It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] hey -5-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
would you mind just finding the rings yourself and then tell us about it or something? Maybe you could just tell us where they are or give some obvious hints. Or just bury them in some major parks near where someone lives.

come on ol' buddy ol' pal. friends help friends, right?!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by willizbiko
would you mind just finding the rings yourself and then tell us about it or something? Maybe you could just tell us where they are or give some obvious hints. Or just bury them in some major parks near where someone lives.

come on ol' buddy ol' pal. friends help friends, right?!

Did you always play this poorly with others? I think I have seen at least 20 negative attitude posts from you regarding the Hunt...

Usually people learn at a young age:
1) Play nice
2) Share
3) Color inside the lines

How about enough of your dramatic flair and just let it go. We'll all note down your not a happy camper, ok?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
hey man, i just wanna find these darn rings and no one has any idea where to start looking. these clues are way too broad for anyone to comprehend.

get what im saying?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
willizbiko, I see that you only registered on 5/5, were you lurking about before that ?

Did you have a chance to see all of the other clues that were posted before May ?

I can see why it would seem harder to someone who had not been around before May.

Have you tried asking someone to form a team or join an existing team ?

Just some thoughts,

good luck.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
there are more clues than those two???? if someone had just told me i wouldnt be badgering you guys as much.

someone throw me a stinkin bone. previous clues anyone?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
try looking through the discussion board section for find the rings...nearly all the clues are in there or linked to in there....do some leg work before you start being a negative nessie.

Peace,
Luke

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
too much crap to search through, forget it

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
gotta love that hard working spirit to get to the bottome of things dont ya.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
LOL! Yeah!! Willizbiko... u shouldnt give up just like that... it ain't really THAT hard to search back through all the posts.... LOL!

[Edited on 17/5/2004 by jameo131i]

top topics

join