It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS! looks like i have yet ANOTHER place to log on at now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i really hate joining up with new online entities, as my blackberry pretty much stays flooded with incoming crap all day as i am on too many sites these days it seems.

"social networking"???

need a new word for it. ...websites full of people clawing at each other for attention or validation of some sort.

it's hardly social networking nowadays.

well, i have been lurking around here for at least two years now and have never joined until very recently- this is my first post- i thought i'd join another "damned profile website" as i would like to get in on some topics and write with some of you personally as well.

ATS is an entertaining and informative website and i check it a few times a day.

okay, some stuff about ME, huh?

well, i go under the moniker "SiNDADDY" out here in the real world. i am a recording artist/remixer/producer jerk of all trades kind of thing as per my occupation. just bing it and you'll find plenty if you are curious on that tip.

i ended up here to begin with because after a show back in 07 a fan backstage highly recommended ATS saying "your music is a lot like the topics i read at this website Above Top Secret"

(i get pretty political)

the guys running the show here do a great job and reading everybody's posting is always interesting.

i ALWAYS have something to say, so after my first "virginal" 20 posts, be ready for a few whoppers.

and as part of my introduction, i have to warn you that i tend to be comical at times, so if some of you are too up your own butts to realize that, lighten up.

i am always in good taste, but tend to go over a few heads sometimes.

ANYWAY- i don't post in forums AT ALL.

i usually find them insane and full of crazies and i can never understand their motives...

so i stay out.

BUT- i am deciding to join one now, and it is this one-

why?

it's the times, guys.

we all know something is coming up.

and it sure is.

i just felt it was time for me to discuss instead of sitting and boiling like i do.

NOBODY around me cares about half the stuff i think about, so i figure i would come and fit in with you goons.

;]

so, greetings to the people here at ATS!

and yes, there goes the neighborhood.

(much love)

S

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Heya SiNDADDY.. welcome to ATS

If you've been lurking and STILL decided to join, you'll probably fit right in.

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Enjoy your stay!

This is a partially, manually, semi-automated message.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
is there any certain shape i should make my foil hat?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i normally go for a head shaped one

hehe sorry i had to put it.

welcome to ats

thecrow001

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ATS is like a collonder of cooked veggies...to get to the substance, you have to drain off all the over-heated water.

new topics

top topics

join