It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's shaking the skies of the North West?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

WOW. Thanks for doing all of that. Electromagnetics - Haarp - EMF weaponry on mass scale?

educate-yourself.org...

II. Typical Symptoms of electronic harassment victims: Since directed energy beams may be used like fiber optic cables to direct media, radiation, and electromagnetic energy at a human object, then the victims may experience hearing sounds, seeing images, & feeling heat stress. Since certain parts of the body can not reduce heat stress well, such as the eyes and the genitals, victims of an electromagnetic harassment often feel heat stress in the eyes which cause vision problems. Lasers may direct synthetic telepathic images, holographic images, and virtual reality simulations at a human object which can be used to control dreams, thoughts, and emotions. Also, subliminal messages may be directed at a human object by lasers. Directed energy beams can be used to direct radiation at certain frequencies and energies at a victim to control basic instincts and biological functions. Directed energy beams can cause seizures, muscle spasms, controlled muscle movements, sleep deprivation, radiation burns, & laser cuts. Sometimes the victims of electromagnetic harassment are targeted by international organizations to control their spiritual, psychic, & interdimensional abilities such as dreaming and energy manipulation.

Crazy about the phone connection.
Is there a way we can hear it slowed down?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I believe you can upload mp3 etc to your ats space if you want to share with the rest of us

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It seems G-D farted
Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I dont know if i can post WAVS on here... however if anyone wants to U2U me with there email address i will be happy to send the files as attachments.

I would be interested in others opinions... I was going to go to bed but got freaked and have had to make myself a hot chocolate

I cant believe im being such a wuss hehe

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
There are air corridors that allow them to break the sound barrier, but outside of them, during peacetime, they are not allowed to do so unless its an emergency

I know that they are not supposed to, but they do regularly in rural areas here in Georgia.

edit: I used to hear them in rural areas, so I guess it would be an air corridor that you mentioned. Sorry, I read over your post too fast.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

oh ok... didnt realise that... i shall look into it.

thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Activity in the Pacific is from underground nuclear testing. Happened in Phuckit when Korea tested. This time it's another group.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Do it just like a podcast, those are audio only.
You do know that they can listen to you through your cell phone now, even if its turned off, right...
I just thought I would add that before you head off to sleep... Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The first article sums up exactly what it is. New Growler jets with new engines that sound different flying around NW. Very fast powerful bad ass jets will cause a massive ruckus.
I live near Vancouver and there is absolutely no seismic activity anywhere near here. Closest activity is thousands of miles away in Alaska.

The short 6 second intervals heard are touch and gos and the longer duration sounds are maneuvers by multi jet formations.

Read entire first article: r: What's that mysterious rumbling noise we've been hearing?

"The EA-18G Growler has a different sound -- it is possible that's what they're hearing," Martin said. The aircraft is conducting touch-and-go exercises where the plane practices quick touchdowns, then accelerates for a fast takeoff to simulate the effect of aborting a landing on an aircraft carrier. She believes that explains the two distinct descriptions of the sounds as well. The five-to-seven-second noises would be from the touch-and-go exercises, while those reporting a 30-second span are likely hearing the fighters move in a horseshoe pattern toward and then away from them. "How it sounds will depend on where you're situated in relation to the aircraft," Martin said.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

You sure that they are actually breaking the sound barrier, and not just running their afterburners? Afterburners are loud enough to shake the ground and rattle windows if close enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm 100% sure it was sonic booms that I was hearing. I'm an aviation buff and know the sound of an afterburner.

This is an area near an AFB that is used for practice. We would see and hear B1 and B2 bombers on a regular basis at extremely low altitudes, tree top level it seemed sometimes. I miss living there!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Thank you for this post. I have been a victim of this for 10 months. The government does not like me very much.

The problem they are having, is that they are not getting anywhere with me, because by the power of the LIVING GOD, Jesus Christ, I am enduring and overcoming the attacks.

I am talking 24/7 people. I have watched the minions climb the poles, I have had my power company people out here, my cable company and my phone company. I have ripped out my security system, cut all power off via the circuit box. I refuse to have a television in my home because of this.

I have posted about these attacks on here, infowars, and contacted my congressman 5 times.

They don't give up either. They are persistant. But through fasting and prayer and showing my LORD Jesus Christ that I trust in Him, they are not succeeding. I tell you this also, they are desperate. They are in a panic. They want to bring down the children of God.

If they eventually kill me, well.. I will see them at the judgment seat of Christ no matter what my end is. But once again, thank you for posting this out. Finally answers. Finally solid proof.

May the LORD Jesus Christ bless you sir.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
For those of you who would like to consider an alternative theory, research the following.

-Expanding Earth theory
-Neal Adam's videos

Then, ask yourself:

Could the earth be getting ready to expand again?

I would put it in more complete paragraphs, but I figure it's more fun if you all do the research yourself. Maybe we'll all come up with the same conclusion.

For those of you who say that the earth cannot "grow" because it is not alive, well...
Consider this:

The ancient Greeks thought the earth was alive.

Many religions consider the earth to be alive, or at least possessed by a spirit.

Research the Gaia hypothesis, shinto, native American, etc...

Personally, I believe that the galaxies have seasons, just like the planets have seasons. And maybe the "galactic spring" is the trigger for the planets to expand....just like the planetary spring season is the trigger for seeds, plants, trees, and other organisms to grow.

More food for thought:

Consider the 2012 theories, and how it could relate to the above:

Maybe the 2012 time period is the beginning of a "galactic spring" or a "galactic renewal." The end of a galactic winter....a new cycle begins. The Mayans said it was the end of an old cycle, a beginning of a new cycle.

What if.... the earth expands once more....and a new cycle (era, age, etc...) begins again.

Lots of growing...lots of growing pains. Could the earth be getting ready to have another growth spurt?

Just my theory.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I did.

Now watch www.youtube.com... and the series if you have a bit of time.

ELFs... Weather modification/control/weaponization.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I like in Spokane near FAFB and although I am excited that my area is on ATS, I really have not noticed anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Underground virbations have been "annoying" residents in the North West. The accounts are from Vancouver, Canada, Calgary, Canada, and Newport, Washington all within the last month.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b0d09d9f127.jpg[/atsimg]

First, from Vancouver: What's that mysterious rumbling noise we've been hearing?

South Vancouver Island residents are puzzled by a recurrent loud rumbling noise that some liken to the sound of a jet, and others to an earthquake
Probably building onto the underground military complex.

Then Calgary: Calgary neighbourhood's 'hum' puzzles noise experts

noise expert has confirmed the mysterious sound disturbing some residents of a northwest neighbourhood, but finding the source of the hum is proving difficult.

And today: In Newport, subterranean vibration blues

a phenomenon that nobody can explain troubles residents..
"It feels like there's a helicopter going over your house and I open the door and there's nothing."

It is also possible that whatever is causing these "mysterious" vibrations and noises caused this landslide. Massive landslide baffles state officials

The landslide that smothered a stretch of Highway 410 Sunday could be among the largest ever to hit a state roadway, but its cause remains a mystery

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/392ad599cc5e.jpg[/atsimg]

So whats going on underground? Tunnels? Bases? Does anyone live in the area that can confirm these rumbelings, or knows of other areas this is occuring?

-E-

[edit on 13-10-2009 by MysterE]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video posted earlier sounds exactly what a Pulse/Scramjet would sound like. A shame noone out there has Night Vision to capture any contrails cloaked by the night sky.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

I dont know if i can post WAVS on here... however if anyone wants to U2U me with there email address i will be happy to send the files as attachments.

I would be interested in others opinions... I was going to go to bed but got freaked and have had to make myself a hot chocolate

I cant believe im being such a wuss hehe

It's probably nothing... coincidence... we all have cells' that turn on and off, randomly... sleep lightly...

ETA: nice job running the tests though, looking forward to hearing them.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ok ive uploaded it onto ATS media.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this works

Dont forget to block out the slow voices (listen for background noises)

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Muckster]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
the sounds I've heard here in Oregon are definitely NOT sonic booms. I lived outside of Tucson, AZ (home of Davis Monthan AFB) for 25 years and know what sonic booms sound like....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join