It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can I Do About H1N1 If They Make You Take It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Question to the smart ones. My friend is in the service and He said that the yearly shot will containt both flu shots. My question is how can he not get it without getting in trouble? He is worried about the combination of the two but doesnt think he can refuse it. is there anyone else going through the same thing and if so how are you getting around it. Please keep the Just dont take it off this post. Anyone can say dont do something i can just not go to work but it will effect my lifestyle. He has kids and doesnt want to get in trouble for it. Any REAL suggestions?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallalie
Any REAL suggestions?

Other than watching the Caps Lock on your keyboard? No, not really. I'm not sure who exactly you're talking about either. You start off talking about 'your friend' and it kind of segues into talking about you halfway through. Are you 'your friend'.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I guess that depends, ... how far are you willing to go ?? I remember a story about a doctor who was able to fool a DNA test. He made an incision in his arm, and inserted a tube in it that was filled with another patients blood, ... this tube acted as his vein whenever blood was extracted from him.

You could always apply a peice of prostetic skin wherever the shot is to be administered.

.... thats all I got.

new topics

join