It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: 2012 is now 2012-2017?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It is just a pitty he will not or cannot name those whistle blowers, or insiders who have supposingly told him allof this. Although he has stated that he would be killed if he did so.

I do not know weither or not to believe what he is saying until he can actually produce written proof, or those people in person, to blow everything on what those supposingly behind the scenes are doing.

He claims that, those in power, not the Current president, are pankicking due the US federal reserve running out of money, as in dollars? This is going to cause mayhem in the US. Just a coincidence than he is announceing this, and the UN announces that countries want a different currency, a new currency from the dollar. Coinsidence? I do not know.

He also claims that he has been told by insiders, weither this is to be believed or not, that the Current president, will address the world, for the period of 2 hours, where disclosure will take place, he will then introduce these so called humans whom look like us, but are not from this world. Then he contradicts himself and says, It is a race to see who can the first country to disclose this to the rest of the world!

He further claims after this is disclosed, everything that has been written before this event, will be irrelevant, weither it is historical , religious, every movie, book etc.

He also claims, people will be that shocked, that they will not want to go back to work for a while.

Just some of the claims is what I heard from him during his interview, on coast to coast.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Laurauk]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

when people like DW stop plugging their books, DVDs, websites, conference appearances etc then I will take them a bit more seriously. They have turned the whole 2012 thing into an industry and are really no more credible than the mainstream imo. The time frame is just a way of increasing sales. If nothing happens, it will just be extended further. Why spoil a nice little earner!

Correct.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OP, I believe that you misinterpreted what he said. He was stating that it was the NWO/Illuminati types plan to "wait-and-see" if anything actually happened during 2012-2017. Not that he believed this was the new timeline.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

"Victor" had called it first.

Read my signature.

Perhaps you should all watch that 2008 interview again.

Muahahahaha

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have watched several videos where Wilcock was either present and made comments or was the primary speaker.

I absolutely cannot understand why anyone would pay any attention to anything the man says. Far as I am concerned he is full of BS on the level of a Bull Elephant.. and that is a lot of BS. I guess there are a lot of gullible people in the world that need to believe in something but mystifies me why they would pick him.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Yep why they listen to him is beyond belief, like he is the alex jones of the spiritual stuff now.

People by themselves have no critical thinking at all, and need these people for some reason.

I thought he was rubbish and still do. Especially when he had a go at jordan.

What s all this stuff about aliens are good, lol. that alone should tell you he is bull.

[edit on 12/25/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's all a publicity stunt for ratings and if you can't see that by now then I can't help you.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I'm not trying to hate on David Wilcock as I do like the majority of what he says, minus the disclosure bit as I think he was too loose lipped on that one; however, in reading his response to the uproar that it caused, I noticed this little tidbit.

One of these strategies involves a "wait-and-see" approach in the event that the timeframe of 2012-2017 features some sort of major cataclysmic Earth Changes that dramatically affects all human life on Earth.

DivineCosmos

This doesn't make any sense to me. Now David is saying 2012 is really 2012-2017? I thought the timeframe was more like 2011-2012...

Does he not believe his own predictions that things will change in 2012!?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by xEphon]

As for the Earth changes, that is what he is seeing. What you don`t understand, is that 2012 is not about Earth changes, but about humanity, and it`s spiritual growth. THAT is what 2012 is all about. The spiritual awakening of the human race is happening at this time, and the human race will move on to a higher plane of existance during this time, peaking in 2012, but continuing for a period after that.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
It is just a pitty he will not or cannot name those whistle blowers, or insiders who have supposingly told him allof this.

How can he, they are just something he made up!

Although he has stated that he would be killed if he did so.

Yes, the standard answer and cop out!

He also claims that he has been told by insiders, weither this is to be believed or not, that the Current president, will address the world, for the period of 2 hours, where disclosure will take place, he will then introduce these so called humans whom look like us, but are not from this world.

he also claimed that the 2 hours tv time had been booked and paid for, but why dont any tv/radio stations know about it, or have it scheduled?

Then he contradicts himself and says, It is a race to see who can the first country to disclose this to the rest of the world!

Well, when you make so many things up it is hard to keep track of your lies...

[edit on 25/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
He really believes that 2012 is this ascension or DNA upgrade..
But has also stated in another video:
Don't expect some cosmic light switch to go off on December 21st 2012
When should we expect our upgrade then?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
Duh? Do you ever wonder why? That's because those people are nothing more special than you or I, but they are skilled at getting followers after themselves.

Except possibly for Nostradamus, just maybe.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
He really believes that 2012 is this ascension or DNA upgrade..
But has also stated in another video:
Don't expect some cosmic light switch to go off on December 21st 2012
When should we expect our upgrade then?

It isn`t as though it will happen all at the same time for everyone. As I stated above, 21/12/2012 is nothing more then the high point of this change, or peak as I should say. It will continue even after that date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join