It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Finding Film on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Recently, I've realised that I may have lost one of my films.
I can't remember the name so I need help based on the description.
Here goes: (if I'm unsure on some thought it will appear like this?)

This balding man with a pony tail is in (New Jersey?)
He's in the business of some sort of film-making. (editor?)
He shot a bunch of footage of 9/11? (from Jersey?)
The footage payed particular attention to the little black helicopters with the bright lights eminating.
His central theory was that the light eminated by the (underside?) of the helicopters was a new weapon that (breaks up matter?)
The only other thing I recall is that he believed this might also explain the vehicles that were upside down in their spots.

Thanks for any help.

edit for spealleng

[edit on 13-10-2009 by briantaylor]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm just bumping this thread this one time in the hopes that someone sees it in the recent posts and responds to it.

As you can see I haven't had any luck yet.

HELP

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

Is this a movie or a documentary? Do you have any idea what the Title could be?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You will just have to dig. I have a website I go to that has hundreds of videos on 9/11. You might go through these on this website to see if any of the titles strike a chord. Whole ****load of other stuff too. Sometimes some of the videos aren't there, but at least you will have maybe a title that you can search for. I can't even remember how I found this one.

It's called, oldtimers disease, or having watched over 2000 videos over the past 2 1/2 could be the problem too.
Thank god for bookmarks and favorites or I would have books of web links written down.

Anyway. I'll keep lookin and here is the website to check out when ya get time. Good Luck.
Almost everything else on this one too.

www.netctr.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The film you are referring to is Rick Siegel's, 9/11 Eyewitness. It was later reissued as 9/11 Eyewitness: Hoboken, or something like that. Very good video in my opinion.

I think you are mistaken about the lights under the helicopters, though. He speculates on them but I don't think he advances a theory about them, except implying that they may have been connected to detonating explosives that initiated the collapses.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The film you are referring to is Rick Siegel's, 9/11 Eyewitness. It was later reissued as 9/11 Eyewitness: Hoboken, or something like that. Very good video in my opinion.

Hello,

Please keep in mind that Rick's video was altered by Sophia of 911 Mysteries with an ongoing lawsuit. Sophia added explosions and other background noises.

www.rfcexpress.com...

This link will take you to the videos showing how it was doctored.

www.911mysteriesguide.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Please keep in mind that Rick's video was altered by Sophia of 911

This needs to be rephrased. Rick Siegel's video was quoted by means of a short excerpt, shown in Sofia Shafquat's film, 911 Mysteries. Rick Siegel's film, 9/11 Eyewitness, was not altered or changed by Sofia Shafquat in any way. She added a sound track to the excerpt she used in her own video.

You should be careful about these things. You might wind up being sued by them both.

. . . Sophia added explosions and other background noises.

I've always felt that this controversy is a tempest in a teapot. The excerpt in question wasn't being used to try to make some point in her argument and wasn't being used to mislead people. She added the sound track in a purely cinematic way to enhance the footage. No "point" was being made.

The whole point of Siegel's video is the soundtrack. His point, which Ms. Shafquat agrees with is that explosions can be heard on the sound track if you anyalize it carefully.They weren't audible, for the most part, above the ambient noise on the pier in Hoboken, but they can be heard and they can be detected on the soundtrack when it is enhanced. Siegel's film is all about this.

Both films are good for what they are, with Siegel's film being an important primary source document.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Hello ipsedixit,

Did Sophia and co. add explosions to the Siegel video? - Yes

Was it misleading? - Yes

Where there explosions heard in the original? - NO, the sound you heard was wind.

Here is part of what Rick now thinks of the 911 truth movement:

For my efforts to REALLY seek truth I found the 911 truth leadership to be a conglomeration of liars and frauds bent on a specific agenda to ferment distrust against the government and Jews using twisted logic, frauds, lies, mixed metaphors and half truths. Basically doing what they claim the government does. Once they met me and let me speak they never wanted me back again, I questioned them. Once I started to speak about their frauds they spent all their efforts to denigrate me and my efforts to expose the frauds. They did not spend one minute or ounce of energy to correct the errors! This includes Jones, Fetzer, Floum, Burks and the rest. Frankly I have never encountered the depth of sleaze anywhere outside of politicians.

Here is what he said about 911 Mysteries Creators:

They attached my name to altered evidence and spread it around the world never mentioning it was doctored or removing the altered evidence. Germans, French, English, Spanish and Austrians believe I filmed the distortions in 911mysteries after watching it on their government television stations! It says in all languages “Rick Siegel filmed across the river that day” and shows bull! This is what I am confronted with.

source

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
thanks everybody
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

I stand by what I wrote. It's obvious that Rick Siegel is unhappy with the "leadership" of the 9/11 truth movement. That is unfortunate.

Rick Siegel's video is a very important document which indicts the generally accepted story of the collapses of the WTC towers.

I respect Mr. Siegel a great deal, but I wonder what he would say if he had the misfortune to capture the 5 "dancing Israelis" on film that day and later learned that they were suspected to be working for Mossad, by law enforcement in the US, were repatriated to Israel and went on television to say that they had been sent to New York to document the 9/11 event.

With all due respect to Mr. Siegel, I realize that anti-semites are having a field day with the so called "jewish" connection to 9/11, but I think he is throwing out the baby with the bath water on this issue. We should expose the big fraud first, the attack on America on 9/11. When that ship sinks the various rats clinging to it will be left swimming in circles anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I seem to recall Rick joining the 'WTC Hologram' - micronuke - whatever COINTELPRO movement, and stirring up mad drama during that stint like a subversive agent would. Drama that exists to this day. Also right in that quote above is a good example of him attempting to discredit basically the entire movement. For fairness, I am surprised he's attacking another No Planer (Fetzer).

I also seem to recall a bit of controversy regarding his exploits with his piece of film, and his being a maniac about you having to buy the DVD in order to test it to attempt to determine what was the deal with the audio, but refused to let anyone test the originals.

I used to chat with him on myspace, he added me several years ago now. He said he actually heard the explosions that he depicts with visual aids in the first film... ok. So a while later those audio bits were released of the guy on the phone right at the moment one of the towers collapsed. Rick has multiple explosions going off -that he 'heard' across the drink- yet there was nothing to be heard on the phone when you sync the 2. To make matters worse, the way the 'WFC' buildings are in front of the WTC, over half of the lower sides of the towers are obstructed, which means the blasts would have to come from the higher portions of the buildings for Ricks camera to have had any prayer of picking up audio. He said they doctored the 911 call audio.

So later on he released a little video trailer of an upcoming film, he didnt ever do to my knowledge, which featured an outline of why micronukes were used to blow down the towers... but it also had the first glimpse of the WTC7 'phone booth' bit where you see the firefighters reacting to explosions. So I asked him personally to slip me a decent clip since apparently only he had one... he said he would... then I never heard back from him after making added attempts. He never used the clip in a film yet wouldnt release it either to help the community.

I will say that he was always respectful to me in our comms, but wow have I read some viscious venom spewing blogs and comments of his all out in the open, like in those quotes but even nastier.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Rick Siegel's world view has to be severely shaken by 9/11. At least he has the courage to confront the demon. People might question the quality of his personal response to what happened on 9/11 (beyond his video, which is outstanding) but at least he is in the battle, if only as a berserker.

Some very prominent public intellectuals used to speaking truth to power don't even want to touch 9/11. (I think it would call into question their cherished fantasies about what heros they would have been resisting the Nazis.) Well we've got the new Nazis in Washington and where are our big public intellectuals?

You can refer to a skunk as a "rodent in a tuxedo" if you want, but it's still a skunk to me.

top topics

join