learn more

The Two Jehovahs of Psalm 110

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Leviticus 19:18 "Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am Jahveh."

What does he say about Pagans? or polytheism?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

In other words. Jesjuah, a son of Mary, became a father and is now a ghost. It can't be any simpler than this....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by oliveoil

In other words. Jesjuah, a son of Mary, became a father and is now a ghost. It can't be any simpler than this....

Like I said, this is speculation on your behalf. This is not what the Bible states.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, it's certainly not speaking of the trinity or a God-system which is One consisting of a pater, a filus and a phantom spiritus. My assumpotion is as good as yours, eventhough I have the only sensible version, that's an 'ole other tale

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Have you ever made three people agree on one thing crucial to all man kind? Thought so. Well, your Triunite God has to do this over and over, for every least damned thing in this universe. The reason I have a God in the first place is for it to make some of my decisions more efficiently than I myself can. God is ONE person, he doesn't have to agree with anyone, that's what makes him GOD. He is the spokesman with all the educated guesses. As well as I know him, I have never seen him guess or gamble. He always knew the answer.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Well, it's certainly not speaking of the trinity or a God-system which is One consisting of a pater, a filus and a phantom spiritus. My assumpotion is as good as yours, eventhough I have the only sensible version, that's an 'ole other tale

LOL
Perhaps you too ate from the tree of knowledge and didn't share.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
LOL
Perhaps you too ate from the tree of knowledge and didn't share.

I've eaten from just about every tree I have seen, even the ones I was not to eat from, and none of them gave much knowledge. A frekked up stomac indeed, but, not much else. I think it's the secret behind my good health.

[edit on 15/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

There are multiple dualities of devine scentoids mainly because all forms life always have some sort of counterpoint. to humanity it would be the distinction of male and female gendors. in dietistic form it would be more like an eternal brother(your own personal gaurdian spirit)u are possessed* by an angle or something equal to the idea/thought of one. basicly the only way a true base 5 individual(deitistic) would be able to manifest in physical being.

*a potential being with the intellect and soul of divinity incerted into themselves.

Would be considered the 'jehova' of the distinction of a 'jesus' basicly any of its unification distinguishers. Restricting the output of unifiers would cause this to happen. about every several thousand years devine life would exist on earth for a short time. but also other forms of life not just devine would appear. mostly would appear as all alien to humans, but sumilar to them in some ways none the less.

should happen again soon on earth like within alot of the current populations lifetimes - within 50 years - the beggining of the end of how things are on earth. Ultimatly regardless of creed or color enough life will be spared to reform on earth. regardless of how bad things get ultimatly we will all be fine.

You can never understand until you think hard about something will your mind begin to light up like a christmas tree. No one truly has control over anyone else you should open the whool that binds to your eyes - basicly believe in a hire power but everyone believes in the same one - basicly a god figure in the sky but also not completly of control what goes on in your life - however has knowledge that certainly would help - anything from medicines - to forms of travel - unlocking ultimate power.

All god figures would replicate in multiples they regenerate all offspring in twins. However would only do it as a last resort to prevent overfification 2 offpsring by 2 deities would almost be overdoing it. Generally true dietistists never form more than 2 at a time.

Jesus was also in contact with one more like him at his time then. Could have been female or male to human eyes. also could perhaps have even changed forms or change the person it currently inhabited. The only other visible form of detistic life at the time - jehovastic - the monarchy - any of the great philoshophers of the time (socraties,plato,polythagerous,aristotle,potential beings that could be possessed at the time). People like that are reborn every 2-3 thousand years(generally the ones that reform belief for hundreds of years). Modern evlolutionists the ones responsible for reformation of mind body and soul. Many people however hold onto the ideas of this knowledge and take it for a deeper meaning(they would reformulate new ideas from the existing problems).

The lost scrolls of religion.

35 documentational scrolls of the most advanced science at the time - the hidden knowledge of the ancients(has been accessed many times over the last several thousand years. the german and japanese governments were built upon ideas of pure dietisticism(monarchy = god concept)(from the military leader of germany) (to the leader of the japanese military at the time). the essence of the discovery of nucleonics - was correctly disyphered during the entering of the automic age with newly discovered variables. scrolls were reacreated about several thousand years ago at least one thousand bc. would be coated in a sheath of waxy substance to perserve them. very hard to be duplicated by hand since some of the variables are un specific they hold no meaning when copied - documentation of newly discovered ideas - the feuling of the dark part of the us airforce - basicly the pure adaptation threw advanced avionics through re-adaptations of these documents - humanity is still diciphereing a 3 thousand year old set of documents - were basicly used by the super hominids at the time to operate the unseen machines of the earth at the time - would allow the knowledge to access their 'ships' could appear as random boats in dock (strange vehicle that you only ever see once in your life). sheets were left behind incase humanity ever wanted to firgure it out - no forms of electronic storage were possible back then but perhaps writing it would be enough - documents are exeptionaly detalied in terms of current adaptations of theoreticle particle physics. ancient humans were not as dumb as history claims the were - they were idealists they respected all ideas formulated by the mind - formulated many ideas passed temperal mechanics that were easily writable at the time but not neccessarly preicievable at the time - basicly only used for an elite group of people on earth. ideas formulated into digital data(perhaps simple patents with simple research papers for things like a 'vortex emitter' or some super concentrated laser diode) very simple sets of ideas that would be generated from these things. Only certain religous sects would know of any such forbidden information basicly the people that are realigous but also wanted a true explanation for its reason/purpose. Not all the doctrinic scrools are currently avialable for public view(the bible is just a small portion of all true forms of biblical text) basicly the scientific sect at the time in religion(the true churchas of mystisim hid amongst the curretnly changing churchas at the time(would take the form of a cathalositic form of thought.

occult philosophy simply is the symboloistic representation study of the envirnment. not black magic more like differential theory - the awakaning of ones own mind. basicly belief in the 'scale of unity' as repesented 'the magus' documents. deitism is 'regenerated' every couple thousand years but also having the same effect on humanity. the true unblacked documents of everything are being stored somewhere - under some form of military control - papers written by a person being possesed by a deitistic figure - truly advanced symbology in fact so advanced that current human syntaxial structure has yet to catch up to be able to proccess all forms of information on those doctrinic papers.

Many things are hidden from public view for a reason/purpose. No linkable evidence is ever leaked could only be stored at air force restricted zone basicly heavily defended location.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The plurality of God is evident from the fourth word in Genesis.

God is translated from 'elohiym which is a plural noun.

The English translators recognised this when they state in Genesis 1:26...
"...God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:"

[edit on 15-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

The plurality of God is evident from the fourth word in Genesis.

God is translated from 'elohiym which is a plural noun.

The English translators recognised this when they state in Genesis 1:26...
"...God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:"

However, what you site refers to a tense in Hebrew language you also find in other languages, called plural intensive, or majesty pluralis. God is refered to in plural and refers to himself in plural, just like most kings and queens do in most languages. When you speak to the queen, you refer to her as "your majesty" that's a remnant of a plural intensive tense in English. Also when you read the KJV you come accross words like Thine, Thy, Thou and Thee. These are also remnants from the same thing. In German, if you talk to a stranger or an authority, you address them in plural: "Können Sie bitte...?" and "Hier is Ihren...." etc. Also common among royalty is to refer to oneself in third person to show the distance between himself, the institution he represents and the people. King: "The king would like to say that he is delighted....".

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join