It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's shaking the skies of the North West?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

haha thanks

Now I’ve had my choc I’ve warmed up and calmed down

Off to bed now... its 1:15am here... nn all

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amaranth

Oh well someone else finally has noticed that subtle shaking..

I thought I was going insane, or my nervous system was breaking down.

As for rumbling in the skies? It's kind of hard to comment on this, there's planes flying around at all hours due to the international airport.

Im pretty used to low flying planes.

But I haven't heard any humming, except by the occasional birds.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Haven't read all the posts so maybe it's already been mentioned...

HAARP. (Edit- Well, that is the low frequency version of it I mean.)

And by the storm we're having here in Sacramento right now, I wouldn't doubt that's what it is. And now we central Californians are reaping the 'benefits' from it. Well, that's my conspiritorial perspective anyway. Extremely low frequency mechanical (sound) waves being shot up into the stratosphere in an effort to control weather. ELFs are uni-directional so at that amplitude they would be felt on the earth itself, not just in the air.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Flux8]

Yes HAARP can do some damage if needed. It's easy to induce earthquakes. When it states the government is quickly reacting it makes me wonder.

I live in Washington State and have seen several landslides yet the government hasnt been on site, mainly road crews and volunteers.

The one in question is most facinating because it actually switched the path of the river. It's kind of historic for Washington.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ok, this is prob unrelated, but, from 8pm till about 11pm tonight, in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, we have been hearing loud banging noises.

Every time we (my family) heard it, we looked out the window, to see all the neighbours at thier windows.

no idea what it was.

what is the longatute and latatude of Edinburgh and these other things ?

S

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok, I watched the YouTube video.

Here for those that have not. Strange sounds 3

And the one thing other than a tunneling machine that I thought it sounded like was this.

Sounds like trouble

Could there be some underground steam activity of a volcanic nature be happening?
Anyone know the locations of near by volcanos to the region?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Funny, i live about an hour north of vancouver, and noticed this happening last week. One night about 3 times in about an hour. My computer screen and desk started shaking, i assumed it was a light tremors. I normally have the tv or stereo goin, so i didn't notice any sound, but for all you conspiracy theorists out there, the canadian military is running drills in the area in preparation for the olympics.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
ok, this is prob unrelated, but, from 8pm till about 11pm tonight, in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, we have been hearing loud banging noises.

Every time we (my family) heard it, we looked out the window, to see all the neighbours at thier windows.

no idea what it was.

what is the longatute and latatude of Edinburgh and these other things ?

S

Maybe you should keep your family away rom the windows or call the police. Yours sounds like gun fire. I hope your neighbors are O.K.

P.S I love Durham!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I live just outside of Seattle and I must admit I have not heard the booming noises, then again, my hearing is kinda poor so who knows. But a local news station wrote an article on the booming noises earlier this year:

What's behind the mysterious booming sounds in Port Angeles?

The article describes what most people in this thread have said...people have been hearing loud noises that sound somewhat close to a sonic boom, but nothing in sight that would cause the booms. The navy and coast guard stations both deny the possibility that they could be the source of the noise, and McChord AFB says it cannot give information on flights unless they are given the exact time of the noises occuring.

I'm going to side with the more "out there" possibility that these may be aircraft testing some new type of cloaking device...with the technology we have these days I certainly would not be surprised, and if it's out there and anybody has it, it would be the military.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Juan de Fuca Microplate

This could be the cause of the shaking, sounds, slides, and vibrations/hum that the area is experiencing. The Pacific Plate is under stress, constant, but VERY intense now....due to pushing from the activity in Indonesia.

This "pushback" would also effect much of the California coast. As the sliding or grind of the Pac Plate against the N. American plate.

These events are being reported by the USGS, and the shake maps show an outline of the subducted area with elevated cluster activity.

This is serious, not good news for the West Coast.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Nirgal
Has anyone bothered correlating the witness testimony alongside USGS data?

It might turn up something interesting... or not.

This is the best I an find so far. From IRIS Seismic Monitor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b74f11e285d8.jpg[/atsimg]

This is supposedly all the earthquakes over Mag 4 in the U.S. in the last 30 days.

-E-

[edit on 13-10-2009 by MysterE]

N60 by 120W correlate with it at all?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm calling volcano or underground drilling machines digging a "noah's ark". Maybe they are digging out something for missle defense? That would be the path a missle from the mid-east or north korea would take to reach the east coast or midwest.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I only heard one big boom, a few weeks ago, thoguht it was thunder untill I realized the skies where clear....I am up pretty far 4 hours north from van though, so it might have been thunder over the hill or something...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
ok ive uploaded it onto ATS media.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this works

Dont forget to block out the slow voices (listen for background noises)

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Muckster]

that sound is freaky

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
In scotland I heard a weird plane at 2am earlier on this year and we have had worse thunderstorms than what we do.

In the slowed down audio, I could hear what appears to be HARRP signals, listen to that and to a HARRP signal and I think that is something interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Originally posted by Muckster
ok ive uploaded it onto ATS media.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this works

Dont forget to block out the slow voices (listen for background noises)

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Muckster]

that sound is freaky

Transformers anyone?

[edit on 13/10/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I live in washington and this has actually been happening everyday in the morning and during the evening hours.

I keep thinking that there is indeed an aircraft but I have gone outside and nothing.

It almost sounds like an earthquake coming or a military aircraft flying right over my house, but again I've gone outside and there is nothing.

I have been finding it really weird but Never really thought more people were noticing it!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That's funny, I'm sitting in the library and I just felt the ground shake for about 3 seconds. I've been in this library for dozens of hours and have never felt this before... I live in central vancouver island.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

It's because the earth in time/space is going from 3rd density to 4th density, the next 3 years will be a bumpy ride....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
kinda reminds me of a slow motion version of war of the worlds......kinda creepy like that...

My favorite movie though for some warped reason.....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Those were waaay up in Canada

-E-

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join