It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cspan Help me find a footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Today between 6:45 pm est and 6:55 est on Cspan 1 the House was voting on a motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill for a new Vietnam veterans memorial visitor senator.

AT THE SAME TIME they had a small box listening to McCains comments about todays health care bill....

When done he asked for questions and a woman asked him in a rude tone why did he always block the vote of something... ( I missed what that something was hence me asking for yalls help... as I am on 56K and it takes alot longer for me to load a video so I can forget searching for videos) Anyways, This lady asked her question they cut her off....not sure if they carried her out... McCain asked again if there were any questions From the press core only?

So....we live in a day and age when our representatives ask for questions they don't mean their constituents but only those that will specifically serve them like the press or maybe a lobbyist...

SO the footage I would like to find is from today. Cspan1 between 6:45pm est 6:55 pm est

Any takers to help me find this rare moment... It is one of those Cspan special moments.... If not I shall try to update this thread with the proper footage once I get near a high speed connection.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
www.c-spanarchives.org...

"why did you suppress the discussion of single payer right from day one? You think you know so much about it, but you know what?" (get's hard to follow after this)

20:58 seconds in to the linked video....sorry I don't have the stuff to split it out for you....

It looks like it was Sen. Cornyn (TX) speaking right before the lady asked the question...they sort of just blew her off...is that what you were talking about?

I thought it rude on the senator's part that he then asked 'do any members of the PRESS CORP have any questions?'

[edit on 13-10-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

SUPER BINGO!

Cornyn Not McCAin.. My bad.

YES that is it... He asked for questions... She asked him something... albeit she rattled on a bit but SHE DID HAVE A QUESTION.... ..Congress do represent us right?

Very next thing out of Cornyn's mouth... Questions from the PRESS CORP

And that is why I hate my government.

They have to represent you...and they have to hear your words...but they do not have to listen...and our words fall on deaf ears.

DAMN THE CONGRESS THE WHOLE FRICKING SYSTEM HAS FAILED US!

yup....

How can we be represented when we are ignored?

new topics

join