It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bans 'do not cut abortion rate'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Taking into consideration that this happen 24 years ago, I guess we know more about the pill today that we knew back them once I found out that they were responsible for so many side effects I stop taking them about 6 years after my son was born, never used anything for the prevention of pregnancy and never became pregnant again, who knows maybe the pill did something to me, but I end up in my early 40s with a partial hysterectomy.

I don't remember what went wrong but that the doctor lowered my dose.

I may have been on antibiotics as I used to have a lot sinus infections who knows is been a long time.

Thanks for the links.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

That's because usually people prescribe the pill they don't tailor the hormone dose.

My aunt, mom, and myself have taken the pill for years with no harmful side effects whatsoever. It allows me to not bleed for 10 days a month and be coiled up in extreme pain, and it lowered the number of ovarian cysts that I have.

So, to each their own. All of our pills were custom tailored to our hormone levels.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I imagine like I said that we now know more about how things work that we did back over twenty years ago, I guess I was part of that generation that was the ginea pigs.

But I am ok, now the only problems I am facing is early menopause.

he,he.

<< 1   >>

join