It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man/woman for pres...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I got this off another forum website. The guy didn't say where it was from though.

Anyway, I thought it was worth posting

""If the man/woman who wrote this ran for PRESIDENT I would VOTE for him.

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately!

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English!. My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry [Censored] if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc.., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little [Censored]' when necessary and say "NO.

"I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And Please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me freaking fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough [Censored]!""

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, that is so conservative I almost felt my brain shrinking (Conservatives have small brains, but thats my opinion so there is nothing wrong with it). I'm not even going to go through it and highlight the hypocrisy, as it should be obvious.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
why would you vote them in? anyone could say this. it doesn't mean they mean it. a lot of people feel this way. conservative? maybe. but a lot of it is true. i'm definately not conservative. i belive openess and expressing yourself is the best. hell most of the time my hair is blue or silver. piercings not for me. i HATE needles regardless of anything else. needles scare me. lol. i think if you screw a fellow worker it doesn't really mean anything. if you use it as black mail, then maybe. other than that everything else is pretty conservative.

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, please, xaos, tell us why this is wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah...(sorry, haven't been on in a while, can't do weekends)

What's wrong with it? I agree with the gun issue, but not the president issue, (the liwinskie scandal) I think that should have been private.

But overall, I think they would make a good pres.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game."

Pffff... We had that discussion already. Guns are made with the inention to kill, cars and bats not.

"I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you."

If I had $50 Billion I would give away $49 billion and keep the last $1 Billion

"It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little [Censored] ' when necessary and say "NO."

Only as a last resort.

Anyway, I see anger in that text, and that person is the last person I would want to see as prez of any country.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I Am voting for the great Al Sharpton!!!!!!

NOT!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Pffff... We had that discussion already. Guns are made with the inention to kill, cars and bats not.

If guns were illegal to own, there would me more deaths, where I live because we couldn't have them.

Have you ever hit a deer with your car? It does considerable damage, and somtimes kills the person/people in the car. I am not for guns to protect me from other people with guns, I am for guns to protect me and my insurance against the big brown thirty pointer.

If I had $50 Billion I would give away $49 billion and keep the last $1 Billion

Why? It's his money, he can do what he wants with it. All within leagal boundries of course.

Only as a last resort.

Somtimes kids need to be punished, or they turn out to be either weak, or snot-nosed little brats. I have a cousin who was never spanked as a kid, he cries when you yell at him, his mother gives him everything he wants.(that she can afford)

Just my view...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

If guns were illegal to own, there would me more deaths, where I live because we couldn't have them.

Have you ever hit a deer with your car? It does considerable damage, and somtimes kills the person/people in the car. I am not for guns to protect me from other people with guns, I am for guns to protect me and my insurance against the big brown thirty pointer.

That's why I said that guns are made to kill. They are weapons by default. Cars are means of transportation.

Why? It's his money, he can do what he wants with it. All within leagal boundries of course.

I'm not saying what he should do, I'm saying what I would've done.

Somtimes kids need to be punished, or they turn out to be either weak, or snot-nosed little brats. I have a cousin who was never spanked as a kid, he cries when you yell at him, his mother gives him everything he wants.(that she can afford)

Just my view...

I was never spanked. Grounded yeah, but not spanked, there are other ways to punish children than spanking. Beating children leaves emotional scars (in the subconscious mind) which may influence their behaviour greatly when they're adults. Look at Saddam Hussein, he was beaten as a child.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is the infamous "I'm a Bad American" piece, and it's gone through a hundred different versions in the relatively short time since it hit the net.

It's almost always attributed to George Carlin, but alas, that's only urban legend.

Researchers ( including Snopes) believe it began in FreeRepublic's forum.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

He likes pollution, destroying the earth, killing other species and in general messing up our world. Its all weve got. And because NASA isnt doing anything, we cant even mess up other planets. The money going to a government stooge is a tithe for citizenship in this nation. If the government didnt tax then they wouldnt have those 350 billion dollars to spend on his beloved military.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

As has been said before guns are made to kill, cars are made to drive and bats are made to play. If those guns were illegal then how could there be more deaths? Imaginary Guns? X-files anyone?

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

The boy scouts of america is a private orginization and they have the right to keep out girls, but not homosexuals, so long as they were male.

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

These are private companies and have the right to these titles. Admittedly, Rev. Jackson would come knocking to "White Entertainment Television" but the KKK and Strom Thurmond come knocking to BET too, Racism will exist so long as people consider themselves different due to coloring of the epidermis. Sure you have the right to think that homosexuality is wrong but you do not have the right to discriminate because of it.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I dont even understand what he is blathering here.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately!

So homosexual sex is no different from "straight" sex? Good, I'm glad we got that cleared up. And it is an employers right to fire and promote for whatever criteria the thinks. And how does a harmless fling between Boss and Employee hurt anything?

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English!. My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

Once again it is their buisness. Your grandfather and father died to protect a capitalist country. If no one likes this persons shop because he speaks a different language then he will go out of buisness, it is a basic law of capitalism. The government doesnt need to get involved.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry [Censored] if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

They have every right to subdue you, but not to kill you. They have other weapons at their disposal.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

Nothing wrong with this.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc.., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

Um... But that is what it is.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

You dont envy someone with more wealth? You dont feel sorry for someone who has less than you? Wow, youre a heartless liar. I agree, there ahould be no censoring, that means not censoring music too.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.

Oh sure he has to keep it, certainly, he does more good with his money than anyone in the Republican party. And the idea that Gore said that he invented the internet is only one of the many lies about him devised by the GOP.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little [Censored] ' when necessary and say "NO.

Doesnt saying no do the job well enough without taking your anger out on an innocent.

"I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And Please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me freaking fries!

Dont go to a place where there are people like this if you dont want to see them.

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

They have the right to be called whatever they want, but I agree that political correctness is a bunch of BS.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough [Censored]

hey, its my opinion.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
That was the most arrogant statement I have ever heard. People like that are the cause of all the racial tension. If you voted for that man as president he wouldn�t last a week in office. How the # do you expect to talk to foreign leaders, with different customs, whit an attitude like that. We are not the only nation on this planet. Come on people... we are so young a mere 200 years.

This nation was colonized by my nations in Europe not just the Anglo Saxons. The #in Indians didn�t speak Spanish when we came over here. They do now though. Canada is also a par of this land mass. They have two languages. Only having one language narrows your view on things. Who ever this he/she is need to travel and do his studying.

The biggest case for affirmative action is President Bush. He got a 600 on his SAT�s got into Yale, bought a major league baseball team with no money down, and stole a #ing presidency. This is a �Democracy� but why do oh leaders have to join secret societies( where they # wit dead bones and # ), Why does their lineage go back all the way to the mayflower. Come on man this world and this universe is a lot bigger than that narrow a.s.s view

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That's why I said that guns are made to kill. They are weapons by default. Cars are means of transportation.

As has been said before guns are made to kill, cars are made to drive and bats are made to play. If those guns were illegal then how could there be more deaths? Imaginary Guns? X-files anyone?

*sigh* I'm sorry, neither of you get what I'm trying to say...

I'm not saying cars or bats were designed to kill, I'm not saying guns are not designed to kill. I'm saying we need those killing guns where I live to keep us from hitting deer or bear. That's a bigger threat where I live than being shot by another person.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sorry, had to err...change computers.

Doesnt saying no do the job well enough without taking your anger out on an innocent.

He never said to beat the kid, or take any anger out on he/she, just discipline.

xaos
These are private companies and have the right to these titles. Admittedly, Rev. Jackson would come knocking to "White Entertainment Television" but the KKK and Strom Thurmond come knocking to BET too, Racism will exist so long as people consider themselves different due to coloring of the epidermis.

I'll just use another quote against that.

N0_hope_in_sight
That was the most arrogant statement I have ever heard. People like that are the cause of all the racial tension.

What's trying to be said is that organizations like that shouldn't be allowed to 'seperate' people, or create ration tension and unrest.(because that's what they're doing)

N0_hope_in_sight
Only having one language narrows your view on things.

How? You can still have a broad view on things if you only speak one language. What about those people who are mute and deaf? Do they have narrow views?

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I'm not saying cars or bats were designed to kill, I'm not saying guns are not designed to kill. I'm saying we need those killing guns where I live to keep us from hitting deer or bear. That's a bigger threat where I live than being shot by another person.

You need to shoot deer to keep them from crossing roads? What, do deer get capital punishment for jaywalking? Its our fault that their population is out of control, but do we really need to keep guns to kill them?

He never said to beat the kid, or take any anger out on he/she, just discipline.

He said in plain speech "smack their little [Censored]" and there are very few things that could be censored.

What's trying to be said is that organizations like that shouldn't be allowed to 'seperate' people, or create ration tension and unrest.(because that's what they're doing)

How are they creating racial tension and unrest? I watch BET sometimes and they will have caucasians on, they do not exclude, BET is just a name.

How? You can still have a broad view on things if you only speak one language. What about those people who are mute and deaf? Do they have narrow views?

Maybe not so much languages but if you've only experienced one culture then you have no idea that there could even be other cultures. Many Americans have never seen a person born outside of america, much less talked to one and experienced their ideas. What they know of foreigners comes from television and video, both of which rarely tell the truth. Even when they watch the news they only see the negative things. This lack of cultural awareness has led to what you see in America today. If people were to know a thousand languages but didnt know the roots of the languages or the people who speak it then they are no better than the author of this annoyance.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
You need to shoot deer to keep them from crossing roads? What, do deer get capital punishment for jaywalking? Its our fault that their population is out of control, but do we really need to keep guns to kill them?

YES!!! How else are you going to keep them from crossing roads? Build a fence? HA! what a joke...we need to keep the population under control because[b/] it's our fault that it is out of control in the first place. We can't just let them run around and smash into cars and stuff, that causes your insurance to rise and your sandard of living goes down quite fast with the wages here.

He said in plain speech "smack their little [Censored]" and there are very few things that could be censored.

Ok so I agree it's a bad way to put it, but discipline is what I get out of it, not child abuse. No one would condone child abuse publicly.

How are they creating racial tension and unrest? I watch BET sometimes and they will have caucasians on, they do not exclude, BET is just a name.

I know they have white people on BET, but it's name like 'Black' entertainment televeision that makes our society remain seperated.

I do kind of agree with your last bit xaos, many americans are ignorant people, but there are itelligent hard-working people too. But you shouldn't make any generalizations. Every country has its itelligent and ignorant people, you're only concentrating on the ignorant part, I think that's kind of ignorant of you...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by joehayner

The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America.

JET its a state of mind.

top topics

join