It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madoff In Prison Fight Over Stock Market: Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Madoff In Prison Fight Over Stock Market: Report

www.huffingtonpost.com

For all of his billions in faked profits, convicted Ponzi Schemer Bernie Madoff recently got into a very real fight with a fellow inmate over the stock market, according to The New York Post.

Read more at: www.huffingtonpost.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As most of you know, Bernie Madoff ("Made-off") has run one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history -- the biggest by far is the Federal Reserve, of course -- and now he is serving jail time for it, as he expected.

Madoff did not rip off $50 billion, he ripped off $65 billion and, guess what, that dude sent the money to Israel, where they are laughing and chortling as they go to the bank. I can comment a lot more about what Israel is doing with that $65 billion, most of which still exists in the dollar form in their banks.

The source for the above Madoff info comes from the www.tbrnews.com website that has had some significant details about Madoff that you don't hear about in the mainstream news. Beware that they have some racist attitudes there.

I'm not racist in any way, nor am I "anti-Semitic"; (95%) of today's Jews are NOT true Semites, they are descendants of the Khazars in Russia and only a small percentage of Jews are Sephardic Jews, the true Jews of the Bible.

What I AM against is this massive Zionism monster that has been created in their victimization of not only Palestinians -- who were the true, lawful owners of the Land of Palestine for over 1,000 years with peaceful co-existence with the Sephardic Jews -- but even the Jews themselves, not to mention Americans and other people.

Zionism has completely hijacked the American political process and is contributing greatly to the current state of American political madness.

I have very close friends who are both types of Jews living in the same household and I've had some really great, hours-long conversations with both my Sephardic and Khazarian Jews and both of them are in full agreement with my views on this entire, very sensitive matter. I fully love and appreciate my two friends who are Jews, as well as other friends who are Jews.

There are Jews who are dead-set against this massive Zionism monster that is messing up our world. www.jewsagainstzionizm.com is one of many sites that express many of the Jew's outrage against this Zionism/fascism monster.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

A jew is a jew. No matter what label you try to slap on them, they are still a jew, if they converted or not a Jew is a Jew. get it?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

A jew is a jew. No matter what label you try to slap on them, they are still a jew, if they converted or not a Jew is a Jew. get it?

Well that's quite a racist view of the Jews and I do not share your views. There are Jews who are extremely racist against all others who are not Jews with extreme xenophobic views against the "Goyim".

And what's ironic is that most people who have had past lives, who are currently in certain races with which they over-identify with, they likely have had past lives in the very races that they hate so much.

The existence of the multitude of races is a way for us to love each other, regardless of the differences of each other. Period. But no group -- Zionist Jews included -- has the right to harass any other group, solely on the basis of skin color, of race, or whatever.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

True, a Jew is a Jew. Obviously. But I dont think that you can label every Jew the same way, just like you cant label every christian or muslim the same.

There are different branches of Judaism (im no expert), it is the same with most religions. Different branches will preach different things.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This a discussion about Madoff or jews? kinda confused here

Madoff: The guy got what he deserves, but it sucks he is now fighting...the guy is a old man and anyone fighting a old man, unless its another old man, is a pathetic worm in society (unless of course Madoff took the first swing, then its just about using equal force until the old guy tuckers out).
His prison term is justified, but violence, just because, is never justified. Did punching the guy somehow correct the stock market? did it get the money back? nope...so there should be no pats on the back for the idiot whom fights old men...and its not like that person is in prison for being too active in the peace corp himself...

Funny thing is, in prison, religion is king there..you will find more on the knee's religious in prison than in church. So, what ever happened to the core lessons: Love your enemy, turn the other cheek, he without sin cast the first stone, etc etc etc.

As far as the jew thing...I dont partake in generalizations of any group, race, or religion. That is like labelling all woman's lib'ers as overweight lesbian militants. Its ignorant, untrue, and part of the problem. Was the area palestinian before Israel became solidified? sure...for about 1k years, and before that, it was the land of the jews for like 2k years...America was the land of the natives until europe came over and voila, now its a quasi-european nation melting pot (and yes, there are still indians to this day that speak of how the white, yellow, brown, and black people need to leave and give their land back to them.)

-edited for lack of coffee-

[edit on 13-10-2009 by SaturnFX]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

No all jews are the same,

All Jews do share some cultural values. But Jews live in many different parts of the world, and practice their faith in different ways. Significantly, there are liberal and conservative Jews.

The same way that Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing, The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old.

www.nkusa.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How is it racist to say a jew is a jew regardless of what people claim... Do you even think before you open your mouth??

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

I did not put them all jews in one catergory my point is A jew is A jew no matter if they are Kazat jews or whatever the hell people come up with these days. A JEW IS A JEW

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

seriously mozart , you are wasting your time with dimwits like poedsoldiervet , they have no understanding and always worship jews because 'they suffered the holocaust' boo hoo typical response blah blah

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Sadchild you should look into the mirror, I worship no one, before you are to make hasty accusations you may want to know the person first... Now who does that make the Dimwit, I wonder?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
`a jew is a jew`

well no

Messianic Jew`s according to the law of return are NOT jewish and are christian.

anyway back to OP.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

seriously mozart , you are wasting your time with dimwits like poedsoldiervet , they have no understanding and always worship jews because 'they suffered the holocaust' boo hoo typical response blah blah

sadchild01,

I now agree with you and I'll use the "ignore" function for the first time. Thank you for your comment.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So lets get this straight I point out a few things to you, you call me a rascist then take your ball go home and cry... LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Well you are correct there Jews dont recognize Messianc Jews, But in theory they are still Jews.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

…for those who would seek to spew their demented hatred for their fellow man based on nothing more than religion, ethnicity or personal preferences...

If you are found to be spreading hate rather than discussing the policies, actions and world events your account will post banned immediately and your membership will be reviewed by staff.

Thread closed.

Some should consider themselves lucky they are not already banned.

new topics

top topics

join