posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
I think some people misread me
1) I'm not a wall st trader, for a start i'm in the UK
2) I abhor these people who created certain instruments ie mortgage backed securities because it completely fked my job up for 2 yrs
3) To all you who are against capitalism just look at your life and tell me what you would have and not have without it
4) I look after charities amongst other things, where else are they to put their money, bank deposits?
5) I earn money off the back of other people. Sure I do. Don't other people who work in the service industry?
6) Take over small companies and screw them - if you had worked a hard, honest life and built up a great business from scratch which was bought out by
a multinational netting you a few million, would you feel the same? Look at it from the entrepreneurs point of view who came from the slums.
7) The people that subsequently screw the company are not my responsibility.
8) Some people need to be less predjudiced, I'm a stockbroker with ethics and morals, just like 95% of the people I know in my profession. As is
always, the few tarnish the rest. Unfortunately with big money involved, the few can bring down the worlds economy