It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw UFOS using nightvision..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No video to back me up as i own a very old sonyhandycam.

But i have this night vision monocular my dad bought of a work mate and we tested it out at night in a field, i could see stars with my normal eye but when looking through this thing i could see loads and i mean loads of stars, after looking around a bit i caught what appeared to be a triangle shaped lights flying around, it looked like one solid object, i handed it to my dad so he could see but we could never find the object again, we couldnt see it with the naked eye..
Very strange... Anyone with these here on ATS?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Not to discredit you, but what you most likely saw were satellites or metriotes in orbit.

When I was a private in Iraq, the thing to do when you were bored at night guarding some big wig as he slept in a base full of American troops (yuck) was to turn on the NVGs and look at the stars. You could literally see triple the stars, sometimes I caught images of white dots floating overhead at a very fast pace, turns out they were American Spy Satellites, and even one that was stationary (or seemed) was a Russian Sat that tracked our movements in that region. Kind of creepy eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
you see more "stars" using binoculars as well

join