sinister. Also you have to consider the sheer scale and complexity of the thing, a machine like that is going to suffer some teething problems

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
sounds like the guy who thought of this is a fan of Terry pratchetts. discword novels.

The same reasoning is applied to much of the magic in the the books.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Do we really know what was going through the minds of primitive cavemen when they carved images of eagles and elk into the walls of their caves?

upload.wikimedia.org...

I wonder if some future archeologists will obtain a better understanding of what inspired the LHC when they find those huge remnant magnets thousands of years from now?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join